Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? (3480 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
please people how can a guy deal with a pastor's wife that wants to have sex with him? who should he report to, he dont want to destroy her marriage and the church, the funny situation is that the pastor is a cheat too, so should he sleep with the wife or he should report her but to who? "cc lalasticlala
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by iceberylin(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Give her the cucumber ..
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Report her to God undecided

Seriously, why not just avoid her at all cost?

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Report her to God undecided

Seriously, why not just avoid her at all cost?
avoiding her is impossible
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
stop going to DAT church DAT is if u still do
tell the woman to leave u na
abi na by force ni

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
avoiding her is impossible

How is it impossible?
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Warn her that wat u've got in between ur legs is not a play toy for married women buh if she insists on having it then don't hesitate!
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who believed this??

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
That's what you get when you play around with somebody's wife.
Op I am sure if she wasn't a pastor's wife this thread won't be opened

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How is it impossible?
just like a boss in an office, she is the boss, she can send 4 d guy at anytime and anywhere, she can come to the house when she likes infact if she wants to see the guy everyday its possible
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Warn her that wat u've got in between ur legs is not a play toy for married women buh if she insists on having it then don't hesitate!
BRO MY FRIEND IS SCARED OF THUNDER
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Who believed this??
its like u have no idea what some people in reality, sister this is endtime
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
just like a boss in an office, she is the boss, she can send 4 me at anytime and anywhere, she can come to the house when she likes infact if she wants to see the guy everyday its possible

Ok, I don't get the mentality behind the servitude towards another human. Just say no whenever she sends for you. What's the big deal? Or sleep with her if you're that scared of her
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by rawpadgin(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Who believed this??
not me thats for sure
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Oladimejy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Too much Nigeria movie is making u go gaga
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by obiorathesubtle: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2015

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
rawpadgin:
not me thats for sure
i trust youcheesycheesy
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, I don't get the mentality behind the servitude towards another human. Just say no whenever she sends for you. What's the big deal? Or sleep with her if you're that scared of her
hmmm thanks though, i will tell my friend to say no anytime she calls 4 him, but hey she sent her husband to call him, now how can he tell her husband he is not going to meet her at home? u c the trap she uses
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

come oo,dnt tell me you dnt know softapple and his unreal stories..

Wait you believed this??

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Wait you believed this??
what is wrong with u? someone is looking 4 a way out and ure here derailing, are u sitteth on ur brain?
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
what is wrong with u? someone is looking 4 a way out and ure here derailing, are u sitteth on ur brain?
pls buy some braincheesy
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
hmmm thanks though, i will tell my friend to say no anytime she calls 4 him, but hey she sent her husband to call him, now how can he tell her husband he is not going to meet her at home? u c the trap she uses

Lol, even if she sent Jesus himself, I still wouldn't go if I were him. This is just so bizarro to me. Tell him to tell them both to kick rocks. He owes them nothing. It's just another human. A cheating pulpit jockey & his Jezebel. All respect up in smoke right there. Your friend needs to grow some spine

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Wait you believed this??

So this is a lie? grin No, I don't know him. Shame on you, softapple! angry
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So this is a lie? grin No, I don't know him. Shame on you, softapple! angry
yes..he barged 1st class for opening fake threadscheesycheesy
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yes..he barged 1st class for opening fake threadscheesycheesy

Lol, smh.
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by africandictator(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
whats so special about her being a pastor's wife, main theme is that a married woman wants you to have an illicit sexual intercourse with her, wish i would advise you to shun. The fact that her hubby is or maybe cheating is not your business, time will tell
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by africandictator(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
whats so special about her being a pastor's wife, main theme is that a married woman wants you to have an illicit sexual intercourse with her, which i would advise you to shun. The fact that her hubby is or maybe cheating is not your business, time will tell
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by harsysky(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just tell him that the moment he does that, thunder from above will strike him dead. That's what mind tells me.
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by tpiadotcom: 4:46am On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
BRO MY FRIEND IS SCARED OF THUNDER

You're saying the pastor put magun fetish on the wife.
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by tpiadotcom: 4:48am On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:

What kind of story is this?

The pastor's wife sends the pastor to call him?
Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by sammyjoy008: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2015

Re: HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2015
sammyjoy008:
weird right?

What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift / I Need A Bossy Girl(dominatrix) / Should I Hold On Or Let Go? Help!!!!