Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

God Is Looking For You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Looking For You! (1059 Views)

The BLOOD OVER INTENT Cult Is Looking For Members! / God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Looking For You! by estuaryfe(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is looking for you, so that you can worship Him.

In John 4: 23, The Lord Jesus Christ declared that "...the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."

For other truths from the bible, you can visit this website: www.elohim-worship..com.ng
Re: God Is Looking For You! by talktonase(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
How can God be looking for me when i and him dey talk per second persecond...

1 Like

Re: God Is Looking For You! by estuaryfe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hey talktonase, I am glad that you and God dey talk per-second per-second! No be small thing! Keep it up!!!
Re: God Is Looking For You! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
God is looking for me?

well, he had better be. I wasted the first sixteen years of my life looking for him. turns out he's really good at hiding.

well, i hope he finds me! I'm dying to have a chat with the old chap.
Re: God Is Looking For You! by hahn(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
God is looking for me?

well, he had better be. I wasted the first sixteen years of my life looking for him. turns out he's really good at hiding.

The guy is so good at playing hide and seek ehn. No one has seen it. Ever grin

Abeg, when you see him, all I want to know is, "what style did he use when boinking Mary?" undecided
Re: God Is Looking For You! by johnydon22(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
estuaryfe:
God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is looking for you, so that you can worship Him.

In John 4: 23, The Lord Jesus Christ declared that "...the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."

You see you people ridicule this concept of the creator of the universe to a level too low to fathom.

God who allegedly created the whole universe is looking for worship, is clamoring and begging for worship?

what exactly is something big and powerful enough to create the universe doing with your worship that it literally begs for it and gets pissed if you don't give it..?

What type of insecure, narcissistic humanoid is that..?

You all don't even imagine how absurd you lay out your God concepts to be, how abjectly poor and childish it is.

Anything that is begging or clamoring worship is narcissistic and that is not only a character flaw but a childish one that depicts a humongous insecurity.

This alleged creator of the universe is pitiably insecure and childish to be begging for worship from mere humans who live in a small spec of dust orbiting a tiny star in the tiny milky way gaaxy amidst billions of other galaxies..

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Is Looking For You! by johnydon22(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
God is looking for me?

We have almost 5,000 deities (God) in this planet conceived and worshipped by humans..

If none of them can give me 5minutes of their time, none deserves a minute of mine.. I am mortal i seriously have better pressing human activities that needs doing..

I don't have all the time in the galaxy to waste

1 Like

Re: God Is Looking For You! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahn:

The guy is so good at playing hide and seek ehn. No one has seen it. Ever grin

Abeg, when you see him, all I want to know is, "what style did he use when boinking Mary?" undecided
Definitely missionary style. grin grin

walahi, mumu people full this world, i swear eh.

Imagine, my gf come tell me say she pregnant for one God somewhere. and because i dream one small dream, i go accept that bullshyte. for where?

I will first ask the angel, "Did i give God the permission to _fuck with my wife?" undecided
Re: God Is Looking For You! by BETATRON(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:
You see you people ridicule this concept of the creator of the universe to a level too low to fathom.

God who allegedly created the whole universe is looking for worship, is clamoring and begging for worship?

what exactly is something big and powerful enough to create the universe doing with your worship that it literally begs for it and gets pissed if you don't hive it..?

You all don't even imagine how absurd you lay out your God concepts to be, how abjectly poor and childish it is.

Anything that is begging or clamoring worship is narcissistic and that is not only a character flaw but a childish one that depicts a humongous insecurity.

This alleged creator of the universe is pitiably insecure and childish to be begging for worship from mere humans who live in a small spec of dust orbiting a tiny star in the tiny milky way gaaxy amidst billions of other galaxies..
brother I duff cap for you..you make complete sense

Some make it seem as if God is in need of our worship,,as if our worship adds anything to him
Re: God Is Looking For You! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

We have almost 5,000 deities (God) in this planet conceived and worshipped by humans..

If none of them can give me 5minutes of their time, none deserves a minute of mine.. I am mortal i seriously have better pressing human activities that needs doing..

I don't have all the time in the galaxy to waste
Not to mention, we have searched everywhere, we have still not found this God.

they said he was in the sky. they said he was in space. they said he was in another solar system. they said he was outside of space and time, they said he was in our hearts...

seek him, they said. he'll reveal himself to you, they said. angry

bullshit people.
Re: God Is Looking For You! by hahn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Imagine, my gf come tell me say she pregnant for one God somewhere. and because i dream one small dream, i go accept that bullshyte. for where?

I will first ask the angel, "Did i give God the permission to _fuck with my wife?" undecided

Oh man, let the angel first come to my house. I'll lock the door and let it know why I am a warri boy grin
Re: God Is Looking For You! by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Looking For You! by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

what exactly is something big and powerful enough to create the universe doing with your worship that it literally begs for it and gets pissed if you don't give it..?

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Looking For You! by estuaryfe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hey BETATRON! Glad that you found your way to this part of the internet. But, God talk say Him want worship! It's your decision to make. The ball is in your court. Sleep over it!!!
Re: God Is Looking For You! by BETATRON(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
estuaryfe:
Hey BETATRON! Glad that you found your way to this part of the internet. But, God talk say Him want worship! It's your decision to make. The ball is in your court. Sleep over it!!!
if you say God wants worship then you refute the fact that HE is absolutely free of want

Don't you think so
Re: God Is Looking For You! by virginboy1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
Gbam
Oga you get mind ooo!!!
Re: God Is Looking For You! by virginboy1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Bros you get Mind
Re: God Is Looking For You! by johnydon22(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
virginboy1:
Bros you get Mind
Lol.. what type of mind?
Re: God Is Looking For You! by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 30, 2015
estuaryfe:

For other truths from the bible, you can visit this website: www.elohim-worship..com.ng

God is begging for worship?
Re: God Is Looking For You! by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 30, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.. what type of mind?
lol.. he thinks that u get mind for Insulting god.. he felt that maybe u are risking a thunder strike from his god or some punishments.. .. hehehee.

reasoned like dat some years back..
Re: God Is Looking For You! by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2015
virginboy1:
Oga you get mind ooo!!!

Why dont you allow the so called god fight his own battles, do you guy need to always defend him/her

In case you know where he is help me tell him i have a business proposal for him grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Looking For You! by virginboy1(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
kolajamesjnr:

Why dont you allow the so called god fight his own battles, do you guy need to always defend him/her

In case you know where he is help me tell him i have a business proposal for him grin grin grin grin
Mehn!!! AM still amazed with how Bold you guys are. Hmmmmm. Make I just dey observe una
Re: God Is Looking For You! by johnydon22(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
virginboy1:

Mehn!!! AM still amazed with how Bold you guys are. Hmmmmm. Make I just dey observe una
Basically you are afraid right? ...lol...

its expected since we all know what threats of hell you have been fed all your life my brother..

It's surely evidential that with this type of mindset, you are not really sure of the actuality of God but simply clutching on it for fear of what it might do to you if it really exists.

You are just worshipping your fears..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Is Looking For You! by ichommy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
God is looking for me?

grin
Re: God Is Looking For You! by virginboy1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Basically you are afraid right? ...lol...

its expected since we all know what threats of hell you have been fed all your life my brother..

It's surely evidential that with this type of mindset, you are not really sure of the actuality of God but simply clutching on it for fear of what it might do to you if it really exists.

You are just worshipping your fears..
Lolss, Mr Jonydon, you just made me Laff out Loud, "WORSHIPPING MY FEARS". lol.
Well, It is a mindset phenomenon and my mind seems to believe that there is a GOD.
Whenever I feel skeptical about it, my conscience seems to be disturbed. Well, no empirical prove yet, but I still feel GOD is Alive, Sir.
Re: God Is Looking For You! by ichommy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin stop taking Oshogbo weed nah. Cant imagine sha.

Baby holy spirit gave me belle. grin

Teempakguy:

(1) (Reply)

Can God Send Evil Spirit To The People According To 1 Samuel 16:14-15? / Top 10 Richest Pastor's In The World / Christians Real Problem Is That Christianisation Of Is Not Moving Fast Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.