Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference (9724 Views)

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Goahead(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is Buhari standing on attention
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Gentlepapi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
i sight you my presido .
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by OlimehG(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Make i pasa hia
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Day11(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
We are getting there
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Importguru(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
good to know
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Thought one fool opened a thread that PMB was ignored while other leaders were given VIP treatment by the French president,despite the availability of google and several posters educating him to the contrary.
Abi these pics too are lies?
Lol... Abeg give the name of the Id*iot make I descend on him/her

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ibrahimluka(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
LARRYDKING:
where is the president, federal republic of Biafra? Still busy protesting in the zoo? I wonder who does such.

Just kidding abeg, don't unleash horror and frustration on me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha u dey find trouble sory
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by adebammy: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
The wailing wailers are seriously absent o dis thread. I so much pity them.

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by babs4few: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice one
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by TruthHurts1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
They arrived at the venue to be greeted by Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari who proudly displayed the medal he had been given for being the first person to arrive.

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by vicadex07(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
And those wailers were mocking Buhari that he was not welcomed by the president of France.

How many of this other World leaders were welcomed by any of France's Officials

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by jascon1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why Buhari no day carry Amaechi and okorocha join body again?

In my mind, where's our VP?

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ipreach: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op i hope ''baba go slow'' is in attendance ?

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by doctokwus: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Abeg give the name of the Id*iot make I descend on him/her
@ofodirinwa
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by HirstMOG(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
This old man here is as clever as PMB!!! What a #TOURISTPRESIDENT!!!

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
During ur campaign photo shoot you wear suit take deceive people to feel say you know what's up but since you turn presido na abokii dressing you dey do oh.

Have you heard the full story behind this photo shoot?

And what's wrong with our President dressing in a Nigerian attire? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by HirstMOG(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Goahead:
Is Buhari standing on attention

No he is standing in attention. Lolz!!!!
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by MadCow1: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
jascon1:
Why Buhari no day carry Amaechi and okorocha join body again?

In my mind, where's our VP?

Because Amaechi now has a very large Ministry he is presiding over.

Okorocha is (or rather should be) busy with his state.

Our VP is the head Nigga in charge in the absence of Mr. President, his Excellency Sir, General Muhammadu Obiefuna Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by alerabson(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
During ur campaign photo shoot you wear suit take deceive people to feel say you know what's up but since you turn presido na abokii dressing you dey do oh.
suit is not our cultural dress why to copy others culture? If you forget the meaning of culture tell me I will remind you.

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by hamzeiy: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
..suit na dressing for who.??..your father?

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by vicadex07(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:

Fool...how many times did GEJ or OBJ wear suit during their tenures.

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Passingshit(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
I can't see anybody viewing this thread. Strange
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ALISMILE(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Wailers have been destined to wail uncontrollably for four years. No amount of evidence that is provided will stop them from wailing. It is their destiny.
Let wailer wail! Even d wailers kids now know their dads re notin but wailers
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Good. Some people are made to wail forever. cheesy
Bro, to be candid this present administration has not live to people's expectation. Though I am not in support of the past administration. Nigerians are fast loosing faith and patience with this current government. They need to hit the ground running before everybody turn to wailers.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
When bubu did not attend a meeting organised by countries in the Chad Basin areas, people dey shout say Nigeria was not represented at such an important meeting. Now baba is travelling, people are still complaining. Una go wail taya!

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by sukkot: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
suit does not fit him. suit does not fit skinny people

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why can't we see those viewing the thread? Hope seun haven't removed the feature?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Suspends BBC, Voice Of America For Two Weeks / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.