Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (50569 Views)

Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by bunmifunsho: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
We are d victim of d situation.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by asatemple(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
We have schools like that in naija here except for the free food
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Madeu(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bollinger:

There is no tax system in place, only a semblance of it. Keyword here is "system". When you tax one section and not the other, or when the populace don't have a simplistic understanding of it, then there is a problem. In the west you dare not openly say you don't pay tax in public or to a group of people, they probably would get angry because they do, which means you are cheating them. Which also means that their money is being used to take care of you. They hate that. People are very passionate about taxation in the civilized world. Are you?

Actually I pay my taxes without any visible developement.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b]and to all you low expectation having fools on the thread, this school is a substandard school. it is your low expectations of yourself coupled with colonial mentality that makes you think it is a good school. what is in it ? a big screen tv and some chairs ? and you are all shouting like the school is great. its substandard compared to other countries. having said that you black motherfokaz deserve everything you get because you are all thieves. your friends are thieves, your mothers are thieves, your fathers are thieves, your politicians are thieves, your pastors are thieves. you are all thieves. if someone put a big screen tv in a school in nigeria the students will steal it and sell it. point being a cursed people are endowed with cursed environments. you all need personal introspection and let the change you want to see in nigeria start with you. look at this thread for example ? about 50 brain dead zombies co-signing an idi-ot who is abusing the skin color of the OP ? do you see the black race is a cursed race ? you are all cursed. but you can take that curse off you by moving closer to the creator and being a better and decent and loving human being to your fellow man. stop stealing from people. stop abusing people. and the curse will slowly leave you and your generation[/b]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Redman44(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
asatemple:
We have schools like that in naija here except for the free food

The schools you are talking about are Private Schools in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, not Public Schools. Many Public Schools in the UK are better than the Private schools in Nigeria when it comes to Aesthetics and Facilities- Right from the Classroom to the Toilets.

We can't have a Forum like Nairaland in Nigeria and not be able to influence Politics and Development in Nigeria. Cheers.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ahkmed(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:
OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.
We are called black but not charcoal.

Anyone that says black is beauty has definitely not come across you.
i had to increase my screen brighteness to see your eye ball.
I cnt even see your face in the pic.

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bollinger(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madeu:

Actually I pay my taxes without any visible developement.

How? don't tell me "from my paycheck". It still does not mean Nigeria has a taxation culture or system.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by simonlee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

you funny die. For your mind now you fair pass am?!

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
trishapal:
Everyone who has said something against the op's personal picture is just jealous and envious of the gentleman's success. I don't want to know what took him to Manchester, but the fact is that he is not in a business that demands face-hiding... Nice one OP... God bless your hustle... Be careful with the oyinbo babes who want to have a feel of black men like you... shocked

Comments like this makes me doubt if humans are the most rational species...

Christ!!! Seriously
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by erudean: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
gbosaa:

Stop being awkward and silly.
Omo, dem nor dey play with you?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

You are a beast!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
[b]and to all you low expectation having fools on the thread, this school is a substandard school. it is your low expectations of yourself coupled with colonial mentality that makes you think it is a good school. what is in it ? a big screen tv and some chairs ? and you are all shouting like the school is great. its substandard compared to other countries. having said that you black motherfokaz deserve everything you get because you are all thieves. your friends are thieves, your mothers are thieves, your fathers are thieves, your politicians are thieves, your pastors are thieves. you are all thieves. if someone put a big screen tv in a school in nigeria the students will steal it and sell it. point being a cursed people are endowed with cursed environments. you all need personal introspection and let the change you want to see in nigeria start with you. look at this thread for example ? about 50 brain dead zombies co-signing an idi-ot who is abusing the skin color of the OP ? do you see the black race is a cursed race ? you are all cursed. but you can take that curse off you by moving closer to the creator and being a better and decent and loving human being to your fellow man. stop stealing from people. stop abusing people. and the curse will slowly leave you and your generation[/b]

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:

Tiri gbosa for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by missKiffy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
All of you talking about the op's pix are stupid, he's nt a dark person, it's most likely the camera, nitwit teenagers wey full nairaland, instead of them to reminisce on the fact that public schools is dying in naija in terms of infrastructure and the way forward for ourselves and our children in the future, it's the op's pix they choose to concentrate on. Slowpokes

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by agabaI23(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblaw:
I went to visit my Teacher cousin in her school after school closed and I was shocked the facilities I saw. In a primary school, each class has[b] a touch screen plasma TV.[/b]
Indoor and Outdoor playground, free lunch etc.
We and our children are the victims of corruption.
It is more appropriate to call it smart board.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Its the positioning(selfie) that make me look dark but i am proud to be black ooo
See another pix

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
missKiffy:
All of you talking about the op's pix are stupid, he's nt a dark person, it's most likely the camera

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by missKiffy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40517855][/quote]
Shut the f-ck up and get lost
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblaw:

Its the positioning(selfie) that make me look dark but i am proud to be black ooo
See another pix

The message you are trying to pass across is far more important. I have seen primary schools that are far more equipped than most universities in Nigeria as well.
Africans should invest more in their own future rather steal more than they can ever spend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Its the positioning(selfie) that make me look dark but i am proud to be black
I have attached another pix of myself(page 4)

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblaw:
I went to visit my Teacher cousin in her school after school closed and I was shocked the facilities I saw. In a primary school, each class has a touch screen plasma TV.

Britain is a welfare state nigeria has failed in his social contract with his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by free2ryhme: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblaw:
I went to visit my Teacher cousin in her school after school closed and I was shocked the facilities I saw. In a primary school, each class has a touch screen plasma TV.

Britain is a welfare state nigeria has failed in his social contract with his people
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by anonimi: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
mmsen:
The OP is a simpleton. Crying corruption as the cause of everything is juvenile. It's the reason Buhari is back in power despite being a member of the criminal military elite that has handicapped this country for decades. There's plenty of overspending in the UK public sector and borderline corrupt practices when it comes to procurement.

Before you cry about the difference in standard and appearance you need to state how much is spent per child in the UK and where the money is sourced from (taxes).

Thanks a lot for your useful insight on the highlighted portion above.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Pamelayoung: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tell me why a child in that kind of setting will not learn. Even our private schools don't come close to this at all.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by redsun(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
damton:
The western world are far off in terms of development than we can imagine

Nevertheless, it's not a mystery that requires exceptional powers.

Simply good leadership and quality governance.

Just share common sense. Too much Jesus,Mohammad and oyinbo languages have taken away Africans rights to natural instincts and intuitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madeu:
What is the tuition fees?

No tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ManTiger(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
gbosaa:

Stop being awkward and silly.
God bless you handsomely for this response.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by igomen: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
damton:

A thousand likes. You hit the MACE on the head. Until we have good leadership, we ain't going nowhere.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by symbian03(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

hahaha wereyyyy!!!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
damton:

Nothing so special if we really want to do it but we need to KILL corruption first
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40517730][/quote] i dont need to be ahead of you in life to give you advice. thats another cursed mentality of the black man. you only respect materialism. thats why you are a thief. and thats why you will remain a thief and die a thief and thats why your environment will always be chaotic and full of anarchy. cuz 180 million thieves in a little place all chasing crumbs makes for a chaotic hell on earth. you are in hell
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
rman:
It is disappointing the youths find the dark skin of OP the most important message that is worth pointing out instead of the underlying message of absolute failure of their leaders.

It is a shame.

Private schools that looks like this in Nigeria will cost 10times the minimum wage and we don't see that as re-colonization of the poor by the rich.

I bet there is not a single public primary school that looks like this in the whole country. We have failed ourselves.

I wonder why my pix is so important, its even the positioning while taking the selfie that make me look dark but i am proud to be black cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM. / 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.