Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference (9720 Views)

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Holyman3(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
wellmax:
Weeks after the #Paris Attack, an international meeting is happening there. If the attack where to be in Africa, I am sure that country would be blacklisted for years. it will be declared unsafe for such meet.

France closed all its borders because they know how many borders they have.

Tell me, how many borders does Ogun state alone have with Benin Republic? The answer is that you dont know because Buhari himself dont know.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by CioAngels(f): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
May our country become of one the sane countries in the world after this huge experience by my Pmb.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by starG7(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
wellmax:
Why don't you call these ones junketers? Abi na only PMB waka come?
them dey follow am Waka since wey him dey waka waka this may be the only reasonable one, after all those countries are not in the same security, social and economical mess like nig..... receive sense angry angry angry
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Classicool(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where's my guy President Vlady...?

I mean Russian president PUTIN the Great
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ubah84(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
I no see 5% wetin happen. wailers in trouble
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Holyman3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
wellmax:
Why don't you call these ones junketers? Abi na only PMB waka come?

Every President there came from his or her country.
Do you know where General Ajala flew to Paris from?
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by starG7(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
CioAngels:
May our country become of one the sane countries in the world after this huge experience by my Pmb.
grammatical tsunami cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by DaGC(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
The South Korean picture got to me smiley

Female leader, female giving military salute.

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by starG7(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
OlimehG:
Make i pasa hia
I Ga tokwa here grin
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by starG7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Day11:
We are getting there
getting where When this old baboons has vowed not to see youth anywhere around gvt seats cheesy angry angry
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
During ur campaign photo shoot you wear suit take deceive people to feel say you know what's up but since you turn presido na abokii dressing you dey do oh.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Willydilly(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Do not be surprised that this kind of gathering now we just hear bomb don blow oooooooo grin if na for NIGERIA.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by alaskido(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
I do not see Hollande welcoming GMB. All I see is a small girl in glasses and another giving him flowers. Our plane looks outdated compared to the ones of other countries. Just curious.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is the first time south African president is out of his country for months now, while Buhari has toured the world in just few. Clueless and I don't care president

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by anonimi: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
If other world leaders are attending, why is everybody insulting bubu now lipsrsealed

How many travels by the other leaders in six months
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
During ur campaign photo shoot you wear suit take deceive people to feel say you know what's up but since you turn presido na abokii dressing you dey do oh.

Some of us appreciate him wearing Hausa clothes.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ivili(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
ziccoit:
Who are those kids shouting everywhere Buhari was not welcomed by France president? You know what? Take pain to educate yourselves, that shouldn't be difficult in this age of Internet.
I thought saying shit about President we don't like is our constitutional obligation. When Jonathan visited other countries, you guys were quick to wail that no president came to welcome him,why the thing come dey pain you now?

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by onosprince(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
vicadex07:

Fool...how many times did GEJ or OBJ wear suit during their tenures.

U mumu
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by onosprince(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
hamzeiy:
..suit na dressing for who.??..your father?

Zombie
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by tayour917i(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time wailers!!! keep wailing
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by wellmax(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tunde Lawal had this to say about President Buhari's recent diplomatic engagement with other world leaders : When you allow a clueless President to rule for 6 years and diplomatic ties have been damaged. Recall how Egypt pulled their ambassador out of Nigeria and His Excellency was not aware till he had a chat with some one not in Government days later. I remembered they said the same thing about Obasanjo in 1999. As for the wailers who felt Buhari should have sent Minister of Environment to a gathering Obama, Putin and China President attended themselves because they heard climate (Receive Sense !!) I love the wailer"s strategic game sha. It is a win win. 1. If BuharI did not travel any where they will still say he is too old to govern and he is using pampers. 2. If Buhari had defeated Boko Haram since, they will say he simply called his boys to order. I am waiting patiently for the first quarter of this tenure before appraisal instead of following election losers way of thinking. NOTE: If Buhari messes up o

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by gungab(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
I love watching president arrivals things come see protocol

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by missKiffy(f): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
anonimi:

How many travels by the other leaders in six months
You can never tell
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by bashydemy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
onosprince:
Wetin concern you with wetin him dey wear, How's that your problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / US Vice-president, Kamala Harris Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.