Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) (38838 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / See Npower Reply To A Beneficiary Complaining About Delay In Allowance / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by vislabraye(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:
Yes, Many people are very lazy. How do I know?

I got the contact of a fellow nairaland member who is on to MLM business around august in this forum, and to be candid, I started with zero naira byt today, I cash in a few thousands. For me to reciprocate this, I came here again, put up something about mlm and many contacted me. However, we finished the training, only one came back and showed interest. I thank God, she is doing well today.

I discover that people will rush a package with a price taq, but free things like this, they won't take it serious. These are programs people will demand huge amount of money from you and won't teach you the rudiments and your money will go down the drains....

Hard work pays my peoplepeople

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

What sort of mlm are you doing ? And how much is the start up ?
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Tpave(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Na pushing wheelbarrow be ur goals abi?
You misunderstood, guy reason well before criticizing
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by hollowpot15684(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:

I got the contact of a fellow nairaland member who is on to MLM business around august in this forum, and to be candid, I started with zero naira byt today, I cash in a few thousands. For me to reciprocate this, I came here again, put up something about mlm and many contacted me. However, we finished the training, only one came back and showed interest. I thank God, she is doing well today.

I discover that people will rush a package with a price taq, but free things like this, they won't take it serious. These are programs people will demand huge amount of money from you and won't teach you the rudiments and your money will go down the drains....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Can u tell me about the MLM pls??
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Allahu Akbar
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by ayinde2ade(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry touchin'
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by osaslord500(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tpave:
You misunderstood, guy reason well before criticizing

Bros I understood well, itz just humor
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by mayor4christ(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii..... Is good to be a physicist oooo. This guy can't push this wheel barrow like this... Scientifically it is not possible... Can the tension in the tread overcome the limiting frictional force talkless of the normal reaction of the wheel barrow weight... Nigerian let's stop behaving as educated illiterate.
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Trapnews: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
evlyn:
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stollen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great weekend

undecided

1 Share

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by calabardick(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
ask those tear face baggers
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:
There is a difference between poverty and bad government

God bless u.. Nigeria ain't poor unlike that Philippines country.. we only have bad government.. God bless the guy hustle

1 Like

Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by obinnashady(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Na pushing wheelbarrow be ur goals abi?
Alora
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Trapnews:

undecided

just like you
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Op....this post is of point....even if we have lazy jobless guys complaining, this is Nigeria those guys in ur pic would have been extinct here....again they saw relevance in doing that. Don't be surprised ur pic guys earn more than Entry Level Oil Workers here in Nigeria.... grin grin angry grin
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Lazy guys as quoted by postman...don't try this work for here ohh...u will not just loose your upper limbs but the whole four plus legs b dt just like break pads and not be paid..even pure water u no go c....make postman go do am give us testimony grin
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by butanep(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
looseweight:

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Can you explain more of this your program?
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
send me your email address @ Butanep
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by butanep(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
kelspascal:
send me your email address @ Butanep
butaneprosper4life@gmail.com
Re: Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) by kelspascal(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
@butanep please check you email address

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.