Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People (25194 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / CSO Writes Open Letter To Father Mbaka, TB Joshua, Others Over Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Okorieikechukwu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by teebaxy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
This one no be saraki oooo, this man we fight u spitualy ni
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nicepoker(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Touch not my anointed and do my PROPHET no harm.....
It's a natural disaster and don't think all these are necessary.
natural disaster??
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by sabi99(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
He no fit predict d collapse then

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by ojnnaco(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Great
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Bonapart(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
God bless you
They're only wasting their time
GOD is in control
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by akilo1: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Touch not my annointed,lagos state should sort thier self from tanker falling problem and leave the man of God alone.nonsense
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by flokii: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lwkmd... grin

mr. prophet didn't see that coming right?

never again shall we see cluelessless/ anything goes in govt.
please go ahead and prosecute..

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

It is a natural disaster but if he followed approved building codes, the building would have withstood it.. if this is your opinion then you would not mind if your loved ones are in the next TB Joshua building when a natural disaster strikes wuld you

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by menesheh(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

The man don't believe in natural disaster. He believed that god causes everything. A man who predict the unpredictable. He must face the trail.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by DedeNkem: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please lock tb joshua up! He's a thief who exploits his clinically-dumb congregation.

Why didn't he see his church building colapsing in his so-called vision? Because he's a fraudster!

Anyone who believes this scammer is a brain-dead id*iot!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Trapnews: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
jboy73:

Tb joshua is my man, but i think he should face the court of law once and forall

If he is innocent, i believe God will fight for him

But if the reverse is the case... Then.

OYO OO.

undecided
They contractors and engineers will go to jail if guilty and not him.

MY guy told me it was sacrifice time.

The death rate was too much

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Gosh! Your level of ignorance is beyond this world!!!

8 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Trapnews: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
DedeNkem:
Please lock tb joshua up! He's a thief who exploits his clinically-dumb congregation.

Why didn't he see his church building colapsing in his so-called vision? Because he's a fraudster!

Anyone who believes this scammer is a brain-dead id*iot!

shocked who left your cage open?

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by mbhs139(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
comoestas:
The last time they had one of these court dates. Tb Joshua did not show up.

Secondly, I don't see any reason why Tb should be charged with anything. Its the engineers who should be held responsible.

Have you heard of precarious liability? Dust and read your LAW 101 once again

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Trapnews: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
bmxshop:
“I’m 100% in support of the coroner’s recommendation, this man must be prosecuted"
undecided

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Coolcash1: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

You are such a miserable and brainwashed fellow...So, does your own bible say pastors should violate the law? T.B Joshua et al are being prosecuted for the sake of justice, fairness and equity which i think, in my honest opinion, Baba God is looking down from heaven with smiles on LASG.

End of story....

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

This is why some people say that Nigeria is a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by ezeagu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Do you know what a natural disaster is or are you just commenting for the sake of it?

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by koikoi2(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Very true my brother, God will not abandon his prophet. T.B. Joshua will be vindicated at last. Those who perpetrate evil will surely get their reward.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Malakh: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Satan anointed him and he will definitely touch him

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
akilo1:
Touch not my annointed,lagos state should sort thier self from tanker falling problem and leave the man of God alone.nonsense

The only one saying nonsense here is YOU!

When did God tell you he is HIS man?
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
menesheh:

The man don't believe in natural disaster. He believed that god causes everything. A man who predict the unpredictable. He must face the trail.

Since god was aware of the impending disaster and chose not to inform the proper authorities so as to avert it, it should also face the law grin

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
TB joshua doest ever see his own prophesy.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by ajebuter(f): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Would you have said that if your close family member had been a victim?

Dude, lets be honest and put religion where it should be. He was criminally negligent for erecting more buildings on an estwhile weak foundation.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oboy
E don red o grin
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
jboy73:

Tb joshua is my man, but i think he should face the court of law once and forall

If he is innocent, i believe God will fight for him

But if the reverse is the case... Then.

OYO OO.

They contractors and engineers will go to jail if guilty and not him.

MY guy told me it was sacrifice time.

The death rate was too much

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by lawflec(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
comoestas:
The last time they had one of these court dates. Tb Joshua did not show up.

Secondly, I don't see any reason why Tb should be charged with anything. Its the engineers who should be held responsible.

Hello negligently refused to exercise due care in choosing those that would work for him as engineers. His case is lighter compared to those of the engineers..... Theirs should be life imprisonment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.