Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? (5607 Views)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if any of you can date or marry a dwarf?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Radiant(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2006
What d'u want me to say now? grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

No! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2006
Radiant:

No! lipsrsealed
Why no?
are they no God's creations?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by BlackMamba(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2006
Not Dwarfs or Midgets, but "Little Person " or "Short-Statured". Show some respect. grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Radiant(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2006
CK, they are but I can't date or marry any lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2006
frankly i dont think i can undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by omosefe(f): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2006
I cant!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by omosefe(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2006
I cant!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2006
Radiant:

CK, they are but I can't date or marry any lipsrsealed

ThoniaSlim:

frankly i don't think i can undecided

omosefe:

I can't!
Humm.
so whose gonna marry them
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by eslynera(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2006
@topic, I THOT IT IS SAID TO BE THAT
"LOVE IS BLIND SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND,"
if love really is blind, then, marrying a dwarf shouldn't sound wierd. cheesy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by MyPeace(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2006
i feel u my dear, especailly for people that always propagate love, love, love in every topic. yes if love is blind then, no need for this question. LOVE IS BLIND.

Actually, one of the dwarfs, married a 5.7" woman, i read and saw their pix on the newspaper, and they are nigerians ooo!!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2006
MyPeace:

Actually, one of the dwarfs, married a 5.7" woman, i read and saw their pix on the newspaper, and they are nigerians ooo!!
You, can you marry any of them?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by eslynera(f): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2006
smiles
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2006
Why the smile. smiley
c'mon answer the question.
can you?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Radiant(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2006
Love is blind no mean say I no get eyes again now grin grin grin Love too get limit o wink
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2006
Abi oh!
love get limit. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by leejay55(f): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2006
[b][/b][table][/table] cheesy u know,sometyms one haz 2 b fisically attracted to d oppozit sex b4 u can evn tink of avin anytin 2 do wit him or ha
.so if u ar atrracted,den u can roll
but 4 mi,i cant
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by superman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2006
hypocrites! love is blind with some exception now! which kind love
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2006
@crazykid
what do you want me to do pretend or lie,i can't date one cause am tall and i can't really imagine myself dating one undecided,as radiant said love get limit. grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by marlet01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2006
why you go marry a dwarf? well it is not bad at all for those that believe in "love is blind" but me, men i mind very well.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by cassia(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2006
well as a girl d question's been raised several times and i ask myself that all d time. 2 b honest i love a tall guy, d height thing just thrills me, it's kinda symbolic u know. 4 me height represents so much, u know like strenght, authority, and u know , aura. of course i don't read all that in isolation. other traits physical as well as character come in but, gotta say being tall is a huge huge x-factor 4 me. sorry to seem discriminatory, hope u're not short and worried about it. lots of lovely girls don't obssess about height like i do so u know, still plenty fish in the sea n all dat
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Radiant(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2006
Cassia, u urself u tall? grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2006
cassia:

well as a girl d question's been raised several times and i ask myself that all d time. 2 b honest i love a tall guy, d height thing just thrills me, it's kind of symbolic u know. 4 me height represents so much, u know like strenght, authority, and u know , aura. of course i don't read all that in isolation. other traits physical as well as character come in but, gotta say being tall is a huge huge x-factor 4 me. sorry to seem discriminatory, hope u're not short and worried about it. lots of lovely girls don't obssess about height like i do so u know, still plenty fish in the sea n all that
Word wink

Radiant:

Cassia, u yourself u tall? grin
Leave am naw
at least she told us that she isn't short abi? grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Radiant(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
hehehehehe. . . . like she go tell you say she short eh? grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
But we know say she no short

because if she short, i no sure say her hand go reach keyboard if she sit down for chair de browse.
abi? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by Outkast(f): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2006
I definately can't
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by ajekigbe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2006
if he / she is the one to give one peace of life ,why not?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by woleprof(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

@crazykid
what do you want me to do pretend or lie,i can't date one cause am tall and i can't really imagine myself dating one undecided,as radiant said love get limit. grin

This i serious ooo. love get limit? hmmmmm, wel by their fruit we shall know them.

For me? I cannot not marry a dwarf ordinarily but if im bitten by the bug of LOVE then it could be another strory.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by naija4life(f): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2006
I CAN"T, PERION. It simply wouldnt gel lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by onyango: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2006
:-XMarrying a dwarf is like and burden to yourself.Goash how will he cook or hang clothes,this mean another task of help ro bringing a housemaid grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by naija4life(f): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2006
Methinks da best thing is if y're a dwarf, then go and look 4 another dwarf to marry, shocked
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? by nnerep: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2006
i can date a dwarf but not marry one sad the fact is that i can only marry who i love and i don't think i can bring myself to love a dwarf. BUT if he is fine and has a marvelous behavior wonders might happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / See What This Crazy Girls Are Doing.? Bro Our Wives.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.