Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria (8970 Views)

Getting A Driver's Licence In Nigeria / Can I Use My American Drivers Licence In Nigeria? / Using UK Driving Licence In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by dapsonlee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2006
i wish to get an international licence from the big land but am in london at the mo. Was just wondering if anyone could pls tell me what the proceedures are about getting one.

thank you
Re: Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by stillkay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2006
My big sis in London need same too.I was told one can get it done somewhere in Lagos.

Yet to find out.
Re: Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by anusule(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2006
actually my dad got one too from lagos, through someone, at d lion building, lagos island. i dont know d address. dont ask
Re: Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by BlackMamba(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2006
An International driver's permit (IDP) only explains your driving privilege in different languages. It's needed by tourists who might want to drive during their brief stay in a foreign country. The IDP only explains your home country's driver license. You still need to find out the requirements of driving in a foreign country with your country issued driver license and an IDP.
Re: Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by austinJ(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2007
I can get International driving License 4u, get in touch with me; benola2002@yahoo.com or olami4peace@yahoo.com
Re: Getting An International Driving Licence In Nigeria by mubaraqqq(f): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
If you are a Nigerian traveling outside the country and you wish to drive abroad, you would need to obtain an International Driver’s license, also known as the International Driving Permit (IDP). An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

GETTING AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

Ideally, before you can get a driver’s license in Nigeria, you would have to take some driving tests for the issuing authority to make sure that you really know how to drive before handing your international license. BUT this is Nigeria, and being a local can be beneficial with regards to getting an International Driving license that can be readily used abroad.

You can read more of the article here[url=http://shikenan.com/article-details/1/63/3/How-to-Get-an-International-Driving-License-in-Lagos,-Nigeria] http://shikenan.com/article-details/1/63/3/How-to-Get-an-International-Driving-License-in-Lagos,-Nigeria[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Battery Explosions (Yes, They Really Happen) / Do This Simple “bounce Test” To Know If Your Car Has Suspension Problem / Between China And Tokunbo Tyres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.