Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (21982 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Forte Oil Filling Station Selling Above Pms Pump Price / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by sirpnwa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
story try the no. to know if they will answere you. good country with bad leadership. them know who is saliing above pump prize.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by deramarks(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonino kuneyo nininini if u watch korean movies especially when some one is tryin to put through a call nd the other is unavailable u will understand wha m sayin
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by samplegirl(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Arrant Nonsense!

Is it not when I see a petrol station that is selling in the first place?

But some gullibles will still swallow this poo.

Kai.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Theophrastus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
what of Ekiti state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Zaikon(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ezeibe:
That's non of my business... Tell buhari to pay the marketers there money, & beside this people bought these products to make profit, how do I know how much bought it...
bro if you dnt have borow nah
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by HRich(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense. Who will repay my Airtime? I go flash una tire.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Yewandequeen(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Funny
When i still bought fuel this Afternoon at #130/litre here in Ibadan.
If I hear lipsrsealed
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Jabioro: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
I should pay /buy at #120 at depot plus sundries expenses ,I should in return sell at 87 naira .we never get to root of the problem... WFI
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by marlockj: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
tope3x:
I just called the number now to report filling stations in apete ibadan,but no one answered it...

Bros is a waste of tym.

Called nothing was done,they Jst went their collected money and left.

People who sell 150 or 130 is it hidden,are you saying they Dnt see or hear commercial drivers who complain or queue.

All this is rubbish.

Is it hard to trace stations who sell above that price.

They were sleeping when fuel was 500 to 400h

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by meshack15: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
What about Delta state?
emmchi:
Very good.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Ximonak: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state
Lalasticlala

if you like put EFCC/FBI/CIA join
filling station will sell 87naira but for every 10litres you give them 200 for vehicles while for jerry cans it's N300.

fix the head(top) the body will be OK
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by ramatintin(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
I no see delta state dia o cos all d filling station for sapele na 130per litre we de buy o
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by meritamarachi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
IMO state is not there
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by frenchboy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Y is everythn wood...nollywood,bollywood,hollywood...
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by starG7(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
In fact all of them are selling above that, some of them claims they are selling #87 but their meters are as high as #140 angry or ur ministry has no inspection officers and task force
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense, Buhari and his people should do their job. enough of this end time numbers.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by tinktanker: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
No rivers
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Remii(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Every filling station in Oyo and Osun sells btw N130 and N150, its no news, they sell openly to everyone, make no DPR deceive us here. The only way forward is to make the product available, not this threats. Rumours is that they close about 50 filling stations in Kwara, so Kwara users have moved top neighboring Oyo and Osun state to buy at whatever amount they find the product.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by maureen546: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's good
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by brossam2001(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are these numbers still in charge of Biafra states or its only for Nigeria.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Temysteve(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
pleiades45:
good

how come i cant see the names of people on the thread ?
you can never see it because u never upgrade from your chinko level.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Sanuzi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state to report.

tunezmedia.com

Lalasticlala
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by 9jatatafo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good but I hope DPR people will not reveal the caller's number to the filling station owner after every said and done.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Banter1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense, are they the only state in the country? Useless government.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is no Abuja, FCT?... Why is that?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by pitastephen: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
ojoro joor.......this DPR guys aint picking calls in lagos......got fuel for N130 per litre at Igando in lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by basilo101: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
A very archaic communist government
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by LoveJesus87(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.
It is well bros grin
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.
It is well bros
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Big big talk........
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by uzuz(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tonnierichy:
#Change

But wait oooo....I smell deceit!! Why are they all glo numbers?

Plus glo network whack sef!!

The call noo complete undecided

End time network grin

Those numbers go suffer sha sad

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market / Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer. / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.