Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz (8539 Views)

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by hijacke(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Am planning to get married abroad and i need a bachelorhood cert for that , genuine advice is appreciated
Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by delishpot: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Go to the registry in the state you reside and ask them. I am sure they can help you there.
Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by hijacke(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
What about local government registries

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by Lovetinz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
A sworn affidavit will do.
Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by Exponental(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2015
if you already earned a B.Sc, just write HOOD on it. ..Lol..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by Pataki: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
1. You need to get an affidavit from the court which has to be done by a family member possibly your parents stating you are single and you have never been married.

2. Take the sworn affidavit to your Local Government and they will write a letter stating that you are a bachelor, blablabla....

3. You thereafter proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja, to have this document officially legalized. Some countries equally demand that you have this document legalized by their embassy in your country of birth. You need to find out yourself if this is necessary.

4. You have successfully completed your mission.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by seunny4lif(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
cool
Please
The affidavit from High court ?
Pataki:
1. You need to get an affidavit from the court which has to be done by a family member possibly your parents stating you are single and you have never been married.

2. Take the sworn affidavit to your Local Government and they will write a letter stating that you are a bachelor, blablabla....

3. You thereafter proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja, to have this document officially legalized. Some countries equally demand that you have this document legalized by their embassy in your country of birth. You need to find out yourself if this is necessary.

4. You have successfully completed your mission.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz by Ure2019(f): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. / I Need To Know If She's Truly Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.