Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Wonder What He Was Thinking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder What He Was Thinking (1367 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What He Was Thinking by Acjohn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS

Please pass on to as many people as possible. I believe this could be the beginning of a mighty revival.

ISLAMIC JIHAD HAS ENGULFED THE WORLD UNAWARE
Who is an INFIDEL?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.
"The man who walks with God always gets to his destination".
If you still have a pulse, you have a divine purpose to accomplish.
As it stands today, the Islamic religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session, there was presentations by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. So, the Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I then responded. So, let me make sure I have this straight ie. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 'He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope can command all Catholics to kill those of your faith or in addition, Dr Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!
I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!
Let me ask you a question:
Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me too?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the naked truth about the evil in Muslims' beliefs.
Therefore, the way things are going now in the next 10 years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President! Enough Muslim voters in the UK to vote in the Prime Minister. In fact, by 2019 when Boko Haram had finished their depopulation of Christians in Nigeria, there may be no Christian candidates to stand for elective post in the next 5 years. Think about your children's world. I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this, but with the careless attitude of most believers, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it to relations and friends! This is your chance to make a difference...
The battle is the Lord's but he need a vessel to stand in the gap.... Are you available for Christ?
I think a true believer of Christ should share this information
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Can someone please ban religion all together? This is becoming nuttier by the day undecided
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by nnachukz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Well, evil will never prevail against good. The ALMIGHTY will fight his battle, what you predict will not happen except The ALMIGHTY allows it.
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by mamsong9(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Acjohn:
MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS

Please pass on to as many people as possible. I believe this could be the beginning of a mighty revival.

ISLAMIC JIHAD HAS ENGULFED THE WORLD UNAWARE
Who is an INFIDEL?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.
"The man who walks with God always gets to his destination".
If you still have a pulse, you have a divine purpose to accomplish.
As it stands today, the Islamic religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session, there was presentations by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. So, the Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I then responded. So, let me make sure I have this straight ie. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 'He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope can command all Catholics to kill those of your faith or in addition, Dr Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!
I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!
Let me ask you a question:
Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me too?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the naked truth about the evil in Muslims' beliefs.
Therefore, the way things are going now in the next 10 years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President! Enough Muslim voters in the UK to vote in the Prime Minister. In fact, by 2019 when Boko Haram had finished their depopulation of Christians in Nigeria, there may be no Christian candidates to stand for elective post in the next 5 years. Think about your children's world. I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this, but with the careless attitude of most believers, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it to relations and friends! This is your chance to make a difference...
The battle is the Lord's but he need a vessel to stand in the gap.... Are you available for Christ?
I think a true believer of Christ should share this information

You see, your problem started with the frame of mind you people look at Islam. Then that illiterate imam compounded it, if what you said about him was true.

You need to study Quran and Islamic history very well.

You see, there is Jihad in Islam and we have it in many forms. Speaking the truth even at the point of death is a Jihad. Stopping yourself from coming sin is another kind of Jihad.

But whenever you people want to say something about Jihad you simply direct your mind to Jihad of struggle in the battle field. Yes, there is a Jihad for fighting in Islam, but you should also know that Islam has the best rule of engagement in the whole world. In the battle field, a Muslim solder is not allowed to kill a woman, a child, old person, a slave or any non-combatant. He is not allowed to cut down trees, or poising drinking water. Above all he is encourage to help in nursing the wounded enemy solder in the battle field.

But whenever your fellow Christians dress up like Muslims in the name of ISIS and shout Allahu Akbar, and kill our fellow Muslims then you believed any trash said by some of your fellow Christians that disgust as Islamic cleric concerning killing enemies of Islam. Now the question you need to act yourself is:- If Jihad is all about killing known Muslims, why are this so call Jihad fighters Killing Muslims all over the world. take ISIS for instance, they have so far killed more Muslims than people of other religion groups put together. Boko Haram in Nigeria have kill more Muslims than all other religion groups put together.

Brother, if you would put prejudice aside and use your inner eyes to observe things happening around the world today, then you would notice one thing, i.e there is a plan by some strong people in this world who see Islam as the only force needed to be defeated in order to take away the remaining freedom you still enjoy.

Please ready widely.

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by Acjohn(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
mamsong9:

You see, your problem started with the frame of mind you people look at Islam. Then that illiterate imam compounded it, if what you said about him was true.

You need to study Quran and Islamic history very well.

You see, there is Jihad in Islam and we have it in many forms. Speaking the truth even at the point of death is a Jihad. Stopping yourself from coming sin is another kind of Jihad.

But whenever you people want to say something about Jihad you simply direct your mind to Jihad of struggle in the battle field. Yes, there is a Jihad for fighting in Islam, but you should also know that Islam has the best rule of engagement in the whole world. In the battle field, a Muslim solder is not allowed to kill a woman, a child, old person, a slave or any non-combatant. He is not allowed to cut down trees, or poising drinking water. Above all he is encourage to help in nursing the wounded enemy solder in the battle field.

But whenever your fellow Christians dress up like Muslims in the name of ISIS and shout Allahu Akbar, and kill our fellow Muslims then you believed any trash said by some of your fellow Christians that disgust as Islamic cleric concerning killing enemies of Islam. Now the question you need to act yourself is:- If Jihad is all about killing known Muslims, why are this so call Jihad fighters Killing Muslims all over the world. take ISIS for instance, they have so far killed more Muslims than people of other religion groups put together. Boko Haram in Nigeria have kill more Muslims than all other religion groups put together.

Brother, if you would put prejudice aside and use your inner eyes to observe things happening around the world today, then you would notice one thing, i.e there is a plan by some strong people in this world who see Islam as the only force needed to be defeated in order to take away the remaining freedom you still enjoy.

Please ready widely.

A word is enough for the wise.

Irrespective of how you put it or try to exonerate the Imam that found it unfit to lie in public, I would still say Islam still stands as the launch pad for terrorist. whether you like it or not most terrorist organisation associated with Islam starts with some form of agitation against perceived suppression.
Unfortunately, most Muslims directly or indirectly sympathise with them till they get out of hand. B truthful to yourself and tell me Boko Haram would fledge this far if Muslim in the north weren't empathising with them. I was in Maiduguri before it became as worst as this. most people were happy that Christians were killed and churches burnt. that was how it continued till government declared it a terrorist organisation.
why are they attacking Muslim?
They felt betrayed because most of the persons supporting them at first abandoned them when the going got tough. and that is the same principle that most others uses.
the question I will leave with you is that, irrespective of what Jihad means why is most terrorist associated with Islam? Am not condemning Islam but am here to tell you that it is not the religion of peace as it preaches. Show me any Islamic country that enjoys peace?
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by mamsong9(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Acjohn:

Irrespective of how you put it or try to exonerate the Imam that found it unfit to lie in public, I would still say Islam still stands as the launch pad for terrorist. whether you like it or not most terrorist organisation associated with Islam starts with some form of agitation against perceived suppression.
Unfortunately, most Muslims directly or indirectly sympathise with them till they get out of hand. B truthful to yourself and tell me Boko Haram would fledge this far if Muslim in the north weren't empathising with them. I was in Maiduguri before it became as worst as this. most people were happy that Christians were killed and churches burnt. that was how it continued till government declared it a terrorist organisation.
They felt betrayed because most of the persons supporting them at first abandoned them when the going got tough. and that is the same principle that most others uses.
the question I will leave with you is that, irrespective of what Jihad means why is most terrorist associated with Islam? Am not condemning Islam but am here to tell you that it is not the religion of peace as it preaches. Show me any Islamic country that enjoys peace?

To talk of terrorism, you did your own underground using some People that disgust as Muslims.
Try and get what Professor Dauda Ojobi said about Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) concerning the creation of Maitatsine in the early 80s.
I was in Maiduguri too before I left for my home town. Don't tell me that there is no connection between Jerry Gana, a Christians man and Mohammed Yusuf the leader of Boko Haram.
Mohammed Yusuf was arrested several times, but guess who usually bale him out of police custody? It was this same Jerry Gana that always bale him out.
Now the Question you should be asking yourself is that:- Who are the master planner of Boko Haram?
Could the story of Prof. Dauda still repeating itself?
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by Acjohn(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
mamsong9:

To talk of terrorism, you did your own underground using some People that disgust as Muslims.
Try and get what Professor Dauda Ojobi said about Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) concerning the creation of Maitatsine in the early 80s.
I was in Maiduguri too before I left for my home town. Don't tell me that there is no connection between Jerry Gana, a Christians man and Mohammed Yusuf the leader of Boko Haram.
Mohammed Yusuf was arrested several times, but guess who usually bale him out of police custody? It was this same Jerry Gana that always bale him out.
Now the Question you should be asking yourself is that:- Who are the master planner of Boko Haram?
Could the story of Prof. Dauda still repeating itself?

Unfortunately, I have not heard of the Prof you talk about. But I know something for sure, which is, it would be perverted judgment for a man to blame another man for the wrong doing of his son. because the two of the have similar resources at their disposal. most importantly, a thief would be a thief irrespective of the incentive or penalty put in place to dissuade him. That is to say terrorism pervade the religion and the people in the far north north because there are no others to commit the crime but because the religion and the people present themselves as willing tool.
I say religion because the average black Muslims would won't to be reckon with by the Arabians who he sees as a mentor. the mentor who sees nothing wrong with killing his fellow man. No wonder I read an Arabian lady lambasted his country men on the media, that the blame Americans for extremists that is a major problem to them yet for more than 1500 years ago before the creation of America the Arabians would stop at nothing to killing each other. Now that Americans are here they blame Americans for sponsoring them to do their craving. That take me back to my question why should they allow American to us them? are they that foolish that they don't know the worth of fellow Arabians.
similar thing is going on, is Yusuf that foolish to allow Jeri use him to kill and destroy his kindred?
let stop deceiving ourselves the average northerner likes violence and he is looking for reasons to perpetrate it.
If you think other wise then you leave me with no doubt that an average hausa man could be said to be blind and foolish to allow others use them to kill themselves like the Arabians who are their mentors
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by mamsong9(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Acjohn:

Unfortunately, I have not heard of the Prof you talk about. But I know something for sure, which is, it would be perverted judgment for a man to blame another man for the wrong doing of his son. because the two of the have similar resources at their disposal. most importantly, a thief would be a thief irrespective of the incentive or penalty put in place to dissuade him. That is to say terrorism pervade the religion and the people in the far north north because there are no others to commit the crime but because the religion and the people present themselves as willing tool.
I say religion because the average black Muslims would won't to be reckon with by the Arabians who he sees as a mentor. the mentor who sees nothing wrong with killing his fellow man. No wonder I read an Arabian lady lambasted his country men on the media, that the blame Americans for extremists that is a major problem to them yet for more than 1500 years ago before the creation of America the Arabians would stop at nothing to killing each other. Now that Americans are here they blame Americans for sponsoring them to do their craving. That take me back to my question why should they allow American to us them? are they that foolish that they don't know the worth of fellow Arabians.
similar thing is going on, is Yusuf that foolish to allow Jeri use him to kill and destroy his kindred?
let stop deceiving ourselves the average northerner likes violence and he is looking for reasons to perpetrate it.
If you think other wise then you leave me with no doubt that an average hausa man could be said to be blind and foolish to allow others use them to kill themselves like the Arabians who are their mentors

You are talking as if you have any sense of Judgment. But unfortunately, you have forgotten that the white European you Christians took as mentors are not far away from what you call terrorism. I hope you have forgotten Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the fellow Christians white dropped the only atomic bomb ever dropped in the history of this world. Was that an act of terrorism? Atomic bomb developed by 200 Christians in a Christians country and dropped by a Christian man.

And the person you call black Muslim that is willing was not a Muslim man, do you know that? Am talking about the leader of Maitatsine (Muhammadu magu as is claimed to be), he was a member of C.A.N, he and other four members volunteer to do the job. And this was plan as far back as 1954 (before Nigerian independent), so now you can see how wicked you people are? Now you know how black your heart are?

Why do you people have to do that? Do you think is a jock? Search for what Prof. Dauda Ojobi said in the internet. He was there when the meetings took place in Jos, as a matter of fact, he was the one the wrote dawn the minutes of those meetings.

Your people plan it all. Remember the challenger plan that belong to the president of C.A.N which was caught in South Africa trying to buy weapons with $9.3m. what would you people have said if the plane happened to belong to the president of Jama'atul Nasrul Islam.

Please put prejudice aside and study Nigeria for your own sake, these people you call your religious leaders don't even care what happen to you
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by mamsong9(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Acjohn:

Then Is Christianity a religion of peace, after killing millions of people for not accepting trinity?
Please go and make research on these people:-

Arius (250-336 AD), Michael Servetus (1511-1555), Francis David (1510-1579), Lelio Francesco Sozini (1525-1562), Fausto Paolo Sozini (1539-1604), John Biddle (1615-1662), Milton (1608-1674), John Locke (1632-1704) etc. Must of these people with other millions died if the hand of your catholic church, just for rejecting trinity. Remember the inquisition? when the Roman Catholic would ask a Christian man or any religion follower, did you believe in trinity? if the answer is no, then they born them alive on the stack. Now with all these horrible history, you still want to tell me that Christianity is peaceful?
hmmm...
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by Acjohn(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
mamsong9:

Then Is Christianity a religion of peace, after killing millions of people for not accepting trinity?
Please go and make research on these people:-

Arius (250-336 AD), Michael Servetus (1511-1555), Francis David (1510-1579), Lelio Francesco Sozini (1525-1562), Fausto Paolo Sozini (1539-1604), John Biddle (1615-1662), Milton (1608-1674), John Locke (1632-1704) etc. Must of these people with other millions died if the hand of your catholic church, just for rejecting trinity. Remember the inquisition? when the Roman Catholic would ask a Christian man or any religion follower, did you believe in trinity? if the answer is no, then they born them alive on the stack. Now with all these horrible history, you still want to tell me that Christianity is peaceful?
hmmm...
I hope that is to actually say, you have accepted that Islam I not a religion of peace as I claims.
Back to your recommendation. Let me reiterate at this juncture that civilisation and the world's system of government what we have then an now are not same. Let me add that majority of the crusaders cary out the dictates of their leaders which are not the dictates of the Bible. The bible did not exhort us to go on any form of Jihad, it just say we should go preach the gospel, if we are refused access to the city, leave them and go to the next city. this is contrary to what the Arabians have in mind for Europe who want to use their good will to Islamize them at all cost through Violence. it is stated that children can't walk to schools this days without police escort in Switzerland because of rape and other forms of violation. this is contrary to one of your assertions in your earlier post. where you say Muslim respect rules of engagement and respect females in war. My reference in when there is peace , I wonder what happen when there is war.
Back to the precivilization emperialist who masquerades as Christians. You need to know that their original intentions of the people you referred to are political than religious. The suspension of their victims are political in those days.
I say this because if you understand Christianity, you will know that it is a away of life and not a religion. not every church goer is a christian. a christian is one who reflects the life of christ. I would have made reference to the inversion of Armenia by the turks where 1.5mill people where massacred, the activities of the Arabian Muslim in south Sudan and how they suppress Christians at all cost, etc, etc but I will spare you that, leave the histories because I know humans that time lacks civilization. Let talk now.
how many christains do you see these days persecute apostate? When last do you here of christain holy war?
But why is Islam opposite? is it that mere words would not convince people to join the faith till they are shown the sword?
Can you look at the eye of a friend that becomes a christian and what would be his fate if he falls into your hand as a person let not talk of what the Quaran would say you do to the person?
Which religion would preach peace and yet have sword as a symbol?
Am not here to convince you to become a Christain, what I can do is pray for you so that God will open your eyes. That is if he chooses that you know him. I cannot bring a knife, a bomb or anything to make you convert by force. as I said Christianity is away of life.
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by mamsong9(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Acjohn:

I hope that is to actually say, you have accepted that Islam I not a religion of peace as I claims.
Back to your recommendation. Let me reiterate at this juncture that civilisation and the world's system of government what we have then an now are not same. Let me add that majority of the crusaders cary out the dictates of their leaders which are not the dictates of the Bible. The bible did not exhort us to go on any form of Jihad, it just say we should go preach the gospel, if we are refused access to the city, leave them and go to the next city. this is contrary to what the Arabians have in mind for Europe who want to use their good will to Islamize them at all cost through Violence. it is stated that children can't walk to schools this days without police escort in Switzerland because of rape and other forms of violation. this is contrary to one of your assertions in your earlier post. where you say Muslim respect rules of engagement and respect females in war. My reference in when there is peace , I wonder what happen when there is war.
Back to the precivilization emperialist who masquerades as Christians. You need to know that their original intentions of the people you referred to are political than religious. The suspension of their victims are political in those days.
I say this because if you understand Christianity, you will know that it is a away of life and not a religion. not every church goer is a christian. a christian is one who reflects the life of christ. I would have made reference to the inversion of Armenia by the turks where 1.5mill people where massacred, the activities of the Arabian Muslim in south Sudan and how they suppress Christians at all cost, etc, etc but I will spare you that, leave the histories because I know humans that time lacks civilization. Let talk now.
how many christains do you see these days persecute apostate? When last do you here of christain holy war?
But why is Islam opposite? is it that mere words would not convince people to join the faith till they are shown the sword?
Can you look at the eye of a friend that becomes a christian and what would be his fate if he falls into your hand as a person let not talk of what the Quaran would say you do to the person?
Which religion would preach peace and yet have sword as a symbol?
Am not here to convince you to become a Christain, what I can do is pray for you so that God will open your eyes. That is if he chooses that you know him. I cannot bring a knife, a bomb or anything to make you convert by force. as I said Christianity is away of life.

Now you have also accepted the fact that Christianity wasn't spread through peaceful means.
Don't try to explain that to me, we all know that trinity was the foundation of your religion, and those who rejected it paid the price in full.
And you would continue to hear the word Jihad because your Christians leaders won't give peace a chance.
They should stop invading our countries under false pretense of weapon of mass destruction, where as they are the only ones the get it and the only ones that ever used it on civilian population. You people are terrorist, Hiroshima and Nagasaki would never forgive you.
Thank you. Case closse
Re: I Wonder What He Was Thinking by Acjohn(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Now you have also accepted the fact that Christianity wasn't spread through peaceful means.
Don't try to explain that to me, we all know that trinity was the foundation of your religion, and those who rejected it paid the price in full.
And you would continue to hear the word Jihad because your Christians leaders won't give peace a chance.
They should stop invading our countries under false pretense of weapon of mass destruction, where as they are the only ones the get it and the only ones that ever used it on civilian population. You people are terrorist, Hiroshima and Nagasaki would never forgive you.
Thank you. Case closse
Pls refer to my post to know who is a christian and if you think all none Muslim are Christains you are mistaking. I will rather close by saying I leave the peace of God to and I pray that almighty God would reveal himself to you. if he does, you will remember my prayers and pity others in same bondage. Happy new month.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pay A TITHE Of Your Gross Pay Or Net Pay. Which Is Acceptable? / The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary And The Revelation Of Three Circles / Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.