Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting (12005 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by wayitis: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
the APC is confused why won't they? all the options available to them have one snitch or the other.
The only option in this matter is to return WADA as the winner of the Kogi GOVERNORSHIP election because there is no law against that except the law of sentiment.
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by shigo20(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
mysiwy:

is dis truly real
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by mandamus: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
kulikuli26:
This is really getting interesting. I don't believe Yahaya bello should benefit from the spoils considering his failure to support Audu effectively. Any permutation that has Audu's camp well carried along is welcomed by me. Faleke/Mohammed ticket is the best for APC to retain their support base. Igalas will be favoured and Audu's camp will have a sense of victory.
was d late Audu sighted in most of PMB's campaign? Did he vote PMB at dier primary? NO! So why una blood dey rush?
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by onatisi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
uchennamani:
your conclusion is quite in order though the premises are legally invalid. There shouldn't have been a rerun for the simple reason that prince Audu was leading the incumbent with more than 49,000 votes at the time he died. The remaining 99 voting units INEC cancelled the elections in citing irregularities has a slightly more than 45,000 votes. Out of this number about 25,000 collected their PVCs thus making them eligible to vote. If the said 25,000 voted for PDP, APC will still win. If the APC pick Bello, Faleke has a strong case in court because he will argue that at the time the late Audu died, he has been elected as the governor. Section 181 is clear on what will happen when a governor elect dies before taking the oath of Office and allegiance. The deputy governor will simply become the governor and will pick a new deputy. That's the position of the law

audu wasn't a governor elect at the time of his death,the elections was still ongoing
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by Drversatile: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's the bomb FALEKE THE SMART GUY Lagos people no dey dull. FEAR KOGI OOO grin grin ;DOO
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by egobetatoday: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:
With the acceptance by Mohammed Audu, to serve as a running Mate to Fayeke, has ultimately killed off the Chances of that traitor called Yahaya Bello.

u mean the rapist? hmmmmn
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by JohnReese: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke kor! Folake ni! Shior!
kulikuli26:
This is really getting interesting. I don't believe Yahaya bello should benefit from the spoils considering his failure to support Audu effectively. Any permutation that has Audu's camp well carried along is welcomed by me. Faleke/Mohammed ticket is the best for APC to retain their support base. Igalas will be favoured and Audu's camp will have a sense of victory.
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fire on d mountain there, APC must run quickly
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by seanpizzy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Also in [url]todaybase.com[/url]
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by uchennamani(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
onatisi:
audu wasn't a governor elect at the time of his death,the elections was still ongoing
Inec acted in error. He should have been declared the governor elect because even if the incumbent governor got all the eligible 25,000 votes out of the 49,000 voters that registered, he won't off set Audu's leading margin. It is like you don't get it yet. Audi was leading the pools with 45,000 votes at the time he died. Inec deemed it fit to cancel the votes casted in 99 polling units because of malpractice. The cancelled units have a total of 49,000 voters. Out of those 49,000, only 25,000 were eligible to vote because they were the ones that collected the pvcs. Even if all of those eligible to vote voted for the incumbent governor, Audu will still emerge the winner because of his superior leading margin. Though Inec erred, the law still recognize Audu as the governor elect. Based on this, the deputy becomes the governor elect because of the demise of Audu. He has a strong case in court. Wole Olanipekun will argue his case well.
Re: APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting by macof(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
kulikuli26:

Best comment ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. / Buhari To Meet Kankara Schoolboys By 3pm Today / I Was Never Offered Neither Have I Received 750m Or Any Money From Any Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.