Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? (61076 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by mrwiddy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
whatisthetruth:
Have you ever wondered why typical muslim malams, who can barely afford shelter, cars, feeding, trips abroad and so on and so on, would have the most number of children among any other religious or human group?

The proliferation of ISLAM, I believe, is a duty to the muslim by procreation.

Yet people don't see this and blame poverty or something, but thing is, most poor atheists, christians or other non-islamic groups tend to keep procreation to a low amount due to a sense of responsibility that comes from seeing that child prosper in the world by having the means to raise the child up properly.

We don't want a worldwide ISLAMIC STATE?

Ban ISLAM in countries that still have a chance.
ban ISL*M(PEACE) in countries that still have a chance to be peaceful #i define foolishness as the post i jst quoted.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by misterh(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
Built with Niger Delta oyel money lipsrsealed

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Gboskee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
funnynation:
I will take this mosque seriox only when they start teaching their followers the right thing.. Nothing like 72 virgins.. Only when they start to preach against Boko Haram.. Na the building we go chop? Abi na fashion building go save us?
Like my facebook fan page for ur jokes..
M.facebook.com/funnynation1
your comment its evidence that you're plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by A7(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Well structured beautiful mosque, Allah ya taimaka.

Below photo is Yobe central mosque, Damaturu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Hakeem12(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Is that the most beautiful boko haram den?
idiot

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by provostmk(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maghan37:
Does it mean because it is a fine mosque God will answer the prayers from that mosque b4 other mosque
u dey jealous
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
who noticed the rainbow behind the Masjid
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2015
By their comments we shall know them....
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Yakasaii: 2:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Auzubillah an aquna minal jahilin
Amin
Dabss:
they believe that building a mosque for Allah is an automatic ticket to heaven. At least it's safer that suicide bombing. grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by almajirin(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2015
But unfortunaly the mosque was built inside his house
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by almubaarak(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2015
funnynation:
I will take this mosque seriox only when they start teaching their followers the right thing.. Nothing like 72 virgins.. Only when they start to preach against Boko Haram.. Na the building we go chop? Abi na fashion building go save us?
I will begin to believe boko haram and daesh(ISIS) are muslims if u agree dis can be call a Mercedes.....

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by IbrahimEazi(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2015
funnynation:
U don't need 2 take it serious bro! Ur attention on it is not really needed. There are approximately 1.5billion Muslims in d world and only less than 0.5% of d population are extremists and extremism originated from Islamophobia I.e Hatred by the West on Arab nations. We all pray 4 peace in this world and hope Terrorism will b a thing of d past. My point on this is that Islam is a religion of peace and preaches nuftn buh peace. Peace b on2 u bro!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by sadiqabba2020: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
This ï§ fantastic and beautiful may Allah grand U̶̲̥̅̊ paradise by building this beautiful mosq...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Rolings: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
bugzbunny:

Built with Niger delta oil money
Bloody islamic parasites

And whose money was used to build the oil Industry? Our groundnut, cocoa, palm oil, timber money was used to develop the oil Industry, you Niger deltans are the ungrateful parasites, the north fought to keep Nigeria one and protect your land from rampaging ibos, if ibos had suceeded in annexing niger delta to Biafra you would have no oil to call your own today.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Rolings: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
wascom2:
I think ilorin central mosque is the most beautiful

Wanted to mention ilorin but i have not seen many mosques in the north so i held back but to me, ilorin mosques is probably the most beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by lebete3000: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2015
I will love to sodomize in ds Mosque and spill my sperm on d Imam's face....
Kill me!
Lest I 4get: fvck allah!! hahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by lebete3000: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2015
almubaarak:
I will begin to believe boko haram and daesh(ISIS) are muslims if u agree dis can be call a Mercedes.....

Your response shows you're as stvpid as ds jackass...you seem to share genes with it.

Fvck your religion. a religion of pisss and shyte.

Fvckk Allah and fvk Moham-mad cos he is mad!

Fvck you all hahananahahaha!!!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? by Adamsee: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
ALLAH AKBAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / 10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting. / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.