Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? (8421 Views)

Is Microbiology A Good Course In Nigeria After Graduating / 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
You are on the right path, don't be discouraged by these myopic and uninformed comments about agric courses here.That is the reason most of them are unemployed and poor, they don't know agric is a gold mine.I will recommend animal science or agric econs in FUTO for you, Futo has a robust school of agric.
I think you are missing the point. No one is discouraging him but simply telling him how it stands and what to expect. My course in FUTO too experience the same thing. Less job opportunity but still a gold mine. Saying it at it is is not in any bad.
Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Reyginus:
I think you are missing the point. No one is discouraging him but simply telling him how it stands and what to expect. My course in FUTO too experience the same thing. Less job opportunity but still a gold mine. Saying it at it is is not in any bad.
There is no course in nigeria that has abundant job opportunities and besides the young man wants to be an entrepreneur and not a job seeker.
Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
There is no course in nigeria that has abundant job opportunities and besides the young man wants to be an entrepreneur and not a job seeker.
That's not true. You can simply say he's trying to be an entrepreneur but to categorize, technically, every Job in Nigeria on same pedestal in terms of opportunities is a fat lie. You can't rationalize that.
Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by outlandra(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
You are on the right path, don't be discouraged by these myopic and uninformed comments about agric courses here.That is the reason most of them are unemployed and poor, they don't know agric is a gold mine.I will recommend animal science or agric econs in FUTO for you, Futo has a robust school of agric.
thank you sir
Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by Olufemisamuel: 3:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Click on this link on animal science in Nigeria. https://www.nigeriaboom.com/2020/08/is-animal-science-lucrative-course-to-study-in-Nigeria.html
I hope this helps you see if animal science is a good course to study or not in Nigeria
Re: Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? by Popdave: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
outlandra:
Hello Nairalanders I Will Be Writing Jamb Next Year ,and I Want To Put Animal Production As My Course. So Plz Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
Plz I Need Your Advices

Actually Animal Production and Health will lead you to several careers especially if you are interested in academics.

Animal Microbiology, Animal Biochemistry, Reproductive Physiology, Breeding and Genetics, Immunology, Serology and Virology among others are aspects you can zoom in on in Animal Production.

No lies that Nigeria has not provided a good playground for animal scientists (and agriculture) in general.

Summarily, Animal Production is a good course, and although the person that asked this question must be done with school already, however, any other person who is desirous to study APH should know it's an interesting one, lucrative and a goldmine especially if you emerge with good grades; no lies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Spend So Much Time In School? / Ghost Workers In 19 Borno LGAs Received N1.8 Billion Annually - Committee / Women Sabotaging Women, A Case Of The Glass Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.