Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

A Message To Nairalanders.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Nairalanders.. (422 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Nairalanders.. by chocolateme(f): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Happy Sunday everyone, welcome to a new week of blessings, God's protection, guidance and direction.
May this week be favorable, security inclined and accident free, business boosted and stress free for us.
May this new month of December bring us joy and good news not sadness.
Our kids shall be well and healthy, our friends, relations and our country shall be protected against the evil doers. Our forum shall never lead us into trouble but connect us to the higher grounds. Amen
Happy Sundays peeps. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Message To Nairalanders.. by Bambless1(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Message To Nairalanders.. by tunnababz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yes o. And let us stop all these tribal and religious sling shots.
Re: A Message To Nairalanders.. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
why will naija grow when you religious people say all sort of nonsense like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Church Today / Do You Think Catholicism Undervalue Women? / The Greatness Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.