Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs (938 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by funkyibodude(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhahahahahaha but dis shit is not romantic op!

1 Like

Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
LMAO. Denrele? cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op kindly learn to obey rules first..

How is this romantic

Prettythicksme kindly close ur mouth,it not funnycheesycheesycheesy
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by funkyibodude(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahaha but dis shit is not romantic op!
lol, at least it's hilarious grin
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by funkyibodude(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op kindly learn to obey rules first..

How is this romantic

Prettythicksme kindly close ur mouth,it not funnycheesycheesycheesy
jeez relax dear! I hope you are not the person in that pics
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lalasticlala... Come and see our crush
Mermaid for CANAL
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by jaymejate: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Imagine this one de chase me for inside the film. I go run for real grin .

Werey tun lo make up cheesy
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
funkyibodude:
you knw d lady in the pix
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
funkyibodude:
LMAO chai wicked
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hahahaha grin grin the mermaid could not even move..She looks like a statue.
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you knw d lady in the pix
yeah she is u
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by RexKexMilann: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Been A Fan Of Nollywood For 3 Decades and Still Counting ..... God Bless Nollywood grin.

End Time Mermaid ± End Time Directors cry.
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The costume made her look like the broken pieces of statue of liberty

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot bet to laugh as tears drops grin
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
yeah she is u
i ask u
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
LMAO chai wicked
hw is dat wicked?
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by obiorathesubtle: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Saw this years ago. Its stale now.
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wat a pretty mermaid grin
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hw is dat wicked?
i ask u?
Re: When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs by funkyibodude(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat a pretty mermaid grin
very pretty mermaid grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Secondary School Mate / Social Media Madness!have You Been Deceived By A Girls Picture?share Your Story / What Is The Difference Between "To Love" And "To Be In Love"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.