Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor (62120 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Dora Akunyili.... / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by NOBODYY: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:

na ur papa go read am undecided
But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy. 2 Chronicles 36:16

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
elopee3000:
when she's was abusing igbo people Yoruba people called mother Theresa now is Yoruba turn u people start to lament angry

When did she abuse igbo pple.always wanting to turn al threads to tribal wars,provide just one link or shut da fk up
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
omojeesu:
She needs help.
What ever Pastor Adeboye was in the past before he was converted is gone. That's the power of mercy and grace rolled together from God paid for by the priceless blood of His Son!

Same applies to all of us in Christ Jesus!

Someone committed murder in 1974 and another person brings it up 41 years later and you think justice shouldn't be served because the accused became a christain or a celebrity pastor ? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3132261_img20151129170521_jpeg4d352004747874f5541f512104e7dfc5

Funny how supposedly "sane" people call her insane simply because she's making an allegation against their small god without even looking at the allegation of murder brought up against him. No wonder everything is wrong with that shiithole of a country !

Yes she's a psychopath and needs help but that doesn't diminish the allegation against Adeboye and the Nigerian Police should investigate this murder allegation against him.

#Nobodyisabovethelaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by festusperry(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OFF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MURDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided
searching4l0ve:
[b] undecided

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OFF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MURDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided
[/b]
searching4l0ve:
undecided

may God 4give You*AMEN
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
I wouldn't say anything until I see proof. I have nothing but respect for men of God. So no comment until she has proof lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by saanuman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

foolish quote
Pls think before u talk, who told you they exploit their members
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Someone committed murder in 1974 and another person brings it up 41 years later and you think justice shouldn't be served because the accused became a christain or a celebrity pastor ? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3132261_img20151129170521_jpeg4d352004747874f5541f512104e7dfc5

Funny how supposedly "sane" people call her insane simply because she's making an allegation against their small god without even looking at the allegation of murder brought up against him. No wonder everything is wrong with that shiithole of a country !

Yes she's a psychopath and needs help but that doesn't diminish the allegation against Adeboye and the Nigerian Police should investigate this murder allegation against him.

#Nobodyisabovethelaw

You are an epitome of stupidity if you expect people to take her seriously/not defend Adeboye,Oh,i suppose you would be indifferent if a crack addict come online and calls your father a muderer and theif.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by teebaxy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
What message is she trying to pass now... devil I rebuke you and if that man of God alter any negative word against you hehe
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

You are an epitome of stupidity if you expect people to take her seriously/not defend Adeboye,Oh,i suppose you would be indifferent if a crack addict come online and calls your father a muderer and theif.

You are a product of a failed educational system so I won't expect any logical opinion from you. Who cares if you dumbass takes her serious or not ?

Black miserable sonovabitch

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Daraph(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Disadvantages of oshogbo's weed.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by refiner(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecidedHnmm,,,attention seeker,,,,,m new here.waoo it feels good to be here
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by omojeesu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

#Nobodyisabovethelaw

SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT AND STOP THIS SOCIAL MEDIA THING!
Pastor Adeboye is not any body's god.
If he is guilty of criminal offence even in the past or present the court should give appropriate judgement.

But as far as God is concerned he's free of the sins of his unbelieving past. It would not be reckoned with on Judgement Day.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore IF ANY MAN be IN CHRIST, he is a new creature: OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; behold, all things are become new.

Colossians 2:13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES;

Colossians 2:14
BLOTTING OUT THE HANDWRITING of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and TOOK it OUT of the WAY, NAILING it to HIS CROSS;

But you are correct. Nobody is above the law of the land even if in Christ! Peter warned us:

1 Peter 4:15
But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

Good night!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by JudgementHammer: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
O God do not give me this kinda daughter who is a disgrace to the family.

Her mouth is like this, no wonder no man wants to marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by oketoyinboshola(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
May Almighty God forgive you Kemi
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
omojeesu:

SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT AND STOP THIS SOCIAL MEDIA THING!
Pastor Adeboye is not any body's god.
If he is guilty of criminal offence even in the past or present the court should give appropriate judgement.

But as far as God is concerned he's free of the sins of his unbelieving past. It would not be reckoned with on Judgement Day.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore IF ANY MAN be IN CHRIST, he is a new creature: OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; behold, all things are become new.

Colossians 2:13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES;

Colossians 2:14
BLOTTING OUT THE HANDWRITING of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and TOOK it OUT of the WAY, NAILING it to HIS CROSS;

Good night!

Spare me the biblical quotations buddy.

Law is law and it must take its due course here. If this kind of allegation hasn't been brought up against Adeboye before, the police should have to look into it.

Because it happened in 1974 when he evaded justice doesn't mean it didn't happened at a time when he's seen as Elliot Ness.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are a product of a failed educational system so I won't expect any logical opinion from you. Who cares if you dumbass takes her serious or not ?

Black miserable sonovabitch

Hehehe,keep ranting,i guess your LovePeddler of a mother and that slowpoke that sired you did not teach you anything about respect,How is the peoples opinion inpeding the police from investigating him.An african insults another african by calling him 'black',I wonder why dolts like you were allowed to survive infancy with such crass ignorance and stupidy oozing from you daily.Go fvck your slutty sister,Good Night.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by jsb(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
I expect the man of God to respond and not all this bashing from outsiders...I was thought to trust no man except God Almighty..Afterall Adeboye never claims to be a perfect being that is why I admire the way he always humbles himself and kneels down in the presence of God while praying...
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ybalogs(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Could it be her father used her? People like her tends to see visions Sha. I comment my reserve
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by wiseoneking: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

You are now satisfied after mentioning GEJ here. Isiwe?
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Ijebulogic(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
.This is a simple matter...if indeed, this is a false accusation - the Pastor should sue the lady for defamation. As I recall, the is a qualified journalist (despite her eccentricities) and should face the wrath of the law if this is false.
If the accusation is true then there is a price for murder in our constitution; the pastor should give to ceasers what is ceasers.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Btoyob(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Old cargo
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Don't worry...I now know who she really is.
She really got brain damage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Omololu-Olunloyo
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Don't worry...I now know who she really is.
She really got brain damage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Omololu-Olunloyo
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by elopee3000(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

When did she abuse igbo pple.always wanting to turn al threads to tribal wars,provide just one link or shut da fk up
didn't she say she was around when fani kayode dey bang Bianca and una believed her
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by omojeesu(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Spare me the biblical quotations buddy.

Law is law and it must take its due course here. If this kind of allegation hasn't been brought up against Adeboye before, the police should have to look into it.

Because it happened in 1974 when he evaded justice doesn't mean it didn't happened at a time when he's seen as Elliot Ness.

Isn't that what I've stated. I absolutely agree that NO ONE is above the Law of the land. So you and others who are ready to catch us believers and discredit us who serve Jesus can go to court. He can be convicted and then you will be appeased but before His God and Father he is blameless because of Jesus!

The witch hunting of God's people is severally mentioned in the 2 testaments of the Bible. The accusers were doing the bidding of their master and father. So it is today. So it will be and get worse until Jesus finally comes to deliver us from the Chief Accuser of them all, Satan.

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN, which accused them before our God day and night.

I beg you take the Bible serious. Most likely it will be one of the books that will be opened on that Great Judgement Day before the True Jugde sitting on the White Throne!

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, STAND BEFORE GOD; and the BOOKS WERE OPENED: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

So long!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
dis womans stupidity is sharper than a triple edged sword. i just went to view her page on fbk. that woman is tribalistic. seems her Love Machine and vibrator are doing gr8 job,so she dsnt nid a hubby
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
omojeesu:

Isn't that what I've stated. I absolutely agree that NO ONE is above the Law of the land.
[s] So you and others who are ready to catch us believers and discredit us who serve Jesus can go to court. He can be convicted and then you will be appeased but before His God and Father he is blameless because of Jesus!

The witch hunting of God's people is severally mentioned in the 2 testaments of the Bible. The accusers were doing the bidding of their master and father. So it is today. So it will be and get worse until Jesus finally comes to deliver us from the Chief Accuser of them all, Satan.

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN, which accused them before our God day and night.

I beg you take the Bible serious. Most likely it will be one of the books that will be opened on that Great Judgement Day before the True Jugde sitting on the White Throne!

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, STAND BEFORE GOD; and the BOOKS WERE OPENED: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.[/s]
So long!

The bolded is enough, you can keep the other epistle to yourself !
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Ayatullah(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT KEMIIIIIII OOO!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Ayatullah(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT KEMIIIIIII OOO!
Pastor Adeboye, please do not cry after reading Kemi's bombshell, just kneel down and shout HALLELUYAH!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by SIRTee15: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

#Nobodyisabovethelaw

so, for ur mind.....
someone came online and posted allegations against another person.....without any form of evidence
and u expect us to believe such....
just because the accusation is against a man of God....
knowing fully well that the accuser is a cocaine addict......
is that how law enforcement officers prosecute criminals in the country u reside.....
basing their evidence on what people post on social media.....
because u talk am now, u say Nigeria is sh*thole because police never arrest adeboye
hmmmm....
the way some people reason.....

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Appareil(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Waoh! Baba Enoch has surely touched them in the realms, so they use their agents to fight back.I beg go joor!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by DIVINE78: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
May the merciful God of Daddy E O Adeboye forgive you madam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.