Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic (8613 Views)

Zamfara Started Sharia, Today It Has Highest Poverty Rate — Sanusi / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
petkruz:

See this po[s]verty stricken fellow here applying for jobs spewing dust. If u need my full details,i'd supply u with them, u can feed your poor eyes with what would inspire your miserable life.then you would know i'm someone who would single handedly feed you and your generation to come. Talk is cheap,the fact that your neighbour borrowed you 500naira to subscribe your data doesn't mean you insult people the way u like. Where your madness stops is where others start theirs,you are an idiot. Go through my previous threads,I can be civil with matured minds but the moment u wanna show your stupidity, I don't hesitate to blast you. I don't know u, u don't know me. I simply saw a thread I liked and commented on it,then a loose dog comes out to rant crap. Sorry u cursed the wrong person,check my pic, I'm not in anyway your mate. So people shouldn't comment on a thread cos of a fool,what happened to freedom of speech? I don't have joy for fools at all. You are very silly! Come lemme employ you as my delivery boy,thats if you not a thief,lemme just help your situation. Look at my pics very well,do I look like your sis who's suffering to put food on her table? You can come work in my clothing line,your frustration is beginning to show on the Internet, childish foo[/s]l.

shocked Do you want me to read the trash you posted up there? grin

See lamentation. shocked
I have seen your pictures?
Do you want me to woo you or what?
coz I don't know the essence of uploading your pictures for me to view.
Does this site looks like 2go to you?
lest I forget you are still a tout. cool

1 Like

Re: The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:

Who is this bastard? My dear I don't take insults from low life's,i would finish you and extend the insults to your generation. You must be very very stupid. Who the hell do u think you are? See this secondary school idiot o,are u mad? Is your father stupid? Was I talking to you? Did I seek for your reply? You are very lucky dis is an online forum where people can't be easily traced,you would have explained to me how useless your parents are who couldn't train you. See wahala o,i commented innocently on something and some loose arrant dog is here talking thrash. You are cursed,what a bastard. What a cheap foolish fellow,frustrated idiot. Don't get deceived at the innocent face u see,i would follow u daily with insults,till i'm banned from this forum,idiot. You just insulted your mother,your useless mother who didn't train you to be cautious,useless product of a leaking condom. May God punish you for life,idiot.

You're a temperamental lady with anger management issues. Your looks don't match your frequent outbursts of replies. It was your intelligent comment on the frequency of girls changing panties thread that made me go through your profile and previous posts. Take it easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport / Sanwo-Olu's Speech As He Presents 2021 Budget To The Lagos House Of Assembly / Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.