Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) (38840 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / See Npower Reply To A Beneficiary Complaining About Delay In Allowance / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by djnonny(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
NFFLM (no food for lazy man)
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
God bless his and our effort...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by danseph(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
He did not allow his condition to weigh him down!
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by KelvinC1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
greatmarshall:
This is amazing...
to me
its TOUCHING
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Smilelo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Babangida70:
Happy sunday...

Meanwhile when you finally graduate from a private university.... grin

If na for Naija dem go dey shout say make dem hole her ooo na madness dey come so oooo
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
am I the only one not seeing the connection between the caption and the pix

or ...
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by slashdot: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Allahu akbar, may Allah continue to bless your hustle, ameen
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
dammywapes:
Nw u re on front page.
Tell him to come and fill his space. We don reach FPgringringrin
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by benELOHIM7(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please o I just need to know. Would you still term me lazy if I refuse to condescend low to doing very menial jobs like a cab driver or a laundry man, after bagging a b.eng in mech eng, m.tech in subsea eng uk and have several other certifications? Would I still be called lazy?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by idinc(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Is it just me or does someone else think this guy looks like Christiano Ronaldo?
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
God bless our hustle. Everybody is hustling jare

Ya...but positive hustling is preferable wink
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Ya...but positive hustling is preferable wink
Noted grin
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by ozy4christ(f): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Na pushing wheelbarrow be ur goals abi?
if dat is ur goals u wil achieve it,check my post,am nt refaring 2 dat man bt 2 tel u dat nothing can limit u frm reaching ur goals
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

pushing d wheelbarrow is a means to an end(goal) for d guy.....
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by macfish101(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmm.....this reminds me of how I managed to survive in the university. I used to get up very early, dress neatly, carry my school bag and walk along the street to a building construction site. A lot of people see me on the way and were like "O boy! Wasup na?" I just turn around with a cheerful face "am good dear"....."Wher r u off to diz morning looking so sharp?" They asked. "I have a little business to attend to" I will reply, still smiling. When I get to site, I quickly UnCloth, bring out my dirty and torn work clothes from my bag and put them on. I then beg the engineer on site to allow me mix cement for them or dig up foundation or even carry blocks. I worked under rain and sunshine. At the end of work, I just take my bathe, apply cream, dress up neatly again, carry my bag of work clothes and start heading home with one hand in my pocket. The feel of my daily pay brought joy to my heart but my body pain me wella ooo......But I tank God for today, tinz are not thesame.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Joe88(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
commitcrime:
Is this supposed to mean something?
Come to oshodi and see one legged driver that commutes oshodi to mushin daily.

That pic above doesn't inspire. It is a life not worth living
Please look at the picture and get the message. I could help you a bit: you shouldn't have any reason not to succeed in life irrespective of bad governance, negative economic situation, physical deformity etc. The man in the picture has decided to be productive, he could have been in the street begging and cursing the government for his failure as others would do. He might not be a wealthy man but he is living a dignified life rather than wallowing in self pity. If you have a picture of the one legged driver that commutes Oshodi to Mushin daily please share it so that people can get inspired.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:
Yes, Many people are very lazy. How do I know?

I got the contact of a fellow nairaland member who is on to MLM business around august in this forum, and to be candid, I started with zero naira byt today, I cash in a few thousands. For me to reciprocate this, I came here again, put up something about mlm and many contacted me. However, we finished the training, only one came back and showed interest. I thank God, she is doing well today.

I discover that people will rush a package with a price taq, but free things like this, they won't take it serious. These are programs people will demand huge amount of money from you and won't teach you the rudiments and your money will go down the drains....

Hard work pays my peoplepeople

This is a Real Estate Network Marketting Business where you can make 450k weekly or more
http://citymart-ng..com.ng/2015/10/you-can-earn-450000-weekly-by-working.html
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Join Pazino Business Network,its a New MLM Real Estate Business
http://citymart-ng..com.ng/2015/10/you-can-earn-450000-weekly-by-working.html
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Johncuppa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:

I got the contact of a fellow nairaland member who is on to MLM business around august in this forum, and to be candid, I started with zero naira byt today, I cash in a few thousands. For me to reciprocate this, I came here again, put up something about mlm and many contacted me. However, we finished the training, only one came back and showed interest. I thank God, she is doing well today.

I discover that people will rush a package with a price taq, but free things like this, they won't take it serious. These are programs people will demand huge amount of money from you and won't teach you the rudiments and your money will go down the drains....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Wat is MLM?
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Multi Level Marketing.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by lurlah2014(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is a crucial question to all this lazy bones on nairaland that enjoy poke nose into people's affair and throwing insult asif it's their first name

They will soon show their selves now
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by brenister10: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
Noted grin
Merry Sunday cheesy
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Merry Sunday cheesy
Nice week ahead

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

When next you employ the services of a truck pusher, pay him well, I have come to understand that Nigerians who look Down on some certain professionals hardly pay well for their services.There dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by oloriooko(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
simple physics makes me know that there are two movements involved in the motion of that wheel

1. upward movement achieved by that rope tied on the amputated arm

2. force applied in the angular horizontal direction to move the wheel and I wonder how this can be achieved with that rope

this picture leaves a lot to doubt

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osaslord500(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
blueseacats:
When next you employ the services of a truck pusher, pay him well, I have come to understand that Nigerians who look Down on some certain professionals hardly pay well for their services.There dignity in labour.

Aha,Bros I pay well ooo
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by noblegrex: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why is the topic titled lazy jobless guys?are lazy jobless ladies meant to be LAZY.is it only guys that spent money.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Macfortune(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Please Sir, how do I contact you? I need 2 learn the MLM business...
Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Aha,Bros I pay well ooo
Good to know that bro, keep it up , and thanks for not taking my observation as insult.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by lukas280(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
photoshop not possible.. dat is wheelbrrow not automtic machine dat can move wit little effort
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
abumeinben:
oh no...

we need to stop this habit of downloading a random pix online and then use it to insult your countryman

you don't even know if d dude was serving a jail term for a deadly crime...say a boko kingpin..
besides, we all have different calling with different ways of working..

No offense, I won't be surprised if the poster or the mover got their jobs without the "I know person" syndrome
Hahaha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.