Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court (38441 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by talktonase(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pastor TBJ is too scripted for my liking....
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by miltonchux(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:
Some skechy tins yet to be discerned to my mind,i think ds man is been set up.

You are right bro.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Tundeiab(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
ticking:
I still wonder why this man is walking free while Nnamdi Kanu is being locked. Nigeria is truly a zoo.

That's the difference between the anointed and the unanointed.
Soldiers were sent to arrest Elijah on the mountain. He rained down fire upon them. He roasted them like suya grin. If I had TB Joshua's kind of anointing I will release thunder on the head of the judges...
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Redhot111(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Honestly dis man should go and say what he knows. And let the law have its way
Bt for quotes, I think I got the rhema of it.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by matoyeh(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
TolstoyFan:
By JUMI RHODES

The General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet TB Joshua and 2 contractors who are facing trial for criminal negligence over a church building collapse that killed 116 worshippers in September 2014 failed to appear in court today, prompting the judge to adjourn the case. This case is following a coroner's ruling in July 2015 that blamed Synagogue and 2 engineers for the 12th September 2014 tragedy.

At the hearing today, Justice Lawal Akapo said,"It appears the defendants are not mindful that this is a criminal proceeding. This is a criminal trial and a sensitive matter like this one should be given accelerated hearing". Akapo has directed the defence team to provide the court with the engineers' addresses within 72 hours and he has adjourned the case until December 11. Meanwhile TB Joshua earlier today took to Twitter saying,""Those who BLESS GOD in their trials will be BLESSED BY GOD through their trials."

http://dawntodusknews.com/tb-joshua-speaks-after-failing-to-appear-in-court/
OK ...Emmanuel #!!!
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by andyanders: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
God will see u through at this trying time. For those of u spewing thrash about this man pls repent in order not to incur the wrath of God

Amen.I know that the devil is at work.
Prophet T.B. Joshua, no man has ever done the good things you have done here on earth except Jesus.You have given all you have to the world, yet they do not see anything good about your person.The trial you are going through is for a purpose.God who sent you can NEVER abandon you.

Job passed through same trial though different from this. God will vindicate you because this trial is to strengthen you for a greater Job. You are an overcomer , a prophet of God. Jesus was not recognized in his home and time and as such, do not expect Nigerians to honour you as a prophet is not honoured in his home place.

The prayers of the saints shall see you, your wise men, your church and your family through in Jesus Name , Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Redhot111(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tundeiab:

That's the difference between the anointed and the unanointed.
Soldiers were sent to arrest Elijah on the mountain. He rained down fire upon them. He roasted them like suya grin. If I had TB Joshua's kind of anointing I will release thunder on the head of the judges...
U remind me of the scripture dat says, "when I was a child, I talked like a child.....". Think like an adult yuppie.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by jascon1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Project400:
There is no correlation between that tweet and his refusal to appear at the court.
I wonder
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Ikem11(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Madeu:
Don't take to Twitter, go to court and prove yourself right. No respect to the law of the land. No one is beyond that.
and buhari seems to be above the law. wat do we say about that?
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by linearity: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
ManTiger:

I share you thought but you may have a better understanding if you watch a clip of the structure before it collapse. It's a controlled demolition, those behind the demolition are those pushing his trial!

The control demolition allegation was given full consideration during the coroner hearing, it was thoroughly investigated and debunked...

This is citation from testimonies in refuting the controlled demolition theory:

The Lagos State Fire Service carried out a 360 degrees survey and found no evidence of explosives, the Investigating Police Officer said, there was no evidence of the use of explosives at the site of the collapsed building, nor perception of any smell of explosives. The Chief Medical Examiner said, there was no trace of carbon monoxide seen in the lungs of the deceased and none of the bodies were charred or burnt.

Also, read the coroner report here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/271900604/SCOAN-Coroner-Judgement-8-Jul-2015
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by valoish: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
pls, u people should leave d man of GOD alone....they r trying to set him up.. but they will not succeed in Jesus name (amen).
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by idinc(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Uncle forget this long talk com court defend urself
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by klax(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Toktee:
Baztard,is that the topic of discussion,and yes,he is walking free cos this is not biafra republic,let kanu of a guy go to hades and meet ojukwu,that is the biafran republic headqtrs.
you are so dumb.

Bro why do you even respond to the idiot. Don't waste your time he is a complete anuofia he-goat by comparing collapse of a building to the misguided untrained child called kanu. How does these two scenario match each other or related Many goes about living their heads back home he is definately one of those.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by damosky12(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:

Quite observant of you. Obviously, some truths are hidden regarding the whole issue.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
I do not put my mouth in matters concerning this kind of people, lest one offend unseen forces and pay the supreme price. grin
*continues minding my business*
But you know how to insult and lie against others like Buhari and co right?...hypocrite.
A sin is a sin....go figure.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by puschenga: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
This case is a true test of the integrity of this government. 116 lives lost due to criminal negligence, and the accused have the guts not to come to court. What heaven message are they preaching with this type of indiscipline and flagrant disregard to constituted authorities.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Tundeiab(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Redhot111:

U remind me of the scripture dat says, "when I was a child, I talked like a child.....". Think like an adult yuppie.

Is that all you've got? Keep them coming boy.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Okanokan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:

Thank my Broda! That's what i think too.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
ticking:
I still wonder why this man is walking free while Nnamdi Kanu is being locked. Nigeria is truly a zoo.

who is Nnamdi Kanu? I'm new here please bro.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
God knows his real CHILDREN!
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by kennsville(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highness dey worry you.
switesthart:
A nairalander shared a genuine worry that needs urgent advice and imput from fellow nairalanders .. Yet we don't see that on this page

Its appalling ..
Fellow nairalanders .. Pls keep sharing this post till it gets to FP

Click this link to drop ur advice pls

https://www.nairaland.com/2770818/how-mr-president-him#40531538
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Franzinni: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2015
He can not dodge this bullet... It will meet him square in the heart.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Madeu(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Ikem11:
and buhari seems to be above the law. wat do we say about that?

What crime was Buhari allege of?
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by sandyqueen(f): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2015
pls-dey-shld-let-him-b
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by DedeNkem: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
TB Joshua should be in prison. He's a criminal, a fraudster.
Why didn't he see his collapsing church building in his fake visions?
Why didn't he see his own dumb members' death in his fake visions?
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Princehojay(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2015
ticking:

Why can't you try and borrow some little brain before you started posting this nonsense you call comment................ Is there no difference between Nnamdi Kanu and TB. Joshua ? ? ? What exactly do they have in common that makes you think in a shallow way like this ? ? ? And this country you called a zoo, do not forget that your family as a whole, most especially, your Dad & Mum, your young ones and senior ones are also part of the swines and baboons that are living in the zoo.........Brainless barbarian of a stinking swine and baboon parents...
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by paycash: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Where is Abacha now and his colleagues that first trial him some years ago, It is very bad to set up men of God perhaps the innocent from God will prevail.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Princehojay(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Madeu:

Don't mind him jawe, he's a fool............. He has forgot to come online with his shallow brain again grin grin grin
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Ikem11(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Madeu:

dont u listen to news or u just want to argue or quote? FYI, he refused to listen to court order release nnamdi kanu
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by infinix(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Its well, some times i wonder if this guys are trying to serve justice, or trying to use all this as an unfortunate opportunity to fight and disturb this man again. I mean, i dont see the family of the departed pressing charges.. but my people who love darkness have decided to use this incident as a weapon......
My heart felt condolence the family of those lost, and my respect to my muslim brothers,
BUT WHO THE HELL WAS PROSECUTED FOR THE CRANE DROP ON PILGRIMS IN MECCA THIS YEAR... undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) / Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.