Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja (26097 Views)

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by beejay4all(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC built on Corruption, Liar they don't even get Direction
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by amaechionuh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time fighting
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nellybii: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] a house built on join join
Built on lies
Built on propaganda
Built on deceit
Built on falsehood
Will surely fall. [/size]

Yeah you are right.
That is exactly why PDP fell.
Well said.!!

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by 9jatatafo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
They promised us CHANGE but giving us VIOLENCE
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Paulancebay(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC becoming more monsterious daily
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by spotusOMAR: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
a party that cannot bring change to their party, want to bring change to Nigeria
....how many month re dey hving in office,you just a stupid critics

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Sant1m: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
a party that cannot bring change to their party, want to bring change to Nigeria
If only, Wada and PDP did not roll over like a puppy to be trounced this would not very happened. The way PDP is losing elections and going down they will soon discover crude oil on their way down.

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by jamace(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Freemanan:
TURNING AND TURNING IN THE WIDENING GYRE
THE FALCON CAN NOT HEAR THE FALCONER
THINGS FALL APART - THE CENTER CANNOT HOLD
MERE ANARCHY IS LOOSED UPON THE WORLD
grin grin
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Supremor(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
dis can only happen in a country where d youths are so unproductive dat they find joy in expending their strength on useless venture otherwise hw do u explain fighting 4 d course of ppl who don't like u nd only see u as pawn in a chess game; until our youths can fight nd b aggressive 4 d right course our country can neva move forward
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by dammytosh: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tunami:
The youths of this country needs serious orientation, imagine them fighting theirselves for politicians that wont even remember them when they get elected

u dey mind the useless youths ?

that is why they intentionally impoverish them and ensure they are jobless.

they can be unleashed at any time.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by fatahtalks(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Otapipia:

Guy forget that nonsense you talking ooo. So you think Ebira can stand Igala when it comes to violence? Why are they not at the national headquarters to protect Bello? Let the right thing be done. Bello should not be allowed to benefit from a process he so much despised. Another Igbira man will do but not this particular one. If it will take violence to solve this issue then, the Igalas are game.

u r dilutional if u think igala can stand ebira if comes to violence. go and ask ur parent or ur elders to tell u wat ebira can do. ask them Hw many soldiers that r killed in OKENE yearly not to talk abt ordinary civilian like igala pple. remember every other tribe hates igala pple with passion. u will not only b fighting ebiras. falake that is not a registered voter in kogi..that has no PVC of kogi state. that can remember wen last he came to kogi state b4 election.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by loopman: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
anonimi:
Tinubu
Touts
Thugs

Spot the difference. grin

You are as silly and pathetic as your name sound.
Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by ikkkkk: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
sammyomal:
I dont understand what exactly is the problem of our youth this days. why would they fight over people that will someday forget about them and even if you want to air your views must it be through violence..?
quote me anywhere i think our problem in this country has to do with POVERTY and mainly ILLITERACY.

btw......Upon all this economical crises i still be FTC,no be small thing o,how i wish theres a reward attached.

APC is their problem. Believe me, they've been brainwashed with APC propaganda.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
moscobabs:
APC - Buhari = PDP

apc + buhari= boko haram*4(corruption)violence.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by kenyd(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
What do we Nigerians expect from a party filled with lies from the unset. Very soon it wil turn to America vs iraq
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Akebe83: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Presidency should call Atah of Igala and the Man in-charge of egbera in order to settle this matter on time. i know my people in Kogi State Both of them are trouble som people.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yksoul:
BUHARI'S PERSONALITY AND BODY LANGUAGE DOES NOT SUPPORT DO OR DIE AFFAIR,BUT IT'S A PITY THOSE IN HIS PARTY DONT CARE IF U DIE OR NOT
abeg,which buhari are u talking about ?I hope it is not the dullard ?because if you don't know buhari has been turned into a mummy and he is not in control of anything . He will only follow the dictates of those that control him and if they ask him to keep quiet and just siddon and look that is exactly what he will do
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by gurunlocker: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
spotusOMAR:
....how many month re dey hving in office,you just a stupid critics
that's the normal change slang 'how many months have they used'.... is this what you will say after 24 months?
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by simpleseyi: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
erunz:
U CANNOT SEPARATE APC FROM VIOLENCE

Yes, you are very right. APC killed Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Patience Jonathan's foster mother, Goatluck Jonathan's step brother, Jonathan's uncle, DSP Alams and gave Diezaini Madueke cancerous cancer.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by azeeza(f): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kogi Politics:

When APC presented Faleke as Audu's running mate, a sitting House of Representative member from Lagos who claimed to be an indigene of the State from Ijumu LGA, nobody threatened APC.
We all accepted the party decision and allowed him be, after all APC is APC nationwide.
We should all knew that there were many christians that participated in the APC primary that is qualified to be Audu's running mate as tradition demands since Audu is a muslim.
People who worked for the party in the state and also contested the primary, spent money on the delegates, and also in purchasing the party nomination forms all accepted the party position in nominating a kogi born Lagosian as Audu's running mate.
Now APC has critically look at the situation we found ourselves over the death of Audu, the party settled for Alh. Yahaya Bello been the 1st runner-up to Audu during the party's primary. Why the noise from Faleke in an election that is obviously inconclusive?
The 25000 PVC collected in the 91 polling units of 49000 registered voters can never be used to declared the winner of that last election because PVC and card reader are just to add credibility to the election process. It has never replaced or cancel that electoral law that says margin votes must not be less the cancel votes, and this is where INEC is right in declaring the election inconclusive.
For those that says Yahaya-Bello is reaping what he never sow and ask what did Faleke sow in Kogi State APC?
Prior to the general election, Faleke was in Lagos campaigning for his election when Bello was campaigning not for himself alone but all APC members seeking elective positions in Kogi. Alhaji Yahaya Bello is the only governorship aspirant in APC (not even Audu) that visited all the 21 LGAs seeking delegates votes, telling the people of the state his plans and visions for the State. And my second question is, where was Faleke during the primary or he never knew there is a State called Kogi?
It is important to note that if Bello is presented as APC candidate, the worst court can do is to declare that Faleke suppose be the candidate. But if APC picks Faleke and court says APC is wrong because of primary he never participated, then PDP will be declare because it implies APC has no candidate. If Faleke has APC interest at heart, he should go to court while the party present Bello.
This is because if APC-Kogi lose out, Faleke will go back to Lagos and leaves the rest of us in the hand of PDP for the next four years.
It is a campaign of hatred to say Bello did anti-party just because he did not follows Audu for his campaigns. Did Kwankwaso follows PMB for his campaign when he lost the primary? No.
Finally, Alhaji Yahaya Bello is most suitable for Audu's replacement for the safety of the party against PDP because he contested the primary.. Audu I hope you are happy in hell now, this is the confusion you brought upon your people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Otapipia: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
fatahtalks:

u r dilutional if u think igala can stand ebira if comes to violence. go and ask ur parent or ur elders to tell u wat ebira can do. ask them Hw many soldiers that r killed in OKENE yearly not to talk abt ordinary civilian like igala pple. remember every other tribe hates igala pple with passion. u will not only b fighting ebiras. falake that is not a registered voter in kogi..that has no PVC of kogi state. that can remember wen last he came to kogi state b4 election.

Now I know I am dealing with a toddler. So killing soldiers makes you more violent than Igalas? Igalas can't stand igbirra people for obvious reasons. Why wait for a candidate to die to stand a chance of ruling Kogi state? When we start counting casualties of the war that is about to commence, I hope you wont be one of them. The battle line has been drawn.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by anonimi: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
loopman:
You are as silly and pathetic as your name sound.
Mad man.

Awon thugs re o, security e ko won tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by zushab: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
ZDXQ:
sincerely I feel the way APC is handling this issues shows clearly that they do not have what it takes to govern this nation..their action smell of lack of blueprint.God save Nigeria from APC.

Click like if you feel violence is the norm in APC.

We should understand that this is a tribal issue, its not APC, what you should knw is dat those Igala pple want to take the Ebiras out of the state, for what reason will same pple ruling d state for more dan 16yrs and when it is now there time they (Igalas) want to deny the right of the Ebiras. The thing is not even same tribe ruling, it is now same family, MOST AUDU'S SON BE PART OF IT?
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by klax(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] a house built on join join
Built on lies
Built on propaganda
Built on deceit
Built on falsehood
Will surely fall. [/size]

That is 100% certain no doubt about that it's a matter of little time.

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by rhames(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
starG7:
as if u don't know who is behind the mask sad

Educate me better cos i cant see the reason why the action of one man or a set of people represent the entire views of a tribe or a race.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by rhames(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
askYomi:
grin

Werey wo leleyi bayi

Meaning i a ma lunatic? I am Yoruba and mind your language sometimes let the voice of reason prevail above sentiment.

pele oh! baba werey.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Their violent reaction is unnecessary. There are proper channels of getting their disagreement over party's decision noted

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nazirano(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Otapipia:

Now I know I am dealing with a toddler. So killing soldiers makes you more violent than Igalas? Igalas can't stand igbirra people for obvious reasons. Why wait for a candidate to die to stand a chance of ruling Kogi state? When we start counting casualties of the war that is about to commence, I hope you wont be one of them. The battle line has been drawn.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by starG7(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
rhames:

Educate me better cos i cant see the reason why the action of one man or a set of people represent the entire views of a tribe or a race.
that same one man is the king of that same tribe, and reps the entire tribe, good to know u thought of him too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.