Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. (1618 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2015
These two Religions are the current evils facing this world, but very soon they will soon be a thing of the past, The violent and extremist muslims believe that killing of human beings is more honorable than killing of chickens, while on the other hand, the disgusting and hypocritical christians believe that everybody is going to die in hell fire while they will all go to heaven and be singing hossana in the highest, these two set of Religions are the same, they are just different sides of the same coin, everybody knows that muslims are the current bad guys of the world, but the christians are still hiding under the guise of being peaceful, but what is the difference between people who stab you in the front and people who stab you in the back? Nothing, they are both the same set of people, christians are betrayers, take Peter for example, this was someone who claimed he loved his master but betrayed him at the slightest opportunity to prove his loyalty, or is it Judas? Abegi, Let us leave Matter for Mathias, But not to worry very soon these two religions will no longer be existing and their followers can go to the hell they so happily wish others to go to. I believe when the both Religions have finished killing each other, the world will know peace. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Christianity is never a religion in the first place.
Op,Christianity has been in existence before you and will outlast you.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:
don't worry, carry the white man's religion on your head, you'll see where the religion will lead you to, Hossana in the highest. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by macof(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:

So nothing is religion then

7 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by Medicis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Before you were born, both religion have been existing. After you are dead, rotten in the grave and have become a thing of the past, they'll still be. Stop wastin you time, they'll both outllive you. YOUR 100YRS ON EARTH IS NOT EVEN UP TO A DAY IN GOD'S PRESENCE.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

So nothing is religion then
If you say so according to your understanding.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
bolaino:
don't worry, carry the white man's religion on your head, you'll see where the religion will lead you to, Hossana in the highest. Smh
Carry the white man's education,civilisation and culture on your head too or you're not making use of any of the whiteman's resources?You're the hypocrite here if you do.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by macof(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:
If you say so according to your understanding.

Wat are you saying? Aren't you the teacher. . Telling us what is religion and what is not
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:
Carry the white man's education,civilisation and culture on your head too or you're not making use of any of the whiteman's resources?You're the hypocrite here if you do.
I am a victim of Colonialism, I don't know about you.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Medicis:
Before you were born, both religion have been existing. After you are dead, rotten in the grave and have become a thing of the past, they'll still be. Stop wastin you time, they'll both outllive you. YOUR 100YRS ON EARTH IS NOT EVEN UP TO A DAY IN GOD'S PRESENCE.
you must be a strong catholic
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by Medicis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
bolaino:
you must be a strong catholic
Am not a catholic, but am a child of the living God.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:

What do you call the worship of a man nailed to a cross?

3 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Medicis:
Am not a catholic, but am a child of the living God.
what do you mean? Are catholics not Children of God? Catholics are the only christians I acknowledge.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by onetrack(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
The thing that is particularly dangerous about Islam and Christianity is that they each claim exclusive truth; that is, they are the only way to 'god'. That means that they often lead to their followers to attempt to force people to convert and obey, unlike virtually any other religion on the earth.

If we could get away from this evil idea that any one religion has exclusive truth, then we might see less religious conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by bolaino(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
onetrack:
The thing that is particularly dangerous about Islam and Christianity is that they each claim exclusive truth; that is, they are the only way to 'god'. That means that they often lead to their followers to attempt to force people to convert and obey, unlike virtually any other religion on the earth.

If we could get away from this evil idea that any one religion has exclusive truth, then we might see less religious conflict.
very well said
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
1feness:

What do you call the worship of a man nailed to a cross?
Well,I don't worship the man nailed to the cross but the One who sits on a throne in heaven exalted above the angels.The One Who is the first and the last and holds the keys of hell and of death.
His worship is not religion but a fellowship.A koinonia.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
bolaino:
I am a victim of Colonialism, I don't know about you.
You see that's the difference between you and I.You are a victim and thinks and acts like a victim.
Christ came to make me more than a conqueror,to make me a victor.
I do not have a victim mentality.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by thorpido(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

Wat are you saying? Aren't you the teacher. . Telling us what is religion and what is not
I said Christianity is not,you say it is and I said so be it as you desire.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:
Well,I don't worship the man nailed to the cross but the One who sits on a throne in heaven exalted above the angels.The One Who is the first and the last and holds the keys of hell and of death.
His worship is not religion but a fellowship.A koinonia.

And that's not a religion?
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by rileydaddy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
what pple posting this
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by rileydaddy(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2016
I DONT KNW WHO POST THIZ BUT,TRUELY AM VERY SORRY 4 UR LIFE..SORRY HUH.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by Legbo6: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
PPL CHANGE JST AS TIME CHANGES, BECAREFUL 4 WHAT SAY WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. by macof(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
rileydaddy:
I DONT KNW WHO POST THIZ BUT,TRUELY AM VERY SORRY 4 UR LIFE..SORRY HUH.

is there anything wrong with the post

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! Joshua Iginla Dashes A Destitute Woman Brand New House In Botswana / Waited By Travis Greene / Is Using Igbo Wooden Flute (oja) In Traditional Gospel Music Demonic? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.