Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings (32884 Views)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency / Anybody Else Noticed Absence Of Buhari's Chief Of Staff In Pics Of FEC Meetings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by nigeriancuban: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Some posters above me should....

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by nigeriancuban: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari is indeed the man for this job...I just wish he had gotten there sooner than that clueless pig from otuoke....
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Ahmeduana(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2015
omogin:
Truth be said, he doesn't have enough strength for weekly meetings as serious as that. Bubu!
HIM NO KNOW THE THING WEY HIM SHUCK HEAD PUT BEFORE? Or YOU DON HEAR WHERE PERSON DEY ENTER RIVER COME THEY SHOUT COLD? Don't enter the kitchen if you cannot withstand the heat from the fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by excel101(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Geniro:

Do you wan't me to waste my time mentioning Audu Ogbe, Ogbonnaya onu et al., No wonder you are all tagged zombies.
. The usual recurring decimal. No mind d smallie he no wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by excel101(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2015
kokoA:
No! I want you to mention names under GEJ's govmt that can stand the current ministers. Wailer!
. How are they better? Ok is it cos they've been appointed as minister or they look gentle. Dem no dey right thief 4 person face o, so Let dem start performing b4 u start assessing dem.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by derecho(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2015
rusher14:
Bitter people on Nairaland.
Naira Bitters you mean?Bitters,i hear helps to cleanse the body.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by naijacoolgist(f): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
I got nothing but love for my country Nigeria. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by excel101(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Virgindove:

Stop being abusive! What transformation did GEJ' ministers bring to this country that is praise-worthy? I think a year shouldn't be too much to give a new government before criticism.
. Shut ur trap, cos u never acknowledged the achievements of Gej how will u c dat of his ministers. The present president is busy travelling around d world, well i don't blame him cos wen he was a military dictator he was not opportuned to do so.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by onatisi(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Dullardihno never disappoints,I am sure he will soon change the meeting to once a month.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2015
This is one thing I fully support -- since 1999 all the weekly meetings did not prevent Nigeria from reaching this level. the meetings should hold once a month and Project Management Consultants assigned to monitor on-going and proposed Government Projects from Start to Finish.. Penalties should be effected and Ministers will be held accountable for failed projects. Sub-Ministers to understudy current Minister in the event Failure results -SACK should be the result and the sub-minister appointed, gone are the days Political office holders will under-perform at the expense of Nigerians and still come back to take a bow and continue their insolence
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by ibietela2(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Geniro:

So selecting Amaechi, Fashola, and Fayemi was painstaking . Such a dunce.

More like picking
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by butanep(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians has been fooled.

It is better to vote those without shoes than those without certificates.

Obviously a dull man can't rule a Nation like Nigeria.

Even in my small office, we meet weekly to make sure things are running smoothly and nobody is lagging behind not to talk about the largest nation in Africa.

Buhari is not just the Man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by lawrence358(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2015
I hv never been against Buhari ruling dis country.... Wat i expected was a new Nigeria... Things working out better than b4..... If not immediately.... But let der b signs that we r walking towards the right direction.... So far... Dos signs r blur .... I don't even c dem.

He said once in two weeks... But it has n't been held for long n it won't b held anytime soon for some reasons..... Hmmm.... Ok

D so many fake promises dat dey made b4 d elections haven't even started hunting dem.
I am not a supporter of persons or political parties. I am a Nigerian.

May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by anonimi: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Virgindove:
Stop being abusive! What transformation did GEJ' ministers bring to this country that is praise-worthy? I think a year shouldn't be too much to give a new government before criticism.

Where have you been all these five years?
The Agriculture minister, Adesina was so appreciated that even Buhari had to support and mobilize for his African Development Bank presidential election.
What greater testimony do you need of Jonathan's socio-economic and administrative acumen?
Still wondering?
You can check just a SAMPLE of the transformation in the 15 pages of the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by ShowYourCertificate: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
nobeku:
Children of masons, artisans like you have de nerve to come here and talk?
Why are you insulting me? What have I done? sad cry grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by simpleseyi: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Geniro:

So selecting Amaechi, Fashola, and Fayemi was painstaking . Such a dunce.

If not Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi who else? Ex-convict Bode George, Playboy FFk, Doyin bastard Okupe, Bamanga Tukur, Princess Stealer Oduah, Cancerous Deizaini Maduekwe or the world bank frauster Okonjo Iwealla? Never again will Nigeria be ruled by looters.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by james1(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
The FEC was always about reviewing activities of government,brainstorming on how to improve on the last effort then award contracts.unless but pmb the ozwo want some to believe the fec before his administration is about awarding contracts.

Rather to find solid solutions to fulfill his campaign promises he keeps looking for how to blame his predecessors.that's not a good sign.
Fecs are better weekly because government must interact more often to get things done more quicker for the people they swore to serve.

He thinks governance is easy? Was he thinking that it will be easy pie like military administration?
Pmb welcome to democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by anonimi: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
If not Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi who else? Princess Stealer Oduah, Cancerous Deizaini Maduekwe or the world bank frauster Okonjo Iwealla? Never again will Nigeria be ruled by looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by redsceptic: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
commitcrime:
Is it just me?
I'm yet to feel fashola and adeosun ooo
Those re my interests. Transport can do anyhow. My 2 walking sticks(legs) re functional
Adeosun will fail. She is ill-equipped for the job.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Built2last:
PMB is currently in France for climate change conference.

@Built2last can report exclusively that he will be visiting Nigeria for One week come wednesday 3rd December enroute mexico on the 10th of december.

He has also told me to inform you that when he said bokoharam will end in December. He meant december 31st 2015 by 11:59pm.

Abeg who dey sell the wailing form cos By 31st night, i will officially join my compatriots like Dele Momodu, cramjones, and Omojuwa who are warming up their pen to fill the wailers form.

Alas, we have been scammed again.
Your eye don Open Small .
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Geniro: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:

If not Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi who else? Ex-convict Bode George, Playboy FFk, Doyin bastard Okupe, Bamanga Tukur, Princess Stealer Oduah, Cancerous Deizaini Maduekwe or the world bank frauster Okonjo Iwealla? Never again will Nigeria be ruled by looters.

Zombie like you. So Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and co are saints ?

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by 247notire(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2015
dexterinc2003:
90 percent of this bitter rants are because GMB didnt grant you guys biafra...talk is cheap, kindly go and protest in lagos.
Another zombie spotted!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Mopolchi: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Descartes:
Are you sure?
Hope it won't be denied within 24 hours.
That's what I am waiting for now. APC change, my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Elle277(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Geniro:

Do you wan't me to waste my time mentioning Audu Ogbe, Ogbonnaya onu et al., No wonder you are all tagged zombies.
Gush! you're so good!..response on point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by dabossman(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Farnsworth:
well, Buhari just doesn't care about Nigeria... A serious president, will take time to know what is going on with minister through the meeting and monitor progress of key sectors... but it seem he is much more interested in travelling...

In today's world of management it is actually argued that too many meetings can be counter productive. In my office, we used to have management meetings every week, but at the start of this year we restructured it to two per month. One to discuss operational issues where the previous month's activites are reviewed,goals for the new month is set and plans outlined, and a second meeting where management strategies are discussed. Emergency meetings can be called when necessary. So far it has been more effective than the weekly meetings.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Ikem11(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2015
end time president
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Forwetinnah: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2015
Why wouldn't he...when he's hardly ever around; can't understand engrish* and proffer solutions to pressing issues that would raised in such meetings. The man is hiding his ineptitude

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Scholes007(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Built2last:
PMB is currently in France for climate change conference.

@Built2last can report exclusively that he will be visiting Nigeria for One week come wednesday 3rd December enroute mexico on the 10th of december.

He has also told me to inform you that when he said bokoharam will end in December. He meant december 31st 2015 by 11:59pm.

Abeg who dey sell the wailing form cos By 31st night, i will officially join my compatriots like Dele Momodu, cramjones, and Omojuwa who are warming up their pen to fill the wailers form.

Alas, we have been scammed again.
did he postpon the one of south africa? I thought he will be visiting south africa immediately after france.
Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by repogirl(f): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Obviously, the old man enjoys vacationing to attending boring meetings where he doesn't understand half of what is being discussed. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by mikaael(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Geniro:

Classic response...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings by Pavarottii(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
kokoA:
No! I want you to mention names under GEJ's govmt that can stand the current ministers. Wailer!
U better don't go there. GEJ's cabinet remains the best ever. Wen it comes to performance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.