Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible (5861 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Our Aqeedah As Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Where did you see an abuse?

allahh said something that is untrue and I called him a liar. How does that constitute an abuse?

See, a sheep would always b a sheep.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
No muslims have refuted this OP na !

You better believe the Bible. Jesus died so that you can be saved. There is no salvation in islam. Up till now muslims are still looking for guidance from allahh, which they cannot get as he doesn't have. Till date muslims are still praying for Muhammad's salvation, hence they must pray for him anytime his name is mentioned.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by PENUEL17(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thankyou Jesus for the Grace to see this argument. Heavenly Father, i pray that you will open the eyes of those that are blind before it's too late for them to see the truth & Holy Spirit i pray that you will strentn we that are not blind, help us workout your will in our lifes. Holy Spirit help us to follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ, Amen. Sheila.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

See, a sheep would always b a sheep.

Ignorance !

Sheep is figurative. It means obedient people as opposed to goat, the disobedient.

What about you slaves, who have no right to their god's properties.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Ignorance !

Sheep is figurative. It means obedient people as opposed to goat, the disobedient.

What about you slaves, who have no right to their god's properties.

In African society we all know that sheep symbolize foolishness, i.e Mumuism
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Christians are sheep, muslims are stubborn GOATs.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Instead of you to think twice on the OP's argument and accept allah made grave error by saying Every soul
MUST die,

Quran 21:35 : Every soul must taste
of death, and We try you with
evil and with good, for ordeal.
And unto Us ye will be returned.
[/b]
But again said Jesus didnt test Death but went to heaven. Again, Allah said only Him can do miracles, But Jesus did uncountable miracles. Also Muhammad said only Allah can give life, but quran said Jesus gave life. I mean!!! You have refuses to spot the GRAVE contradictions here undecided. Do you really care for your eternity or you just want to follow the blind majority all in the name of been among the dominating side?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Just in case you dont understand the OP. This is in support of what the OP is exposing. The falsehood of allah.

1) The ability to create:
The Qur'an says,
"That is Allah, your Lord! There is no god but
He, the Creator of all things" (Surah 6:102)
"For verily it is thy Lord who is the All-
Creator, knowing all things" (Surah 15:86)
"Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call,
cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met
together for the purpose" (Surah 22:73)
"Those whom they invoke besides Allah
create nothing and are themselves
created" (Surah 16:20)
"Is then he who creates like one that creates
not?" (Surah 16:17)
These are but some of the verses that restrict
the ability to create to God only. When God
wanted to distinguish Himself from other
gods, He highlighted this attribute of His that
surpassed all other gods. Meanwhile, the
Qur'an clearly admits that Christ created
things:
"I make for you out of clay, as it were, the
figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it
becomes a bird by Allah's leave" (Surah 3:49)
"Thou makest out of clay, as it were, the
figure of a bird, by my leave, and thou
breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by my
leave" (Surah 5:110)
When I read these verses, I thought in my
heart: it was God who gave Christ this ability;
it was not part of His essence even though,
Christ was the only One on whom God
bestowed one of His divine attributes. Why
Christ and not Mohammed? God said to
Mohammed,
"Canst thou cause the deaf to hear the
call?" (Surah 27:80),
which is a lot easier than creation. God did not
give Mohammed, the best of His people and
the Seal of the Prophets, the ability to make
the deaf hear. He challenged people to create
a fly ,but gave Christ the ability to create
birds. Birds are small creatures, but it is not a
matter of size, but of principle. He who
creates a small creature can create a big one.
This cannot be of man, but of God.

This is just a part of the article someone posted in my trend. It is eye opening for muslims who truelly seek the one true God.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:
Are islamic apologists on nairaland sleeping?

They are not sleeping. They are reading the OP. The fact is that, this is just too true for them to rebut. cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015

4) Giving life and death:
God is the only One who holds life and death
in His hand; no one else can give life or death.
The Qur'an says,
"And verily, it is We Who give life and Who
give death;: it is We Who remain inheritors
(after all else passes away)" (Surah 15:23),
"Verily, We shall give life to the dead, and We
record that which they leave behind" (Surah
36:12),
"Verily it is We Who give Life and Death; and
to Us is the Final Return" (Surah 50:43).
As for Christ, the Qur'an mentions that He
said about Himself,
"And I bring the dead into life by Allah's
leave." (Surah 3:49)
In his book Beginning and End, Ibn Kathir tells
a verified story that proves Christ had the
authority to give death as well as life. It is told
that Christ saw a woman crying over her
daughter, who had died long ago. He asked
her, "What makes you cry, woman?" She said,
"My daughter died and I have no more
children." Christ asked her, "Would you like
Me to raise her from the dead?" She said,
"Yes, O Spirit of God!" So, Christ stood by the
grave and called the girl three times. On the
third time, the little girl came out and talked
with her mother. Then the girl asked Christ to
let her return. He told her, "Go back!" The
grave closed and she was dead. (Beginning
and End by Ibn Kathir, part 2, page 84)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

Just in case you dont understand the OP. This is in support of what the OP is exposing. The falsehood of allah.

The Qur'an says,
things:
Mohammed,

This is just a part of the article someone posted in my trend. It is eye opening for muslims who truelly seek the one true God.

Now I can see that your foolishness is beyond amendment, so much so that you can abuse God himself.

While, as for Jesus, God gave him that ability, it was not through Jesus' power.
If he can not make the cup pass away from him and asked God to do it as God wish, then you should know that Jesus can never be God, even in your wildest imagination.

MUMU.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

Instead of you to think twice on the OP's argument and accept allah made grave error by saying Every soul
MUST die,

[/b]
But again said Jesus didnt test Death but went to heaven. Again, Allah said only Him can do miracles, But Jesus did uncountable miracles. Also Muhammad said only Allah can give life, but quran said Jesus gave life. I mean!!! You have refuses to spot the GRAVE contradictions here undecided. Do you really care for your eternity or you just want to follow the blind majority all in the name of been among the dominating side?

Yes, but that would never stop him from death. He, I.e Jesus would surely die.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Christians are sheep, muslims are stubborn GOATs.

No Muslims are Human beings, we never call ourselves that. But as for you guys, you agree with your pastors that you are sheep.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

The Qur'an says,
things:
Mohammed,

There is
no god but
He, the Creator of all
things" (Surah 6:102)

So allahh is a 'god' not God.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705678/shahada-lets-examine-content
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Now I can see that your foolishness is beyond amendment, so much so that you can abuse God himself.

While, as for Jesus, God gave him that ability, it was not through Jesus' power.
If he can not make the cup pass away from him and asked God to do it as God wish, then you should know that Jesus can never be God, even in your wildest imagination.

MUMU.

It's all you can do insult to prove a pointless point. You Quran said Jesus created. Who can create a life if not God almighty? Allah called Jesus God. And also called him a mere prophet like others. This is what happened when you copy from others. Muhammad copied bible to form a Quran. Call me Mumu or anything else. The facts stand! Jesus gave life but Muhammad could not even see his food was poisoned. He ate it... cheesy
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

There is
no god but
He, the Creator of all
things" (Surah 6:102)

So allahh is a 'god' not God.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705678/shahada-lets-examine-content

Oh yes, Jesus is a creator in thé Quran. He gave life . Islam is sickening bro... grin

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

No Muslims are Human beings, we never call ourselves that. But as for you guys, you agree with your pastors that you are sheep.

Let's put religion aside, HUMAN DO NOT KILL HUMAN.
Animals kill fellow animals for food. So Muslims are animals by killing thier fellow human.. tongue

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

Let's put religion aside, HUMAN DO NOT KILL HUMAN.
Animals kill fellow animals for food. So Muslims are animals by killing thier fellow human.. tongue

In the same manner, Christians are animals for killing the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

It's all you can do insult to prove a pointless point. You Quran said Jesus created. Who can create a life if not God almighty? Allah called Jesus God. And also called him a mere prophet like others. This is what happened when you copy from others. Muhammad copied bible to form a Quran. Call me Mumu or anything else. The facts stand! Jesus gave life but Muhammad could not even see his food was poisoned. He ate it... cheesy

I call you MUMU because presented yourself such.
And you can tell me that am rude for calling you by your name, after all we are all humans, so we are equal.
But God is not the mate of your FATHER for you to open your filthy mouth and abuse Him.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
mamsong9:

In the same manner, Christians are animals for killing the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

What was the cause of the war if your claim is true?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2015
truthman2012:

What was the cause of the war if your claim is true?

The cause doesn't matter, they killed and according to your definition they were animals.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Humblebloke(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2015
The usual your religion is evil...... Mine is the right oneundecided
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

The cause doesn't matter, they killed and according to your definition they were animals.

The cause doesn't matter? How do you reason?

You think Christians will continue folding their hands to exterminate them. Never.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
truthman2012:

The cause doesn't matter? How do you reason?

You think Christians will continue folding their hands to exterminate them. Never.

And why did the catholic Trinitarians Killed millions of Christians (the protestants, Unitarian, etc), definitely, Christianity is not the handy work of God.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamsong9:

I call you MUMU because presented yourself such.
And you can tell me that am rude for calling you by your name, after all we are all humans, so we are equal.
But God is not the mate of your FATHER for you to open your filthy mouth and abuse Him.

Which God did I insult ? I know there exists many gods. The Almighty God which Jesus came to show to us, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel is thesame God the Christians and Jews worship. Aside him. There are othets like shintô, buddhism, islam, zeus, olokun, ogu etc etc are all small gods. So which one did I insult? shocked

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamsong9:

Do you support killing of fellow human for allah ?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

Do you support killing of fellow human for allah ?

Do you support killing of fellow human for jesus ?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2015
[b]For the little F I gave

Quran 4:157 Yusuf Ali
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";--but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

Quran 5:75 Yusuf Ali
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Quran 4:171 Yusuf Ali
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity"" desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Quran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Quran 17:111
Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Quran 19:35
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

Are you actually going to tell me this how God was once? You are insane! How can you logically claim that God was like a helpless baby at once?

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save himself? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.

If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.
[/b]
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
truthman2012:
Since all souls MUST die, why did Jesus escape death in islam?

The quran says every soul MUST die. All prophets including allahh's greatest prophet, Muhammad died also. Many of them died disgracefully.

In islam only Jesus was not allowed to die but taken to heaven alive, why?

Muslims also believe Jesus will come back again to marry, bear children and die. Since he was destined to do all these, why was he deprived of them and taken to heaven abruptly only to come back for them much later?

Who was allahh afraid of by taking Jesus straight to heaven to escape death instead of dealing with his enemies?

I have squashed this bullshi.t before. you're just that jobless one who doesn't have something better to do.
Wasting your time.

The quran says every soul MUST die. [s]All prophets including allahh's greatest prophet, Muhammad died also. Many of them died disgracefully.[/s]

Every soul must die at their given time. Jesus is coming back to destroy Al Masih Addajjal the anti Christ. Then he shall die a natural death.

In islam only Jesus was not allowed to die but taken to heaven alive, why?

foolish question grin he saved him from his enemies

Muslims also believe Jesus will come back again to marry, bear children and die. Since he was destined to do all these, why was he deprived of them and taken to heaven abruptly only to come back for them much later?

That's why he was "destined" to do so and the time he shall do so is part of the "destiny". do you even know what destiny and time is? Time is a part of destiny which is when it is being fulfilled phase by phase angry olodo! He was saved from his enemies who wanted to kill him and that's pretty cool. Not the helpless Jesus in the Bible which Yahweh forsook and made him chop koboko like an erring slave. And was ultimately nailed like a wood on wood. That's the God of Christians dealt with by a group of men with muscles grin
stop being foolish by hate lieman

Who was allahh afraid of by taking Jesus straight to heaven to escape death instead of dealing with his enemies?

Trust me when I say you people are just jobless lots without sense you will say I'm abusive.
So saving someone from his enemy means the saviour is afraid of someone? how foolish grin Iesa was saved an Glory be to Allah.
Jesus wasn't saved in the Bible! Yahweh couldn't do anything but watch himself or his son or whatever suffer. That's your God beaten blue black by a grouped of armed men in muscles he couldn't save himself either. Jesus himself was regretting and asked the bigger God why he has forsksen him..
Yahweh couldn't save Jesus and he couldn't deal with his enemies
!
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
mubarakopeyemi:
[b]For the little F I gave

Quran 4:157 Yusuf Ali
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";--but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

Quran 5:75 Yusuf Ali
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Quran 4:171 Yusuf Ali
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity"" desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Quran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Quran 17:111
Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Quran 19:35
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

Are you actually going to tell me this how God was once? You are insane! How can you logically claim that God was like a helpless baby at once?

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save himself? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.

If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.
[/b]
[/s]

mubarakopeyemi:

I have squashed this bullshi.t before. you're just that jobless one who doesn't have something better to do.
Wasting your time.

Valid here.... cheesy cheesy
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2015
mamsong9:

Do you support killing of fellow human for jesus ?

Jesus didnt kill He showed LOVE. So He never instructed his followers to kill. Not in the NT bible. Therefore, my reply is no. Over to you....
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2015
There worship same god without knowing. .. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Mistakes After Hajj / Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered / Storms Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.