Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal (40049 Views)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 25 Prominent Nigerians Over $2billion Arms Purchase Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by flokii: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
can't they arrest FFK too...

let's see how he'll tweet from prison... fvcking PDPiigs

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by justicejay(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
So?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by MzPecs(f): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
They are seriously annoying me. Arrest and court every time and still NOTHING to show for it...

The rich and powerful are indeed untouchable in this country.
That's just the truth! angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by AfroKnight: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jonathan.... Hero and Defender of the Corrupt.

Thank God he's out.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by flokii: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
AfroKnight:
Jonathan.... Hero and Defender of the Corrupt.

Thank God he's out.

praise God o!..

those that share his 'stealing is not corruption' mentality are not happy..

dem plenty for Nairaland... awon olee

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
mars123:
premium times, wailers don't want to hear all these, as they call it "cooked up stories". Jonathan is a hero and a saint please. When he dies, he will seat at the right hand of God the father, and Jesus will move over to the left undecided

one by one, those who have stolen our commonwealth and don't want to quietly use the window of grace Buhari has opened for them will eventually be made to face justice in the fullness of time. wailers, feel free to quote me.
How Old are you?
Stop talking trash
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by shizzy7(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
ionsman:

Saying you are a disgrace is a disgrace to the word disgrace.
Happy birthday.
I don't know why you guys are hitting on mzpecs, what she said is the simple truth.

I'm a pro-buhari but six months down the lane his administration has been nothing but a failure

We are in no way slightly different from GEJ's tenure...
Change..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by friends4ever(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
This administration should stop witch hunting and carry out their legitimate duties. Acting like elementary cult students...mehnn
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by blackpriest0911: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wailers the floor is open

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by osazeeblue01: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Who will rescue Nigerians from this economy Buhari is here to run after opposition party. Buhari find solutions to our economy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by olamide215: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by 4nobody4every1: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Lytech(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigeria is broke,efcc needs to work....Ajala do waste nigeria money on his touring abroad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by MzPecs(f): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Happy birthday.
I don't know why you guys are hitting on mzpecs, what she said is the simple truth.

I'm a pro-buhari but six months down the lane his administration has been nothing but a failure

Change..
Bae, I don't even care!

Truth they say is bitter! cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by ipreach: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari is busy arresting his political enemies

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by tinsel: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:

Honestly, this govt is a disgrace and a failure.

I pirry them! undecided
I feel sorry for you. I know you are a youth not up to 25 years.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by tolastikha: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
I no tell Una say former PGJ go deny them?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
it seems PMB is learning well from GEJ and PDP strategies.. make a public show and shame of an accused Minister.. let the case wallow for years betwene the Courts and EFCC's until a public event such as the World Cup or Nations Cup.. free the ba@#tard on a flimsy technicality and claim some proceeds where received. Then allow the criminal back into the fold by appointing him ... Na so.. shame no catch you. shame no catch us.. let us continue until we reach congo level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by MzPecs(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
tinsel:

I feel sorry for you. I know you are a youth not up to 25 years.
Nice observation! cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Omimah: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Watch it, you'll say I said it: The former minister and those arrested will come up with claims of being sick. They'll get court injunctions to travel out of the country for treatment.

After Jonathan's loss, Alison-Maduekwe became a cancer patient in London. Kingsley Kuku is receiving treatment abroad on his knee. Dasuki wants to go abroad for treatment on a sickness he has failed to disclose.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by 400billionman: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
How many guns or bullets has Buhari govt purchased to support the fight against terror ? cry
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Remii(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
friends4ever:
This administration should stop witch hunting and carry out their legitimate duties. Acting like elementary cult students...mehnn
the country is broke, oil is 30% of last year's price and no one is even buying, last govt borrowed to pay salary towards end of tenure, how can you be creative without money? they need to get those money if they are kept in returnable place. we should support the govt no politician is a friend of the masses if they stole money, they dont deserve our pity if they betrayed our trust in them. as long as the ones being prosecuted are guilty, it not witchhunting. those walking freely with have their days in future

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by justice1000: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
d so called president should forget d past n focus d challenge s ahead. jus immerging 7 months in office, no project has been signed. all we hear is sack every day.flying from one nation to another. buhari should change bfo he crash one day

day.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by Davidifeanyi: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
$2billion gini? President of west France and west Russia must hear this...what an inconjorbogous?!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by GMan650(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
allanphash7:
Attimes i ask myself if all this money is real

$2billion = #800billion

Sigh!!!

And what's your conversion rate. Maybe you're from Guinea
$2billion = #400billion
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by ThisMeansWAR: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
allanphash7:
Attimes i ask myself if all this money is real

$2billion = #800billion

Sigh!!!
its 400 billion
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by mars123(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Exploit200:

How Old are you?
Stop talking trash
are you an 1diot?
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by abbey621(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Everyone knows the last six months of GEJ's presidency were the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. This is not news! Watch soon the accused will claim one health condition or another. How I wish we were still in the military era, all of them death by firing squad but instead we must rely on a weak judiciary system....rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by nijanigga: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any wonder Dasuki canvassed for the election to be postponed indefinitely.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by GMan650(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Happy birthday.

Change..
Shizzy7, remember "impatience isn't a virtue. Order is more vital than speed". I'll give PMB till the first quarter of next year before I start criticising him even though I still strongly believe he's a better candidate than GEJ. Do you know how much was stolen during the GEJ administration? If Jonathan is still the President then I believe by now we should be borrowing money from Togo cos all the available funds would have been expunged from the nations account.
My opinion tho
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal by buchilino(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
mars123:
premium times, wailers don't want to hear all these, as they call it "cooked up stories". Jonathan is a hero and a saint please. When he dies, he will seat at the right hand of God the father, and Jesus will move over to the left undecided

one by one, those who have stolen our commonwealth and don't want to quietly use the window of grace Buhari has opened for them will eventually be made to face justice in the fullness of time. wailers, feel free to quote me.

OK WAT OF ABACHAS RECOVERED LOOTS BY OBJ, HOW MUCH WAS SENT 2 UR ACCOUNT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.