Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate (1080 Views)

Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] / Sup Y'all! I M New On Board! / 'sup Y'all ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Babee(f): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2005
supposing u had your first love, who u truely believe is the right one....
then u later broke up,because he/she aren't the one they seem they were

do u think u can find true love again
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Seun(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2005
Hello Babee,

Welcome to Nairaland! Yes, I am sure you can find love again. Nothing like true love!

Seun.
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Babee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2005
thx seun... but am not d person,who's heartbroken
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2005
I think one of the best things such a person can do while waiting for true love is to keep improving herself in all aspects of life so that she herself can be someone's true love. improving personality, improving experience, improving vision and goals and ambitions and life plans ...
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by vexxy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2005
I beleive that there is always a chance to find love.

Welcome to Nairaland!

V
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Scorpio(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2005
welcome hun cheesy
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Babee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2005
bunch of thx wink
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by queen2(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2005
Welcome to nairaland Babee. smiley
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by fabian(f): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hi Babee Welcome to Nairaland! Welcome! hope you have loads fun like we all do!
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by cushman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland babee girl cheesy
Re: Babee - Sup you all? I am new on the site. Please Cooperate by Babee(f): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2005
am havin fun sofar....

(1) (Reply)

New User Interested In Business & Finance / How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) / Happy Birthday 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.