Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (30832 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by akindap07(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Typical Nollywood Story...goan sell it
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
My sister, run before it's too late if you think you can't cope with his character!
nawa o.... some people will just comment without reading.... who said anything about character? In fact, his character is what attracted her to him.... it's his looks she is worried about..... OP.....
kagorba3:

So he's the only one to be happy in the marriage, what about my own happiness?

That's selfish to me
I only imagine.... I too know for sure that before I date a girl, I have to be sure she is pretty because I wouldn't want to have ugly kids but truth be told, there are gorgeous couples with kids that turn out ugly due to one reason or the other most of which could be medical so even if you marry someone more handsome, it doesn't guarantee cute kids but I won't say you should look beyond his looks.... just be careful what you decide.... one law of attraction that I know is that we attract the things we are scared of the most. Decide wisely.....
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sweet, how I wish I know the name of the preacher who talked about "Common Sense"

It's best you remain single n enjoy your life than to be married and wishing to be single again!

All the best!
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Willydilly(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is a lifetime choice in which no going back, select and choose what will help you. Looking at your statement above seems like you don't wanna marry that guy, better tell him the truth now before it's too late. Never you keep praying if not you find yourself at the opposite side of the game, and you will end up blaming yourself saying had I known, which it never comes first but at last,. So, am advising you if you know that your over age better take it weither good or bad and if you have a for tomorrow then go ahead and delete him. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by free2ryhme: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:
Right now I'm confused and frustrated at the same time still I don't wanna make lifetime mistakes.

Here is my plight...There's is a young man seriously in love with me but I'm far from liking him let alone love him yet he wouldn't stop, this his relenting spirit kinda attracted me to him but still I can't find a place in my heart to accommodate him, everything about him just irritate me, he laughs uncontrollably over my not so funny jokes, from the look of things he seems so happy and settled with me yet I'm at the opposite end, whenever we have a date I do keep an eye on my wrist watch and keep wishing time flies so fast.

But I discover he is serious and focused and sound to interact and have a meaningful convo with but his physical looks is just a big turn off, I really wanna give birth to lovely kids not some "oputu poyoyo" please y'all should not tell me to look beyond looks cos these things do come into play...I'm saying this cos my mouth no good oh, anyday we have any misunderstanding I might mistakenly yab away his future.

I have been postponing giving him a yes hoping for someone presentable to show these signs of seriousness but no way, now he has fix March for the main thing, all my thoughts now is how can I maneuver my way and make all my kids take after my beauty instead of his and it's my baby girl I'm so scared for cos most baby girls take over their dad.

Note: he's not rich oh just a struggling guy before y'all will conclude I'm into his money, the only thing is he acts different from the rest that will just act so sex starved, any focus girl wants a focused guy too but to tell y'all the truth I'm still in doubt since I don't feel a thing for him and he seem not to be bothered which I'm certain he will after the main thing.

Please to the lovely ladies that once said yes to a not so presentable guy(I mean a man with bending shaped head, undefined complexion and petit in nature angry) how is the journey so far

Another cooked up lie
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
THIS IS HOW NAIJA WOMEN BEHAVE LIKE, (ANIMAL) EEDIOT OP! DONT YOU WORRY TIME WILL DEAL WITH YOU AND YOU WILL STILL JOIN YA PEOPLE IN MENTAL HOSPITAL WEARING WEDDING CLOTH LOOKING FOR WHO TO MARRY undecided
keep on pushing ya miss rib away all in the name of attraction.dont worry!god will replace ya missing rib with animal rib.

eediot woman
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by anumide(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
shockwave91:
note: he is not rich oh just a struggling guy before y'all will conclude i'm into his money

*scoffs* maybe i'm d only one who read dis d wrong way
nope, you aren't.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by ipreach: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
continue waiting for handsome guy to come, you go old,

if you are not old already
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by cassyrooy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
END TIME LOVE, END TIME PROPOSAL AND END TIME COURTSHIP, CHAI! Make una dey Pity GOD NA.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by badonkadonk: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
RoyalRoy:

A woman doesn't find a man attractive enough to marry him, yet u accept to date him.

You accept to go out and dine together.

Sometimes many women don't even know what they really want.

He is not your type and you still "hanging out with him" for what?

Get serious Op, stop fooling around!!!

Nna! I blame the bobo for the op misbehavior..
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Confidence00(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Young Lady hear dis..A broken RELATNSHIP is better than a broken Marriage,don't marry him out of Pity,u have what u want in a man still wait till u get it cos am sensing u may end up having a child which his not d Biological father durin d course of marrying him, u wil neva be faithful to him,infidelity will set in,pls just advice him to go his not ur man or else u will regret all ur days in dat marriage
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
anumide:
nope, you aren't.
thank God...
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by redcliff: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:

Huh? So caring, do you care for his contact? undecided

Wisdom is really a virtue. Please I advice you to tell him how you feel about him and his interest with you. you cant be this wicked and expect to receive good things. It just doesnt work out this way. what advice are u coming here to seek when you already know what you are looking for? Please tell him you dont like him so that he looks for someone who does and be overly matured about it.. Damn!
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
bellong:
Please send me his number.

I will help you put away your misery.

The young man deserves better. Only short sighted people discriminate based on what someone has no control over.

Please tell him you are not interested and he will find his level.

If tomorrow, there is an accident (God forbid), I hope you will have something to glory or boast of when the face is shattered.

In your write up, you didn't state how you are contributing to the union except the free gift of nature you are boasting of.

Don't get me wrong, you are entitled to what you want.

My point is no reason to string the young man along when he is not attractive to you.
i dont know who you are! but you made a valid point,
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by solidman59(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
This op, your stewpidity is very evident from the topic and more so in this reply below. Please can you show me where this person asked for your shrek's contact? Why can't you just take the advice you came to solicit or better still, ignore the post if you don't agree with it.
Now my advice, leave the young man alone if you don't like him.... Though I don't think you will, your fish brain won't let you. Prepare for an unhappy marriage.
Nonsense and ingredient, Lobis!!!
kagorba3:

Babes keep your desperation for separate Lane cos I can't trade my lifetime happiness for a day ceremony angry

5 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by gistrepublic: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:
Right now I'm confused and frustrated at the same time still I don't wanna make lifetime mistakes.

Here is my plight...There's is a young man seriously in love with me but I'm far from liking him let alone love him yet he wouldn't stop, this his relenting spirit kinda attracted me to him but still I can't find a place in my heart to accommodate him, everything about him just irritate me, he laughs uncontrollably over my not so funny jokes, from the look of things he seems so happy and settled with me yet I'm at the opposite end, whenever we have a date I do keep an eye on my wrist watch and keep wishing time flies so fast.

But I discover he is serious and focused and sound to interact and have a meaningful convo with but his physical looks is just a big turn off, I really wanna give birth to lovely kids not some "oputu poyoyo" please y'all should not tell me to look beyond looks cos these things do come into play...I'm saying this cos my mouth no good oh, anyday we have any misunderstanding I might mistakenly yab away his future.

I have been postponing giving him a yes hoping for someone presentable to show these signs of seriousness but no way, now he has fix March for the main thing, all my thoughts now is how can I maneuver my way and make all my kids take after my beauty instead of his and it's my baby girl I'm so scared for cos most baby girls take over their dad.

Note: he's not rich oh just a struggling guy before y'all will conclude I'm into his money, the only thing is he acts different from the rest that will just act so sex starved, any focus girl wants a focused guy too but to tell y'all the truth I'm still in doubt since I don't feel a thing for him and he seem not to be bothered which I'm certain he will after the main thing.

Please to the lovely ladies that once said yes to a not so presentable guy(I mean a man with bending shaped head, undefined complexion and petit in nature angry) how is the journey so far

endtime attraction
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
bellong:
The most abused word in the 21st.... LOVE.

This thread is one of the reasons we have so many fractured, battered and disintegrated homes these days.

Lack of depth from intending couples.

Love has never and can never be equated to butterfly feelings. Until people get that part write, there will always be conflict in decision making and what love is.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by habiham: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
You need fervent prayer...
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by butanep(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
The lady and the guy are immature and also fooling themselves.

If I take a lady out for dinner, she begins to look at the time every seconds and act moody. Sorry I won't even call her again. I won't even press her to spend more time, I delete her from my memory. Some guyz are just too soft to take some nonsense ladies perform. " You are pretty, I am cute, so who you want to form for. If you are forming Rihana, there is Beyonce Out there

For the lady, you know you are not attracted to him but you went out on several dates with him, make him spends his money, waste his precious time, and feel you like him. You think you are Smart because you meet a "mogu". Instead of you to break the ice from day one to let him go, you kept on deceiving him and now you want to break his heart. Just pray that guy is not an evil person. You will succeed in ruling your future.

Have you asked yourself why some pretty ladies never get married in life after dating in the past? So even get so frustrated because no suitor is coming inspite of their looks. Some are spiritual problem by guyz that deceived and hurt in the past.

So you better break the ice now in a matured way than to shattered his heart latter.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls quit the game ASAP because it may hinder that handsome guy that you are expecting. If you exercise patience by the time you discipline your ugly mouth you will get one. If you think that only physical looks make a man to be handsome you will know when you get to date one

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Toksbisola, youve summed it all in a logical and systematic approach!!

Mizmycoli are you seeing what the Op is saying? Hmm,

is looks one of the top 3 stuff when considering a lifetime partner? Open question!

The description she used shows obssessiveness of a sickening degree. Better jst walk away than hear the story of pain of what he's overlooked in you, etc prior to this time.

Cant even see where you mentioned PRAYER. Like asif its not reliable.

We will never walk 'Alone', i guess the op is walking alone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by ministeriallist: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aitee1:
Chaiii...see description shocked shocked shocked

Bending head shaped, undefined complexion...man pikin don suffer, I wish I can drag that guy to nairaland so he can tap sense...op take heart in advance cos after marriage you go hear as reggae go change to blues undecided
grin
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Khez: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Honey don't marry him

Tell him how you feel

Nobody will swallow you biko

If you don't like him, trust me even after the marriage, you will still not

So be wise....
kagorba3:

1 Like

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by repogirl(f): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why bother leading him on since na? If you don't like him by now, you won't like him after marriage, listen to what your instinct is telling you.

Till then just free the guy to find the girl that will like him instead of holding up someone else's husband.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:

lord will answer ur prayers and send u a direct opposite of him.. Amen
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by cao(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow, just end it, rip the bandaid. You've already ripped it online, you might as well fully commit it in real life, since you clearly don't want him. There's no need for me to sugarcoat it, you certainly didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by butanep(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
THIS IS HOW NAIJA WOMEN BEHAVE LIKE, (ANIMAL) EEDIOT OP! DONT YOU WORRY TIME WILL DEAL WITH YOU AND YOU WILL STILL JOIN YA PEOPLE IN MENTAL HOSPITAL WEARING WEDDING CLOTH LOOKING FOR WHO TO MARRY undecided
keep on pushing ya miss rib away all in the name of attraction.dont worry!god will replace ya missing rib with animal rib.

eediot woman

You sounded too harsh on her but I know she is a fool.

I blame the guy who is acting like a mugu. I woo you and you start acting moody or strange. Even if you give me your no, I will delete it not to even take about going out for date...

Some guyz need to learn sense in handling women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Tobium1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:

I have been postponing giving him a yes hoping for someone presentable to show these signs of seriousness but no way, now he has fix March for the main thing, all my thoughts now is how can I [b]maneuver my way and make all my kids take after my beauty instead of his [/b]and it's my baby girl I'm so scared for cos most baby girls take over their dad.

Just hear yoursef! Infact, u must add ur picture so we can rily know if u're dat beautiful sef.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Godsonkemz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are u looking for the outlook physical features or the inner attributes. You know what you want. You are old enough to decide.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by sukkot: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:

you just described el rufai and Osinbajo
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Tobium1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ungrateful hoes evrywhere! *covers face* Lawd gawd, save us from bicthy karishikas

1 Like

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by kunle75(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
kagorba3:

I pray today that the lord almighty will open your eye of understanding and quicking your immortal body to see things beyond all those you have just mentioned.

Jacob and Laban story just pop into my brain after reading your post,Laban saw plain sheeps but jacob through the inspirations of God saw spotted and sparkle sheep and the rest was history.

Look beyond the facade and ask for grace and mercy.

With God all things are possible,you may end giving birth to children that will look like you all through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.