Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH (2343 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Editorial : Abubakar Peace Committee’s Doubtful Agenda - Punch / Abubakar Peace Committee’s Doubtful Agenda -punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by aresa: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
zubizareta:

Lol.... Mumu... Practically everybody is now wailing.. Tunde Bakare is nw wailing, Dele Mumudu is nw wailing, passingshot nw wails more than us.. So its an honour to wail...

I knw your wailing too, buh the difference is that you are wailing inwards nd that is dangerous because it can kill you.. Please free feel to join us and wail outwardly...
[/s]

Ode, so you go jump inside fire because everybody dey jump inside fire?

Why do you people think like 2 year old baby?
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by zubizareta(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ode, so you go jump inside fire because everybody dey jump inside fire?

Why do you people think like 2 year old baby?

Please reason like a human being for once.. We are asking for a common policy.. We aren't asking for much.. In fact we are asking for Bubu to sit down for once and attend FEC meetings..
Keep masturbating...that 5000 would never reach your hand
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by icedfire(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
disloman:
You err there with your comment.Those who know the state of the nation will know that things will take time before we start seeing the positive.I believe in this change and know comes 2019,Nigeria will laugh last.Keep calm and do your part.

I try as much to be calm but with baba's junketering around when Nigeria is I crisis, with baba refusing to address Nigerians amidst this turmoil, with baba preferring to address us via western media it's hard to not complain. I still believe in him and I don't ever regret voting him, I just need him to listen to Nigerians
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by MuamarGaddaffi: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nigerians kicked jona out of office and sent him back to his village because he failed them and even jona and his own ijaw people have moved on and even criticizing him and his administration so You people really need to move on and quit disturbing us with your endless crying, wailing and lamentations.

Its glaring you are well prepared in this silly defense,continue while it lasts.
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by disloman(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2015
icedfire:

I try as much to be calm but with baba's junketering around when Nigeria is I crisis, with baba refusing to address Nigerians amidst this turmoil, with baba preferring to address us via western media it's hard to not complain. I still believe in him and I don't ever regret voting him, I just need him to listen to Nigerians
I feel you but most of his visit,are they state visits?We should know better than those out there.Is PMB only the president there?Some will say we have issues at home.Yes we do but Has he not solved with the supplementary budget sent to the senate?He can't just order some orders people want him to make cos they might not be nice.Democracy will slow down some issues.It. Will take time.
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Senseless Article.

It took President Obama, almost 5 Years to undo the rubbish of the 8 Years of President Bush.

It will take President Buhari years, to undo the 16 Years of a PDP plunder.

For those crying in just his 6th Month in Power, apparently knows nothing about Governance.

I guess Obama is correcting the isis bush started, the constant killing of blacks that bush started, etc.
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2015
jusRadical:

I guess Obama is correcting the isis bush started, the constant killing of blacks that bush started, etc.

cheesy grin
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2015
It is an established fact that the promises made by government were all empty rhetoric.
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is an established fact that the promises made by government were all empty rhetoric.

740 ,000 IMMEDIATE JOBS? cheesy
Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by thunderrider: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
-

Re: Where Is The Change Agenda ? - PUNCH by 400billionman: 2:18am On Dec 01, 2015
You dey ask of CHANGE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biography Of Thomas Sankara / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) / The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.