Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2338 Views)

Father Mbaka Turns Against Buhari, Warns Against Re-election Bid / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Naijiant: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2016
One of President Buhari's biggest supporters has turned into a "wailer" about what he called "hunger in the land". He slammed the president's advisers and said things could get worse in the next 3 months.

More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/father-mbaka-turns-wailer/

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by chernest2002: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Even brutal or brutai will soon join the waillers.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by HzRF(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Maka why
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by P0intBlank(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2016
He's not a wailer. I think they are three categories of people: Zombies (Buhari is infallible - he can do no wrong), Wailers(Buhari can never do good - even if he gave his life) and those who are objective (see things as they are. Give praise when due and criticize when required). I think he's in the third category

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by wowmenow: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Sycophants and hypocrits always attack buhari advisers and leave buhari himself that is confused

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Flyingngel(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Emyogalanya: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2016
P0intBlank:
He's not a wailer. I think they are three categories of people: Zombies (Buhari is infallible - he can do no wrong), Wailers(Buhari can never do good - even if he gave his life) and those who are objective (see things as they are. Give praise when due and criticize when required). I think he's in the third category
wat are those called
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2016
This is the difference between Buhari and GEJ supporters. Although some Buhari fans treat him like he's perfect, a good number of us are objective and know when to give praise and constructive criticism.
GEJites are quick to say someone is now a wailer just because they criticised something Buhari did or said because they believe that as a supporter you must always see good in the person no matter what.
Most people who voted for Buhari now complaining will still vote for half of one Buhari over a million GEJs.
Let that sink in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Ejanla07: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2016
P0intBlank:

he is wailing

its either you re a wailer o zombie. .o middle point

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Ejanla07: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
This is the difference between Buhari and GEJ supporters. Although some Buahri fans treat him like he's perfect, a good number of us are objective and know when to give praise and constructive criticism.
GEJites are quick to say someone is now a wailer just because they criticised something Buhari did or said because they believe that as a supporter you must always see good in the person no matter what.
Most people who voted for Buhari now complaining will still vote for half of one Buhari over a million GEJs.
Let that sink in.

wat has dis got to do with gej. eh. afonja?

17 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by njiasi30(f): 4:36am On Aug 01, 2016
He spoke his mind but truly dere is "hunger in d land" cry God see us tru oh smiley

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by P0intBlank(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Emyogalanya:
wat are those called
I wish I had a name for them. U could coin one.
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by P0intBlank(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Ejanla07:

he is wailing

its either you re a wailer o zombie. .o middle point

Life is not always digital (i.e. on or off). There's a mid-point where balance is struck.

Zombies and Wailers are deep into hero worship. Zombies canonize Buhari, wailers Gej. We don't care. All we want is good governance.

Zombies and Wailers attack personalities. We address issues.

We know Gej did some good things but left a lot to be desired.

However, Zombies think the root cause of Nigeria's problems is Gej. U would almost think Nigeria gained its independence in 2010. They ascribe everything good to Buhari blame everything bad to Gej. Even when all Buhari does is tap the ball into an empty net they celebrate like he took the ball deep in his own half, manoeuvred his way past five players before rounding the keeper and coolly slotting the ball into the net.

While the Wailers believe everything wrong with Nigeria is Buhari's fault. The hatred is such that I feel they rather have him fail and be happy (that they were right about him being a dullard) than see him succeed and Nigeria be better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by ConqueredWest: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2016
A foolish Priest who lied in the name of God.

May the suffering first destroy him and others who said Buhari is God's choice when we clearly warned them to seek God's wisdom again in order to be very sure.

Christians who voted or supported Buhari without seeking God's wisdom will never escape the evil of their vote or support. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Fedayeen02: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
This is the difference between Buhari and GEJ supporters. Although some Buhari fans treat him like he's perfect, a good number of us are objective and know when to give praise and constructive criticism.
Let that sink in.
Nonsense. Get a bag of sense this new month and a box of chocolate will be added as freebies

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by IVORY2009(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:
Let that sink in.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by wordcat(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Naijiant:
He slammed the president's advisers and said things could get worse in the next 3 months

Why attacking Buhari's advisers

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by evilapc: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Yorubas will always remain slave of the hausa/fulani, just like Wale will always remain slave of England , but Scotland will keep on fighting for freedom just like Igbos
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Ichieboxy: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
P0intBlank:

Why attack Buhari's advisers instead of Buhari What if those advisers gave him veritable pieces of advice which he jettisoned? Did he attack Jonathan or his advisers Think through your groupings again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by drss2(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
who takes mbaka serious dat man is on his own.
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Naijiant: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
P0intBlank:
3rd category - Realers
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op, you can lie o!
Where's the video naa
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by counsellorwiser(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
wowmenow:
Sycophants and hypocrits always attack buhari advisers and leave buhari himself that is confused

You are blessed with this post which truly captures the present dysfunctional display of crooked social commentators.
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Naijiant: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Op, you can lie o!

Where's the video naa
Video dey here: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/father-mbaka-turns-wailer/
Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Justiyke4u: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
So objectivity even exists all these while

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) by Naijiant: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Mbaka said Buhari should "sit up".

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Spit Fire / Young Man Allegedly Hug Transformer / Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.