Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People (25195 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / CSO Writes Open Letter To Father Mbaka, TB Joshua, Others Over Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by asamaigho(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
comoestas:
The last time they had one of these court dates. Tb Joshua did not show up.

Secondly, I don't see any reason why Tb should be charged with anything. Its the engineers who should be held responsible.

u cant even arrest d engineers,cos dat building was "pure implosion"or what u will call "control demolition" and it dat was not factored in d engineering design,so why arrest d engineer, even tb joshua has no case whatsoever to answer,
let these court. do a thorough. research on d causes of d building collapse and show their result to d public before embarking on this suggestive invitation.

note; am not a tb joshua fan.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Touch not my anointed and do my PROPHET no harm.....
It's a natural disaster and don't think all these are necessary.

Modified.
For those quoting me for rubbish, who is being prosecuted for the destruction that happen in mecca that claimed hundreds of soul??.

How many boko haram members are being tried in court

FOOL
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by linearity: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.
For those quoting me for rubbish, who is being prosecuted for the destruction that happen in mecca that claimed hundreds of soul??.

Nonsense, this is a man made disaster and has nothing to do with nature.

They refused to take the necessary permits needed to construct such a building and made numerous engineering blunders and you call it natural? Even the Bible say we should our house on solid foundation and not on sand or with shaky foundation such that it will stand the test of the elements.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by nigeriancuban: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
instead of consulting a good and qualified engineer you insisted on patronizing these cut and nail bricklayers.I'm quite sure that none of those building plans of his were even approved,or more like the "man of God" syndrome attached to things done in naija,so instead of them to hinder him from building the mortuary of a house, the engineer there go quickly approve the plan,all in the illusion of receiving man of God blessing....

even judge self no go want judge case well so him self go tap from blessing too...smh
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by linearity: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
asamaigho:

u cant even arrest d engineers,cos dat building was "pure implosion"or what u will call "control demolition" and it dat was not factored in d engineering design,so why arrest d engineer, even tb joshua has no case whatsoever to answer,
let these court. do a thorough. research on d causes of d building collapse and show their result to d public before embarking on this suggestive invitation.

note; am not a tb joshua fan.

Receive sense in Jesus name.

Controlled demolition indeed! So who controlled the demolition and why should the onus be on the court to research and investigate a supposed 'controlled demolition'?

I guess you does not know how the court of law works...if you suggests a defense, it is not the duty of your opponent to research and validate your defense. It is your duty to research and investigate and provide proofs to back up your defense.

And yes, that 'controlled demolition' defense was presented and they did not worth the paper they were printed on.

About 116 people died, the lest the government can do is to hold the Engineers and owners responsible...
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
as we are hammering mtn for $5.2 b fine, SA is also going to hammer TBJ for the death of their nationals
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by blaise26abj(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
i am not a TB josuha's fan , however i will say this. The Engineers ( i doubt they are engineers though)should answer fully for what happened. I doubt if the Pastor was there with them while they were doing the modifications. The Church could be fined for negligence to use consultants to check the contractors. But those 2 engineers must go to Jail if found guilty.

The government of this country is very lax in enforcing engineering regulations. The process for getting construction approvals is so slow and marred with corruption and ineptitude.

Lastly, nigerians should stop using quacks as engineers. Renovation and modifications of structures is not something you give to unseasoned engineers or builders.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by andyanders: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
God is in control. Have they also gone to Saudi Arabia to question the death of many who died in the stamped and also the crane that killed so many people during hajj?
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

Foól

That was what some of the said when Reverend Kings was arrested
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by emmacush(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

u re blabbing coz u re nt among d people dat died right, do you have any idea what those families of the deceased passed through, come 2 tink of it, it's not ur portion, if d whole of ur family was present der dat day, and u r d only surviving one...
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by asamaigho(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
linearity:

Receive sense in Jesus name.

Controlled demolition indeed! So who controlled the demolition and why should the onus be on the court to research and investigate a supposed 'controlled demolition'?

I guess you does not know how the court of law works...if you suggests a defense, it is not the duty of your opponent to research and validate your defense. It is your duty to research and investigate and provide proofs to back up your defense.

And yes, that 'controlled demolition' defense was presented and they did not worth the paper they were printed on.

About 116 people died, the lest the government can do is to hold the Engineers and owners responsible...

what is dis wanabe saying? howcome leslie robertson d engr dat designed d world trade centre not arrested,if u ever watched his interview,he said he designed d building against impact of of a boeing 747 from all direction,and dat d world trade centre collapse is as a result of a controlled demolition from bomb within d buildin and not on any imoact load as dat was catered for in his design.
y were d owners of d building(wtc) not arrested?
before u expose ir ignorance dat d case of d wtc is different,let tell u dat both cases (wtc and synagogue) are thesame.

now dat tb joshua and his engineers have shown dat d building collapsed as a result implanted bombs and not d use of substandard material(according to test samples from PUNDITZ test) y arrest them still?....

pls youngman try and neutral in sensitive maras as this,dont b blinded by unneccessary sentiments.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by ministeriallist: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Blyzz:
End Time prophet
So let him face end tym court and get an end tym sentence that will last till end of tym. undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by lovedh7: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
I so much love prophet TB JOSHUA. Daddy may the lord be with, .devil get lost ,we are the winner.as for the fools who are typing rubbish against him in this narialand ,tell God to open your eyes if not your sins will fins you out.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by lovedh7: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
I so much love prophet TB JOSHUA. Daddy may the lord be with you, .devil get lost ,we are the winner.as for the fools who are typing rubbish against him in this narialand ,tell God to open your eyes if not your sins will fins you out.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by prigoz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
What about the case of Nigerians who died in Mecca, anything like coroner inquest. Let them let the man be
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by nigerianvenom(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

Not even hundreds of soul, but thousands of soul.
Hypocrisy is nigeria's major problem
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by amuniiopz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

so if he's found guilty he should not be prosecuted right??....I'm sorry to but you're a fool.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by lugiano1: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Make dem do der worst.....tb joshua body court one work
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Fibo27(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Funny how TB Joshua didn't have any vision of this....
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
omitademichael:
It was a natural disaster and it was beyond the control of this man of God. Govt shud lif this man to face the works that God has sent him. How many ppl av they arrested in Saudi Arabia for their carelessness this year during Hajj which claims many foreigner lives
so you expect Nigeria to arrest Saudi Arabia?
Lord have mercy on this nation and religious blind-followership/gullibility
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by usbcable(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

modifying your post don't make you any more intelligent.
your just exposed your ignorance and naivity further.

So Saudi Arabia committing a crime is justification for your pastor to commit a greater evil.

you need to use your brain better next time
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

No law was broken in Mecca, that was natural, but here a law was fawned upon, ie building on top of an existing structure not structurally fit for that purpose and braking the law by not obtaining such permit to undergo such project cos if he did they would have declined therefore them lives would have been saved.The pastors should be the number one citizens to obey the law.
NB Im a xtian but no sentiments here.The should have demolished the existing building and start at fresh,I'm sure the church had such money this is pure negligient on part of the pastor's team.but he is the Boss so due process must be followed.Im sure he will get do ne for corporate manslaughter.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Lothbrok(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just passing!. . I say make I peep oh !
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Modified.

u dey yan rust. I don't know where to start arguement from sef!
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by RaptorX: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dr Fayemiwo a Chicago based man of God who predicted accurately the death of the former governor of Kogi among many other uncanny and amazing prophesies, has also predicted the total destruction of the synagogue of Satan of tb Joshua in 2017 in an earthquake. You can read his prediction on Nigeriaworld.com
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by paycash: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
My Prophet Remember God's promise.

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by paycash: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
RaptorX:
Dr Fayemiwo a Chicago based man of God who predicted accurately the death of the former governor of Kogi among many other uncanny and amazing prophesies, has also predicted the total destruction of the synagogue of Satan of tb Joshua in 2017 in an earthquake. You can read his prediction on Nigeriaworld.com

Tell your Ifayemiwo and you to accept Jesus.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by RaptorX: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
paycash:

Tell your Ifayemiwo and you to accept Jesus.
Do you know that all the prominent men of God in Nigeria, I mean all of them also think that tb joshua's church is also the synagogue of satan? You think our loving God will allow the collapse of the church of his faithful servant killing 116. You my friend is the one who needs to accept Jesus and flee from that satanic enclave.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by linearity: 3:06am On Nov 30, 2015
asamaigho:

what is dis wanabe saying? howcome leslie robertson d engr dat designed d world trade centre not arrested,if u ever watched his interview,he said he designed d building against impact of of a boeing 747 from all direction,and dat d world trade centre collapse is as a result of a controlled demolition from bomb within d buildin and not on any imoact load as dat was catered for in his design.
y were d owners of d building(wtc) not arrested?
before u expose ir ignorance dat d case of d wtc is different,let tell u dat both cases (wtc and synagogue) are thesame.

now dat tb joshua and his engineers have shown dat d building collapsed as a result implanted bombs and not d use of substandard material(according to test samples from PUNDITZ test) y arrest them still?....

pls youngman try and neutral in sensitive maras as this,dont b blinded by unneccessary sentiments.

Dude, I am very neutral and sensitive, moreso to the people who lost their lives and not to contractors who did not take the necessary permits and also cut corners in the building construction.

It is myopic of you to compare the America Jurisprudence to that of Nigeria. America do not prosecute gays, do you want Nigeria to also not prosecute gays? The laws in both Countries are different, moreso in the case of the WTC, the FBI investigated and did not find the Engineers criminally responsible or negligent, hence no charges were filed and there was a direct external force (two ariplanes) that impacted the building.

However in the current case in Nigeria, there was no external impact, moreso the four Nigerian Agencies (The Coroner, NBBRI - Nigeria Building And Road Research Institute, COREN - Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria and BCPG - Building Collapse Prevention Guild ) inspected and investigated the situation and found the construction Engineers and owners liable and the Coroner then recommended that, they be prosecuted.

In addition to not obtaining building permit, they also found the following inadequacies:

1. Inadequate beams of 750mm by 225mm (should have been 900mm by 300mm)
2. Inadequately reinforced columns (should have been reinforced with 12 x Y25 bars or 20 x Y20mm bars. Instead they used 10 x Y20 bars (as seen in the video released by SCOAN).
3. Inadequate bearing pressure for the central column due to the 2m x 2m x 0.9m foundations.
4. Failure to introduce rigid zones for bracing the structure and did not design the frames as an unbraced structure.
5. Failure to provide movement joints that could have absorbed any movement due to creep, contraction, expansion and differential settlement etc..
6. 8 out of the 12 main beams of the structure failed because they were undersized, under-reinforced (both in tension and shear), the tension bars were poorly anchored to the column supports and 8 x Y20 was used instead of 14 x Y20.
7. The ground floor columns were slender and readily gave in to buckling.

Regarding the 'Controlled Demolition Theory'; The Lagos State Fire Service carried out a 360 degrees survey and found no evidence of explosives, the Investigating Police Officer said, there was no evidence of the use of explosives at the site of the collapsed building, nor perception of any smell of explosives. The Chief Medical Examiner said, there was no trace of carbon monoxide seen in the lungs of the deceased and none of the bodies were charred or burnt.

The so call hovering aircraft theory was also debunk; the aircraft was flying at altitude of 1100feet, which is about 109 floors, i.e 103 floors higher than the 6 storey building, also the flight path shows a horizontal distant of about 137 meters between the plane and the building; therefore, the Aircraft did not actually hover direct above the collapsed building.

NBRRI stated that..."the building failed as a result of the ground columns yielding due to excessive weight on the 750mm by 300mm columns and the 10 x Y20mm bars".....The BCPG stated that..."the a sudden and complete collapse of the building was inevitable because the building was not robust or stable enough and that a column failure by buckling can result in a sudden collapse like the one witnessed, more so because there were no rigid zones within the structure.

This is the Coroner report, please read it unbiased and with an open mind...
www.scribd.com/doc/271900604/SCOAN-Coroner-Judgement-8-Jul-2015
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2015
ministeriallist:

So let him face end tym court and get an end tym sentence that will last till end of tym. undecided
Really?
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Franzinni: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2015
A fake prophet that could not foresee the tragedy in his very own compound.... tB JOSHUA is just a common con man ... Yahoo boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.