Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, (6665 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by derish33: 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation Within 72-Hours

The National Headquarters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, was on fire, on Tuesday, as some members of the party and Senators, raised an alarm over an alleged report, that three former Nigerian Heads of State, that is, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, had endorsed President Muhamamdu Buhari’s immediate resignation.

The credible sources at the APC Secretariat, condemned the former Presidents, for taking such a shocking step.

When Post-Nigeria’s Correspondent visited the Headquarters, the offices were in lock and keys, as staff were in groups, discussing in hushed tones.

Making reference to the long press release issued by a Chieftain of the APC, Bisi Akande, on the health status of Buhari, the source said:

“The life of everyone is in the hands of our Creator; nobody is saying Buhari is dying, but there’s the need for fresh approach to how his health issue is being handled, and what Nigerians are being fed with; I strongly believe that the issue formed the fulcrum of the meeting”, he said.

However, a high ranking Senator said IBB and Abdulsalami, do not have the “moral grounds” to say anything in respect of Buhari’s style of leadership.

“IBB recently said they are the Military wing of the PDP, and he did not support Buhari’s Presidency ab initio. Abdulsalami on the other hand, is sitting on the fence, he is neither here nor there, and cannot therefore say Buhari should handover and go anywhere, because he is sick”, he said.

He added that, it was Obasanjo that has the political clout to comment on the APC-led government. “Though Obasanjo is not a member of the APC, he played a key role towards establishing the APC government, and has the legitimacy to comment. But even then, he spoilt his show, by flying to Minna.”

Another Senator noted: “We’re yet to have details, but every Nigerian knows that we have a serious issue at hand, as far as governance is concerned. I heard that Obasanjo, IBB, and Abdulsalam, would go to the Villa soon; I don’t know when, but they would definitely meet with Buhari and his handlers.

“And you should be rest assured that whatever they discuss with the President, will come to the fore”. he added.

A source at the APC Secretariat, stated that though Akande was the sole signatory of his Tuesday statement, in Lagos, he actually spoke the minds of many interests within the ruling APC.

“Chief Akande was not the sole architect of that memo, he spoke the minds of key chieftains, who felt detached from the Presidency, at a time when the President is sick and needed the firm support of those who worked for his emergence in 2015”, he said.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
Observing the situation clinically

In as much I don't believe in the three generals making decisions for us .

The truth is the handlers of baba makes the same terrible mistakes the cabal made during yar adua time

We voted Nigerians voted pmb not the cabal
It was a bad and sad thing that Abba kyari, Baba Hana Kingibe and Lawal daura are the ones calling the shot

Pmb should have known better

I pray baba will be able to make amend
I wish you quick recovery Mr president

God bless Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by menstrualpad: 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
lipsrsealed Buhari should resign.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by eraly(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Source please
derish33:
BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation Within 72-Hours

The National Headquarters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, was on fire, on Tuesday, as some members of the party and Senators, raised an alarm over an alleged report, that three former Nigerian Heads of State, that is, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, had endorsed President Muhamamdu Buhari’s immediate resignation.

The credible sources at the APC Secretariat, condemned the former Presidents, for taking such a shocking step.

When Post-Nigeria’s Correspondent visited the Headquarters, the offices were in lock and keys, as staff were in groups, discussing in hushed tones.

Making reference to the long press release issued by a Chieftain of the APC, Bisi Akande, on the health status of Buhari, the source said:

“The life of everyone is in the hands of our Creator; nobody is saying Buhari is dying, but there’s the need for fresh approach to how his health issue is being handled, and what Nigerians are being fed with; I strongly believe that the issue formed the fulcrum of the meeting”, he said.

However, a high ranking Senator said IBB and Abdulsalami, do not have the “moral grounds” to say anything in respect of Buhari’s style of leadership.

“IBB recently said they are the Military wing of the PDP, and he did not support Buhari’s Presidency ab initio. Abdulsalami on the other hand, is sitting on the fence, he is neither here nor there, and cannot therefore say Buhari should handover and go anywhere, because he is sick”, he said.

He added that, it was Obasanjo that has the political clout to comment on the APC-led government. “Though Obasanjo is not a member of the APC, he played a key role towards establishing the APC government, and has the legitimacy to comment. But even then, he spoilt his show, by flying to Minna.”

Another Senator noted: “We’re yet to have details, but every Nigerian knows that we have a serious issue at hand, as far as governance is concerned. I heard that Obasanjo, IBB, and Abdulsalam, would go to the Villa soon; I don’t know when, but they would definitely meet with Buhari and his handlers.

“And you should be rest assured that whatever they discuss with the President, will come to the fore”. he added.

A source at the APC Secretariat, stated that though Akande was the sole signatory of his Tuesday statement, in Lagos, he actually spoke the minds of many interests within the ruling APC.

“Chief Akande was not the sole architect of that memo, he spoke the minds of key chieftains, who felt detached from the Presidency, at a time when the President is sick and needed the firm support of those who worked for his emergence in 2015”, he said.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
What is their business in the matter
.....Despite the fact that I am not a fan of Buharis poor leadership, tool within our democratic process should be allowed to decide this and not Obasanjo, IBB and Abdulsalam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Adebammm(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
Why won't they endorsed it when they know the hardship common Nigeria is facing... And our president is busy hiding or can't come out in public

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Lordwize(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
I pray, this is true.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
And so, it begins!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Igboesika: 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
BMC agents are about to loose their jobs in this recession. That would be very painful .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by evilyoruba: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
Zombies won't like this, especially their general in command sarrki and his shameless co traveller omeka whose only achievement is his hate on biafrans, instead of minding his fulanilized Benue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by eposho: 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
.....Despite the fact that I am not a fan of Buharis poor leadership, tool within our democratic process should be allowed to decide this and not Obasanjo, IBB and Abdulsalam

I like you

I don't know why

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
Say it to saraki and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by do4luv14(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

ya ,but if there is any truth in it, I support it 101%,
cos its the best thing for him to do and look after his health,
the office of president is eating him up fast

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

I like you

I don't know why

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by obinoral1179(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the handlers of baba makes the same terrible mistakes the cabal made during yar adua time

It was a bad and sad thing that Abba kyari, Baba Hana Kingibe and Lawal daura are the ones calling the shot

God bless Mr president

its seems your brain is coming back to normal.... I was a staunch supporter of buhari and will still vote for him ahead of GEJ but PMB is not being sincere or rather the cabals has successfully cabalized him.... Speedy recovery to him... Nigeria come first in everything.... He should resign.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
Waiting for source

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Mophasa(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
If this is true, then baba and the generals are on the right track

Maybe they know what we don't know
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
Waiting for source
Something like that
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by SIRmanjar(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
who I go support now? cheesy Ohk let the strongest win grin..Obj just dey do follow follow the old man sef dey follow feel like god father..SNITCH
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by iluvdonjazzy: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by obyrich(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
We are watching as the drama unfolds.
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
No source.
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
Sipping my red wine watching from planet jupiter wink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by rash47(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

tell me something, Baba Gana Kingibe is calling d shot too....
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by dragonking2: 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Where were you when Buhari told yaradua to resign due to health related issue? Karma is indeed a biitch

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Greatigbos(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin nonsense county....let me come and be going

stupid people

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Olonade02(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
lalasticlala where are you...
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
rash47:

tell me something, Baba Gana Kingibe is calling d shot too....

Sure
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
In 2015 and 2016, Ajala was busy junketting the whole world dividing Nigerians into 97%ters and 5%ters ....
This year, Ajala has become a ghost president .....
Yesterday Buhari is resting..........
Today, Buhari is to work form home.......
What do these men wants us to believe or do they think we are like the gullible zombies?

Buhari is sick and that is it. any one can fall ill. Its not a crime to be sick.
Nigerians need to be told truth.
He need to step aside for now and delegate power to his deputy.
Nigeria is bigger and greater than any cabal running Aso Rock.
Already, some sycophants and flatterers are already campaigning for 2019 for a man who is today battling for his life.
What type of country is this?
Why cant we earn from History?
They did this same thing with Yaradua and the rest is history today.
This is the time both immediate and extended family of the president need to speak up about their son. they should not let the cabals running the presidency kill their son. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by sanandreas(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

Your Job is on the line clinically grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / (MBGN) Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2015 Contestants: Why Always Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.