Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Abacha Loot Spent On Roads, Electricity, Others, Okonjo- Iweala Tells World Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot Spent On Roads, Electricity, Others, Okonjo- Iweala Tells World Bank (1862 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abacha Loot Spent On Roads, Electricity, Others, Okonjo- Iweala Tells World Bank by Omimah: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
I saw only 2005/06, abi my eye dey deceive me? What was the money recovered during Jonathan's tenure used for? I no wan hear say na im them take do Second Niger Bridge or Lagos-Ibadan Expressway because we're told they're funded from SURE-P.
Re: Abacha Loot Spent On Roads, Electricity, Others, Okonjo- Iweala Tells World Bank by Sant1m: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
koboko69:
This are the wicked souls that made Nigeria what she is Today. The team that wrecked our economy. If you spent Abacha's loot on roads and electricity that we cant see.....what of money made from oil. What happened to that one?

Yet thebwant Buhari to perform miracles in 6 months. The system that was destroyed for good 16 years.

Buhari ride on......Their wailings didnt stop you from . winning. ...neither can it stop you from performing
PDP is EVIL, their mass of followers are EVIL PLUS
Re: Abacha Loot Spent On Roads, Electricity, Others, Okonjo- Iweala Tells World Bank by Sant1m: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
andyanders:

That woman is a disgrace.Let her show us one single road she said they built with Abacha loot that was recovered. Just one single road and nothing more.

It is like demon lives in the heart of most of our leaders.Even more Nigerian women are been criminalized by the system.Too bad for this country.No one can trust our women leaders in this country.When they get in there, they become terrors.
Women! Women! I fear Women, they are becoming better at keeping our cash under their wrapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Stamping Out Zakzaky's Shiites Like Maitatsine / 5bn Naira For Election Rigging Flown Into Port Harcourt (pictures) / Surprising!! My March Electricity Bill Is N0.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.