Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (21992 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Forte Oil Filling Station Selling Above Pms Pump Price / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2015
SPDAZZY:
OK. Hope calling the numbers will make a difference.

BTW all states are not represented. So, if I call the state nearest to me will they respond?

No. All states are not represented. The DPR does not have field offices in all states.

It is one of the things that is hoped to be achieved in a few years to come. Where there will be zonal offices and field offices reporting to the Zones. Almost like the way the State and Zonal Police commands are organised.

But it all boils down to Money, Money, Money. Getting the offices, furnishing them, recruiting and transferring staff to man them, providing them with logistical support (Vehicles, equipment etc.) and paying them their salaries an benefits etc.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2015
freethug:
DPR is a bloody joke! How many filling stations have they shut down, only to see the same filling stations selling fuel 24 hours later.

And when all the stations are shut down people will come complain that Buhari's is a wicked president. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The shut down process is not just to close these facilities forever. Remember there are laws backing these actions. There are requirements to be fulfilled when your facility is shut down so you can re-open and commence business.

If you fulfill these requirements, your facility will be open for you to commence sales. DPR can bu sued for abuse of powers. As a matter of fact DPR has a strong legal team too working to ensure that the organization operates within the provisions of the petroleum laws and regulations.

Remember there is scarcity already. You do not cut the nose to spite the face.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by emmy994: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2015
pls i can't see the numbers of Imo and Delta state DPR field officers cos in Asaba we buy a litre at 130 to 150. In owerri i bought 150.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2015
tetfundfraudale:
What's gud. I buy 97 you force me sell 87.akuko.call Aso rock.ndi ara

Good pont. Focus as usual should be correcting the price at the Depots. Then the enforcement can cascade down to the retail outlets afterwards. Without regulating the prices at the Depots, it will be outright punishment for the marketers who run these retail outlets.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by venus4cupid: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2015
What about that of FCT?

Endtime incomplete numbers...
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
donlarbito:
I espected to see all the 36 states with their numbers
But I can only see few here

I smell rat under una pillow DPR

Nope, no rats. The DPR may not have offices in all 36 states, but it has presence in all 36 states. Some field offices cover 2 states.

It is one of the major projects the Department is working towards. Ensuring all 36 States have a DPR office.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Rexnegro(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state to report.

tunezmedia.com

Lalasticlala
am calling the number for lagos state they ain't picking it...I need to report the filling stations in my neighbourhood they are confidently selling above 87 without fear because they are not located by major/express road . I hope dpr storm them soon so that justice will be served....
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Tonnierichy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
dabriggs:

Glo is their official line. GLO is a Nigeran Brand. Officially many Ministries and Departments use Glo to promote the local brand.

OK sir
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Godyke(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Thanks smiley
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Had Buyer's Remorse? Share Your Experience. / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further / Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.