Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic (8619 Views)

Zamfara Started Sharia, Today It Has Highest Poverty Rate — Sanusi / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
WIZGUY69:

Do you want him to copy the stats from igberetvnews.com?

Why are you confusing yourself?
So because the GDP of China is higher than that of America, China is automatically richer than America?

Don't run mad, go back and check the source of the stats. wink

dalu
[/s]

you can decieve loose nairalanders but you can't change whats already on ground that is why i'm glad for NYSC cos it offers you the opportunity to go round states outside your geopolitical zone. When you go round the west you will find out that its only in lagos you will find concrete development no wonder they clinged on it like their life STARTS and ENDS there.
Osun and Ekiti plus Kwara is POVERTY stricken, i have been to those states myself where you will find real poverty staring you in the face.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
the poorest SE state EBONYI is 10000000000000000000000000000............................................. times RICHER THAN OSUN
so ebonyi has no business on that list but osun does have serious business there.
they just wanna paint SE black but we all know the truth

1 Like

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
steveeeee5:
[s][/s]

you [s]can decieve loose nairalanders but you can't change whats already on ground that is why i'm glad for NYSC cos it offers you the opportunity to go round states outside your geopolitical zone. When you go round the west you will find out that its only in lagos you will find concrete development no wonder they clinged on it like their life STARTS and ENDS there.
Osun and Ekiti plus Kwara is POVERTY stricken, i have been to those states myself where you will find real poverty staring you in the[/s]face.

IDIOT'
who cares? grin
shove your opinion down your oha infested throat. cool
I have been to all alaibo States, and it's only Enugu that's worthy to be called a state with sane minds and a bit developed.
nonsense. are u pained because your alaibo ebonyi is there? the only tarred road in that God forsaken abakiliki is the one leading to govt house.
ask.
ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

A[s]fter the reggae we go play the blues... grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2769778/osun-state-now-failed-state[/s]

grin When we say y'all are iPod villagers, you will be crying of marginalization grin
you are depending on political articles to determine whether a state is failed or not.
why are iPod youth so obsessed with osun?
oh! because no state in your five parasitic red mud state is developed as osun?
onye nzuzu.
you will soon hang your self.
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

[s]IDIOT'
who cares? grin
shove your opinion down your oha infested throat. cool
I have been to all alaibo States, and it's only Enugu that's worthy to be called a state with sane minds and a bit developed.
nonsense. are u pained because your alaibo ebonyi is there? the only tarred road in that God forsaken abakiliki is the one leading to govt house.
ask.

ewu
[/s]

And who did you ask yourself before exposing your frustrated emotions because i just exposed the yorubastard lies. Osun and kwara are the poorest of the poor just like borno and sokoto so that yoruba made-up list is fake ok. DIE!!
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin When we say y'all are iPod villagers, you will be crying of marginalization grin
you are depending on political articles to determine whether a state is failed or not.
why are iPod youth so obsessed with osun?
oh! because no state in your five parasitic red mud state is developed as osun?
onye nzuzu.
you will soon hang your self.
Quoting the governor of state of osun verbatim is political articles? 55 million received in FG allocation is now political article? after the reggae we go play the blues cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
iamkeyz:
[s]the poorest SE state EBONYI is 10000000000000000000000000000............................................. times RICHER THAN OSUN
so ebonyi has no business on that list but osun does have serious business there.
they just wanna paint SE black but we all know the truth[/s]

Why not channel your pain and grievances to NBS?

Ewu

poor people. wink

its official
Ebonyi is the poorest state in southern part of Nigeria - NBS
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
steveeeee5:
[/s]

And who did you ask yourself before exposing your frustrated emotions because i just exposed the yorubastard lies. Osun and kwara are the poorest of the poor just like borno and sokoto so that yoruba made-up list is fake ok. DIE!!

Give me prove from a concrete source that that osun and kwara is the poorest state in Nigeria. or you will run mad before night fall.

your time start now. cool
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Quoting the governor of state of osun verbatim is political articles? 55 million received in FG allocation is now political article? after the reggae we go play the blues cheesy cheesy

leave the fools jor, they think we are as stupiid and fearful as they are.
Please remind me what the governor of osun said again.
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
steveeeee5:

leave the fools jor, they think we are as stupiid and fearful as they are.
Please remind me what the governor of osun said again.
Read from the governor here

https://www.nairaland.com/2769778/osun-state-now-failed-state
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Give me prove from a concrete source that that osun and kwara is the poorest state in Nigeria. or you will run mad before night fall.

Proof for osun cool
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

cool I wish you were born in the time of Awolowo's free education.

English' you don't understand.

it's official
Ebonyi is the POOREST state in southern part of Nigeria - NBS

Say something am getting fed of you. wink
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cool I wish you were born in the time of Awolowo's free education.

English' you don't understand.

it's official

Say something am getting fed of you. wink
Acoording to a website survey? No bro.. this is reality.. This is the Number 1 citizen of osun speaking

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

[s]

[/s]

Hey easy nau, its just the situation on ground.
When the igbos were independently developing all the nooks and crannies of their place you guys were depending solely on federal government that cannot even develop the north where they come from.
Tell your brothers to quit being lazy. Don't Die
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Proo[s]f for osun cool https://www.nairaland.com/2769778/osun-state-now-failed-stat[/s]e

I feel like head butting you. grin
I need stats that proving that osun is the poorest state in Nigeria. remember you have signed your madness warrant.
"i pity you" cool
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

[s]Acoording to a website survey? No bro.. this is reality.. This is the Number 1 citizen of osun speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/2769778/osun-state-now-failed-stat[/s]e

Show me prove that osun is the poorest state in Nigeria. mr man!

oh God! grin
are you related to any iPod youth?
or you are one? shocked
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I feel like head butting you. grin

I need stats that proving that osun is the poorest state in Nigeria.
remember you have signed your madness warrant.

"i pity you" cool

According to no other person than the governor, osun people are suffering... Read here

1 Like

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

You are a onye nzuzu. village idiot. grin.
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You are a onye nzuzu.
village idiot. grin.
ok, when you talk finish, you will still face the reality here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

According to no other person than the governor, osun people are suffering... Read here

Show me prove that osun is the poorest state in Nigeria.

it seems you don't understand English.
should I type in iboe?, cool
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by AtlanticBreeze: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Show me prove that osun is the poorest state in Nigeria.

it seems you don't understand English.
should I type in iboe?, cool

You are asking me to post the proof here? Just click the link below

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

chei i have seen it o. no wonder you are singing after the raggae play the blues. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

[s]You are asking me to post the proof here? Just click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2769778/osun-state-now-failed-state[/s]

*sigh*

Not surprise though.
coz your head is filled with akpu + oha soup.
Suit yourself.

i have learnt today that ebonyi is the poorest state in southern part of Nigeria from NBS (Nigeria Bureau of statistics. cool

dalu
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by steveeeee5: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
if you've ever travelled to osun or kwara states you will swear on your life never to visit such places again. little wonder all yourbastards are claiming lagos. hahahahaha, take away lagos and southwest will be no different from northeast. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Rotimi47: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Toosure70: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where osun dey?
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by csamii: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kwara's own is something else.
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by SIRTee15: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
D5000y:
IPOB come in here your state has been mentioned. End time people

have u been to other states to see how un-poor they are.
nigeria as a nation is a cesspool of poverty, with a poverty of 70%.
thus poverty cuts across all states in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

lol. you will know a poor malnourished kid by their comment. you are a foool. yea.
who ask you all these question?
idiot want to be noticed. cool
do you think nairaland is your father's one room apartment where you can display your low IQ?
Who is this bastard? My dear I don't take insults from low life's,i would finish you and extend the insults to your generation. You must be very very stupid. Who the hell do u think you are? See this secondary school idiot o,are u mad? Is your father stupid? Was I talking to you? Did I seek for your reply? You are very lucky dis is an online forum where people can't be easily traced,you would have explained to me how useless your parents are who couldn't train you. See wahala o,i commented innocently on something and some loose arrant dog is here talking thrash. You are cursed,what a bastard. What a cheap foolish fellow,frustrated idiot. Don't get deceived at the innocent face u see,i would follow u daily with insults,till i'm banned from this forum,idiot. You just insulted your mother,your useless mother who didn't train you to be cautious,useless product of a leaking condom. May God punish you for life,idiot.
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
petkruz:

W[s]ho is this bastard? My dear I don't take insults from low life's,i would finish you and extend the insults to your generation. You must be very very stupid. Who the hell do u think you are? See this secondary school idiot o,are u mad? Is your father stupid? Was I talking to you? Did I seek for your reply? You are very lucky dis is an online forum where people can't be easily traced,you would have explained to me how useless your parents are who couldn't train you. See wahala o,i commented innocently on something and some loose arrant dog is here talking thrash. You are cursed,what a bastard. What a cheap foolish fellow,frustrated idiot. Don't get deceived at the innocent face u see,i would follow u daily with insults,till i'm banned from this forum,idiot. You just insulted your mother,your useless mother who didn't train you to be cautious,useless product of a leaking condom. May God punish you for life,idiot.[/s]

grin Eyah shocked

Did I hit. a nerve?
probably, wink that's why you are replying with gibberish upon gibberish?
Just pause and re read what you post. you sound like a tout. (sorry)
village idiot. old frustrated love peddler.

you are a ugly fool.
big almajiri. someone that can't provide for herself is calling a state impoverished.
quote me again and run mad.
werey
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
SIRTee15:

have u been to other states to see how un-poor they are. nigeria as a nation is a cesspool of poverty, with a poverty of 70%. thus poverty cuts across all states in the country.
you are absolutely correct bro
Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin Eyah shocked

Did I hit. a nerve?
probably, wink that's why you are replying with gibberish upon gibberish?
Just pause and re read what you post. you sound like a tout. (sorry)
village idiot. old frustrated love peddler.

you are a ugly fool.
big almajiri. someone that can't provide for herself is calling a state impoverished.
quote me again and run mad.
werey

See this poverty stricken fellow here applying for jobs spewing dust. If u need my full details,i'd supply u with them, u can feed your poor eyes with what would inspire your miserable life.then you would know i'm someone who would single handedly feed you and your generation to come. Talk is cheap,the fact that your neighbour borrowed you 500naira to subscribe your data doesn't mean you insult people the way u like. Where your madness stops is where others start theirs,you are an idiot. Go through my previous threads,I can be civil with matured minds but the moment u wanna show your stupidity, I don't hesitate to blast you. I don't know u, u don't know me. I simply saw a thread I liked and commented on it,then a loose dog comes out to rant crap. Sorry u cursed the wrong person,check my pic, I'm not in anyway your mate. So people shouldn't comment on a thread cos of a fool,what happened to freedom of speech? I don't have joy for fools at all. You are very silly! Come lemme employ you as my delivery boy,thats if you not a thief,lemme just help your situation. Look at my pics very well,do I look like your sis who's suffering to put food on her table? You can come work in my clothing line,your frustration is beginning to show on the Internet, childish fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.