Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) (811 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by sopido: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
I guys please i need your utmost and sincere advise on this, I have been dating this lady for close to one year now, we go out together, hangout together she come to my house we spend time watching tv sitting far away from me and each time I go close to her or touch her she gets upset.

Need your Advise on what to do.
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Zeedarh(f): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Why do you always want to touch her? Do you want to 'stain' her? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
is it a "must" you touch her?...my Oga, let her touch you first!...Ladies first!...if she doesn't touch you first, don't touch her!

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by FruityLass: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy

cheesy
Maybe she attends Deeper.

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Is she ur wife dat u wanna touch her? grin

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Mermaids(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy cheesyYou should also stop scratching your balls with hands.

Maybe that's it.

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by bettercreature(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin put on a short boxer anytime you are expecting her and let her see you getting hard but please don't touch her
She wont feel at ease again and probably wont show up again if she is not your girl friend
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Chei see friendzoning.... My broda she aint ur girlfrnd.... Stop seeing her
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by MzPecs(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Keep trying undecided
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by obinnashady(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Konji go deal with u,run 4 ur life o
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Lucialovely(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
It seems she doesn't like u or d environment wasn't convenient for her
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
you have a long way to go
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Monalisa185(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2015
she doesn't want premarital touching that might lead to premarital sex...you got the message?

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2015
FruityLass:
cheesy
cheesy Maybe she attends Deeper.
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by obiorathesubtle: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Go out together? Hangout together? Na only you wan dy go out and hangout alone?

Nigga. Go find another girl, that girl na the juju ya village people send come for you.
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
just dump her
you go find another one wey go dey jump on top you.

1 Like

Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by mimicious(f): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2015
angry can't u see the sign bro!! End time friend zone
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by misspicy(f): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2015
grin @touch her
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by flokii: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
sopido:
I guys please i need your utmost and sincere advise on this, I have been dating this lady for close to one year now, we go out together, hangout together she come to my house we spend time watching tv sitting far away from me and each time I go close to her or touch her she gets upset.

bro... you've been scammed

you're just an assistant boyfriend or wat Nlanders term 'friendzone'... nothing more

just take heart ehnnn!... hope you never too spend sha
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by banme(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmm op you've joined the friend zone crew.. Forget her and move on.
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Djboosting: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei see friendzoning.... My broda she aint ur girlfrnd.... Stop seeing her

And a dude will be "crazily touching" her in another venue without going on any date.

Ure missing something bruv, all u're doing with this your girl is cuddling and she'll give u millions of excuses later.

You don't cuddle before 'touching' (ur slang)

You touch before you cuddle.

After you've touched and touched.. Then u can say
"Fine, let's go on date"

Your choice bruv
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by NinaNigeria(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
She is nt yet experienced wen it comes to touchy touchy stuff. U shud respect and appreciate dat. Its a good quality
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bro you need to embark on fasting and pray this prayer point. *I refuse to be friendzoned*
How can I be in a relationship and we'll be doing "hands off". Did you agree to a "no touching" relationship?..............bitchees and feelings smh.
Re: Have Been Dating For 6 Months (need Ur Advice) by Djboosting: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2015
sopido:

Problem in this ur particular "touching" issue arises, When it is the girl who's calling the shots..

I guess she's the one leading the relationship.

She's the 'man' and u're the 'woman'

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence In Relationships...what Should You Do? / Magun/ Entrapment Of The Pennniis / An Open Letter To Our Future Wives Turned Runsgirls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.