Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? (61077 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by rukayatd: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
All of you condemning, are the worst

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Maghan37: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Does it mean because it is a fine mosque God will answer the prayers from that mosque b4 other mosque
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by salam1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
funnynation:
I will take this mosque seriox only when they start teaching their followers the right thing.. Nothing like 72 virgins.. Only when they start to preach against Boko Haram.. Na the building we go chop? Abi na fashion building go save us?
Like my facebook fan page for ur jokes..
M.facebook.com/funnynation1
c u much brain who told u daz waz dey teach dere followers if u r wise and sensible u will now dat muslims dnt kill each other slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by ValerianSteel(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
They can only build mosques,build schools and eradicate backwardness and poverty in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by QuotaSystem: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Even if it was, then what?

Parasitic land grabber, tread softly before you provoke the North to close its land borders again like in the 60's, when you lots starved to death in your thousands grin. You need to learn your history Osu.

bugzbunny:

Built with Niger delta oil money
Bloody islamic parasites

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by whatisthetruth: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Have you ever wondered why typical muslim malams, who can barely afford shelter, cars, feeding, trips abroad and so on and so on, would have the most number of children among any other religious or human group?

The proliferation of ISLAM, I believe, is a duty to the muslim by procreation.

Yet people don't see this and blame poverty or something, but thing is, most poor atheists, christians or other non-islamic groups tend to keep procreation to a low amount due to a sense of responsibility that comes from seeing that child prosper in the world by having the means to raise the child up properly.

We don't want a worldwide ISLAMIC STATE?

Ban ISLAM in countries that still have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by whatisthetruth: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Do you know that in an interview directed towards some muslims in America, when asked what LAW should hold supreme in the U.S, the SHARIA LAW or the U.S Constitution, they all said the SHARIA LAW as it is gods law.

I hope the U.S finally takes the right step in banning ISLAM and I support Doctor Ben Carson.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by amiskurie(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
shocked. U dont mean it
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Aminat508(f): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Waoh!!

Am proud to be a Muslim cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
This is the Bashir Uthman Tofa Mosque in Gandun Albasa, Kano State, Nigeria. The architecture is majestically enchanting.
Alhaji Tofa was the National Republican Convention (NRC) candidate in the annulled Nigeria's June 12, 1993 presidential election. He ran against late MKO Abiola.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/is-this-most-beautiful-mosque-in-nigeria.html
mosque indeed undecided

Beautiful place of idol worshipers and were you can STRAGETIZE on which target to bomb.

Beautiful mosque indeed

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
salam1:
c u much brain who told u daz waz dey teach dere followers if u r wise and sensible u will now dat muslims dnt kill each other slowpoke
is boko ya brothers killing an insect or each other undecided

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by blacq2009(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
funnynation:
I will take this mosque seriox only when they start teaching their followers the right thing.. Nothing like 72 virgins.. Only when they start to preach against Boko Haram.. Na the building we go chop? Abi na fashion building go save us?
Like my facebook fan page for ur jokes..
M.facebook.com/funnynation1
This comment is one of your jokes? It ain't funny at all so i refuse to like your Facebook whatever. Jerigu jerigu binmunli!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by blacq2009(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bugatie:
Wonderful architectural masterpiece,

Only wish the heart of the people attending it will get half as beautiful as the structure.
Another bigot
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by realwan44(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
A better place built for better worshippers in a better environment from a better person for better worshiping so we get a better place in heaven....
TQVM D GOOD SAMARITAN WISH YOU A BETTER ENDING.....
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Mrreed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
wonderful xhibition of art. may Allah reward d soul which built it abundantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by blacq2009(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maa shaa allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
This one fit make person change religion. Simply breadthtaking.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Beautiful mosque.

One of the best looking buildings I have seen in Nigeria.

Absolutely fcking stunning!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by wascom2: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
I think ilorin central mosque is the most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by arobest10(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
Built with Niger Delta oyel money lipsrsealed
na d same money dey take built Redeem

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Souljaboi1: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
If I tell una my experience for that place early this year, you would laugh. grin Soulja Wahala.

It was built by Bashir Tofa in Gadun Albasa - Zoo road, Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by OgeniBravo: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKong:

You both probably don't know anything about Islam and it's understandable cos you are what you are today cos you were born into it...so I'll say forget the lies you've been told in church...forget what some miscreants do in the name of the religion, forget about those who profit in you dreading the religion...research about Islam, search endless for the truth and open your hearts to the truth...and I swear by God, you'll find light and find out that Islam is the righteous path to the Supreme

Jazakallahu khairan bro...but I sometimes think educating an ignorant when he's happy to remain in his state of ignorance is a total waste of time

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by banme(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow... I think am gonna visit kano!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by bewla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
u c ba
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by tunde1200(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jazakalahu kairan!

MrKong:

You both probably don't know anything about Islam and it's understandable cos you are what you are today cos you were born into it...so I'll say forget the lies you've been told in church...forget what some miscreants do in the name of the religion, forget about those who profit in you dreading the religion...research about Islam, search endless for the truth and open your hearts to the truth...and I swear by God, you'll find light and find out that Islam is the righteous path to the Supreme

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Laid2001: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is really beautiful even if it is not the most Beautiful for that may be subjective.

May Almighty Allah bless the one who has built this for His worship.

And may Allah extol the sunnah of the prophet and douse the fire of Taughut in our dear Nation.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by herkeym001(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
wascom2:
I think ilorin central mosque is the most beautiful

ilorin ni, walahi ilorin ni.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alhamdulillah for Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by mrwiddy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maghan37:
Does it mean because it is a fine mosque God will answer the prayers from that mosque b4 other mosque
yea sure,datz y solats made at d two harams are 10000 times more efficient than its like in a common mosque.....its bcoz of its sacredness,hence,neatness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / 10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting. / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.