Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Unusable Airtime Bonus From Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unusable Airtime Bonus From Airtel (11270 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge / Who Else Got The Unusable Airtel 100mb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unusable Airtime Bonus From Airtel by darlingnuel(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
For the past two weeks, Airtel network has been gifting me N500 on every N100 recharge, which has summed up to N3000. This bonus airtime can be accessed by dialling *223#. However, I've tried calling both on-net and off-net numbers using this bonus to no avail! My tarrif plan is Airtel 2good.

Anyone with any idea of how to solve this mystery?

1 Like

Re: Unusable Airtime Bonus From Airtel by donhils: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
darlingnuel:
For the past two weeks, Airtel network has been gifting me N500 on every N100 recharge, which has summed up to N3000. This bonus airtime can be accessed by dialling *223#. However, I've tried calling both on-net and off-net numbers using this bonus to no avail! My tarrif plan is Airtel 2good.

Anyone with any idea of how to solve this mystery?
The bonus is only for Airtel calls and how it works is, your first 60 seconds of the day would be charged from your main account, then subsequent Airtel calls will be from the bonus.
NB: U have to end the first call once it's over 60 seconds cos if you continue with the same call, ur credit will continue to be deducted. Summary, make like 65 seconds first each day, cut the call and then every other Airtel call would be from the bonus. Got that?
Re: Unusable Airtime Bonus From Airtel by darlingnuel(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
donhils:

The bonus is only for Airtel calls and how it works is, your first 60 seconds of the day would be charged from your main account, then subsequent Airtel calls will be from the bonus.
NB: U have to end the first call once it's over 60 seconds cos if you continue with the same call, ur credit will continue to be deducted. Summary, make like 65 seconds first each day, cut the call and then every other Airtel call would be from the bonus. Got that?

Wow! Thanks man! I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You / MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / How To Detect Whether Your Tecno Andriod Phone And Battery Are Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.