Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo (76589 Views)

Presidency Reacts As Jonathan Is 'ashamed' Nigeria’s Now Cited As Bad Example / Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, today, paid a visit to his predecessor, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his ancestral home, Ibogun-Olaogun, Ogun State. The duo, were spotted playing traditional African Ayo game (also known as Awale) in his parlour before going into a closed door meeting, which had in attendance former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and others.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/obasanjo-spotted-playing-traditional.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as they are having good time with each other while some people will be killing themselves on top GEJ matter with empty stomach..

God Bless That Man No Blood Of His Compatriot Worth His Ambition..

345 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
see these men

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gej hero of democracy

God bless you forever sir..

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
GEJ is a JEW grin

41 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't know why I like this Obj, but at times he just behave like one whom his mouth leaks..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Adminisher: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
I no trust this Obj ayo game again. Juju fit dey inside.

Jonathan;
Please just return all stolen monies. It is important. You and your people have stolen the future of millions of kids.
God's judgement is even worse than anything Buhari can do. Corruption no dey reign again and it brings bad consequences.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by QuotaSystem: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Which Jonathan? Was he not in Washington behind Donald Trump?

Haters will call it Photoshop.

201 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Handsomecole(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Imagine!!! OBJ always in permutation for forth coming elections.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by dhardline(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Politics: No permanent friends no permanent enemies but permanent interests.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by decatalyst(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
When the Don is playing, the protégée keep learning at the table of the master cool cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boy boy. I thought he was watching Trump's inauguration

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by sleeknick: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by 5starmilitant: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whether trump's inauguration or a visit to Obj, both are good ways to to start the year........

Buhari your days are numbered. cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Ask4Info: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't want to know who you are or where you come from. Whether the North, South, East or West one thing we all agree on is that OBASANJO IS THE MOST RESPECTED AND DETRIBALIZED NIGERIA POLITICIAM ALIVE. HE IS ALSO THE MOST RESPECTED NIGERIAN STATEMAN RECOGNIZED BY LEADERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

ASSOCIATION OF PAST LOOTERS AND CURRENT AYO AND DRAFT PLAYERS.

No matter how Important or Urgent any matter is, Baba Iyabo must finish his game of Ayoo before attending to it. Dem fit use that game kidnap OBJ. Na him own PS4 be that.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Abbies: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
Boy boy. I thought he was watching Trump's inauguration

Lool! I was about to say that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by tens4real(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na this two men hold Nigeria to ransom oo.. .. Buhari kukuma com to destroy us finally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by penzino(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
God bless lovers of peace. ........

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Arsenalholic(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good.

Meanwhile...

*WHAT NIGERIANS SHOULD REMEMBER ABOUT FORMER US PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA*:

1. He refused to visit Nigeria and flew on to Ghana.
2. He refused to assist us with the experimental Ebola drug when we had Ebola outbreak. Nigeria had to fight alone and we won.

3. He stopped buying Nigeria's oil for years. NIGERIA went from a supplier of 10% of US beeds to Zero.

4. He refused to classify boko haram as a terror organization even when advised to do so till they became top powerful and bombed the UN building in Abuja. Even after UN bombing it took two more years and 25000 Nigerians murdered for OBAMA to accept Boko HARAM was a terror group.

5. He refused to sell necessary much needed weapons for Nigeria to confront Boko Haram forcing us to fly cash all over the world to buy arms. This hurt Nigeria badly.

6. He interfered in Nigeria's presidential elections and did not hide his support for a particular candidate. Now he is concerned about Russia's interferrence in US elections what rubbish

7. He played politics of division by sending his Secretary of state Senator John Kerry to bypass the Southern Nigeria and hold secret meetings with only the 19 northern states governors and the Sultan of Sokoto. He went further to subsequently host 13 Northern Governors in the White House in Washington DC. Only God knows why he was trying to divide Nigeria in this way.

8. Even as we were sliding deeper into chaos and recession, and misguided Federal Government policies President Obama said our president was doing very well. Indeed after 5 million jobs lost, 11 currency exchange rates, inflation at 19%, a contracting, shrinking economy, he said doing well? How, he must have meant doing well for him Obama not for Nigeria or Nigerians.

For the above reasons and more, I and many other Nigerians say *good riddance to bad rubbish*

Whatever he did for Americans is their business. This is the Nigerian prospective. So Obama lovers can go eat their hearts out.

I am happy today has come.

#copied

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by FuckTheMod: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jonadâft the ever clueless man undecided

I sure say him no understanding wetin dem dey do der undecided

Nothing wey he sabi do, useless man undecided

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Amajerry83(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
It's foto chop.
QuotaSystem:
Which Jonathan? Was he not in Washington behind Donald Trump?

Haters will call it Photoshop.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Theultimate(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayo tells and means a lot in Yoruba tradition. Only Yorubas know what I'm saying.

He(OBJ) must have jokingly said a lot during the playing period.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria politics.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by veacea: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Jonathan that went for Trump's inauguration?

Our governor has gone mad again

By the way, who is the man playing ayo with baba Iyabo?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by kings09(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Maybe dats hw baba plays his politics
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba is making a statement with this picture "My boy Jona, watch and learn"!!! grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Philinho(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
d calculation of that game ,is synonymous to 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by favourmic(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
that is how they play Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by dvee2: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
See the way he sat there watching like a ----. This guy just doesn't have it.Even now, he still oooz cluelessness. what an "ineffectual Buffon".

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.