Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People (25192 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / CSO Writes Open Letter To Father Mbaka, TB Joshua, Others Over Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by DedeNkem: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Trapnews:

shocked who left your cage open?

Image an insane fool who believes scammer tb joshua calling a sane person insane!

Even if the truth hits you in your dumb face, you'll still be too st*upid and blind to realise tb is a fraud!
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by zeedof(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Joejonah:
Touch not my anointed and do my PROPHET no harm.....
It's a natural disaster and don't think all these are necessary.

Modified.
For those quoting me for rubbish, who is being prosecuted for the destruction that happen in mecca that claimed hundreds of soul??.

Did you see any Boko haram member?

How many boko haram members are being tried in court
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Joejonah:
Touch not my anointed and do my PROPHET no harm.....
It's a natural disaster and don't think all these are necessary.

Modified.
For those quoting me for rubbish, who is being prosecuted for the destruction that happen in mecca that claimed hundreds of soul??.

How many boko haram members are being tried in court
It's because none of your loved ones and family is involved that you decide to absolve from blame a man which you called a prophet. Besides the occurence is not a natural disaster.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Trapnews: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2015
DedeNkem:

Image an insane fool who believes scammer tb joshua calling a sane person insane!

Even if the truth hits you in your dumb face, you'll still be too st*upid and blind to realise tb is a fraud!

undecided

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Horus(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5rLVVEv4Y

[size=15pt]T.B. Joshua did not attend proceedings at the Lagos High Court[/size]
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by paycash: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
RaptorX:
Do you know that all the prominent men of God in Nigeria, I mean all of them also think that tb joshua's church is also the synagogue of satan? You think our loving God will allow the collapse of the church of his faithful servant killing 116. You my friend is the one who needs to accept Jesus and flee from that satanic enclave.

Which of them ? The group of them that received stolen money from Nigerians leaders, you pretend as if you don't know those who killed Nigeria's economy and the church they used to cover up. Bible is our standard if they set TB Joshua up many times God will free like the way of Apostles of Jesus and note that during Abacha they set up TB Joshua what happen next sorrow to all of them but this time you will know that there is God in synagogue.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Horus(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5rLVVEv4Y

[size=15pt]T.B. Joshua did not attend proceedings at the Lagos High Court[/size].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.