Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... (2031 Views)

7 Qualities All Great Relationships Share / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is just to enlighten Guyz and ladies who may easily fall just because of love pls dont let a fish brain dude or babe chop ur money for free.

I was in a date with someone some few years back I got to know her through a radio Hook up show we neva met physically. Altho i cald and made her know i dont play games and i desire sincerity in a relationship blablabla.

After about 4 days she sent a txt saying i shud help her with 5k. I intentionally ignored cos i felt it was too early to demand for such. and as such would av been a mistake in sending d txt. I cald and neva spoke about it only for two (2) days later she sent a txt
and our conversation went this way:

Babe: is it dat u chose to ignore d msg i sent as per d 5k

Me:Ok. i felt it was a mix up. But come to think of it its barely days we ve known each other dont u think its too early to start making such demands?

Babe: its not too early. pls are u giving me or not?

As a guy who wanted knowing if this lady was a player or not i replied

Me:If u want us to b @ dat level i can give u if only u can come and stay over for d weekend
asking about d 5k. and I replied her saying isnt it too early for 5k.

The next thing i saw was
Bab: lol. i just tested u but u failed pls dont bother calling me

As a guy who knows wat he wanted i replied

Me: Dat was rather a quack method of testing a guy u av just met barely Four(4) days and i will appreciate she deletes my phone num and facebook friend list or i will do so myself

So ladies and gentle men am i wrong to have said such??

So Guys My advice Do not fall so cheap for dat chick all because of love there are many scammers out there as we all know most persons are jobless and so will mean d survival of the fitest so to say

Others can share their experience.

matured comment is highly welcomed
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MrSmith007: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Owk
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MrSmith007: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sorry abt the #400 grin
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrSmith007:
Owk
Gerarahea
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by sinaj(f): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg how much be hair mayonnaise
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MzPecs(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok! Bros sorry oh! cool
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015

Good evening

Sorry about your ENCOUNTER.
- Thank you, I will be ALERT.

Cherlene
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dos lady above me are actually d ones im talking about grin
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Ok! Bros sorry oh! cool
sinaj:
Get thy stinking Ass outta here
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
angry angry dat lady is a bitchhhhh!!i smh for some ladies.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddo101:

Get thy stinking Ass outta here

Hmm, shocked what a KIND response.

Cherlene
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry dat lady is a bitchhhhh!!i smh for some ladies.
Wat d hell are u doing here gerrarahere
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by wristbangle: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP u are on point. I will do the same if I am in your shoes.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MRBrownJ: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
@Baddo101
believe me, that was just a test to see if you were a proper mugu to defraud. you acted the RIGHT way, and if you had desperately offered her the money, she would have taken it!

it is a win win situation for these broke aaasss deluded hungry biatches... if you give they will take your money and if you dont they pretend it was a test and ran away from you because they know they cant get any money from you

1 Like

Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by wristbangle: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene

It's being a while cool
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by pet4ril(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
These hungry lazy girls are the reason girls are now termed many names these days
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
wristbangle:

It's being a while cool

Hey dear,

Yes it has. How are you?

Cherlene
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddo101:

Wat d hell are u doing here gerrarahere
U hate gurls now? sad grin cheesy
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
Not intended for u. Modified..
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by kossyablaze(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmm kpele
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
sinaj:
SMH
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Baddo101
believe me, that was just a test to see if you were a proper mugu to defraud. you acted the RIGHT way, and if you had desperately offered her the money, she would have taken it!
it is a win win situation for these broke aaasss deluded hungry biatches... if you give they will take your money and if you dont they pretend it was a test and ran away from you because they know they cant get any money from you
wristbangle:
OP u are on point. I will do the same if I am in your shoes.
Sure.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
I can never be scam by a girl, never!!! not in this life and not in the life after.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddo101:

Not intended for u. Modified..

Apology ACCEPTED.

Cherlene
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Apology ACCEPTED.

Cherlene
Ariitt..
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddo101:

Ariitt..

smiley
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Flashh: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Me? Get scammed by a girl? Hell no!

But I am currently cooking up a story to share.

2 Likes

Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MRBrownJ: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
I can never be scam by a girl, never!!! not in this life and not in the life after.

that is such a sad statement... by trying to protect yourself against these women, you may miss a gem.
no matter how many of these golddigging criminals there are out there, there are equally lots of proper women, and for the benefit of the doubt, you have to give ALL women a chance. offering a gift to a woman, because you believe that she "deserves" it, is NOT wrong. and as much as this may be viewed by you as a scam when you guys broke up, it aint.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Baddo101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

that is such a sad statement... by trying to protect yourself against these women, you may miss a gem.
no matter how many of these golddigging criminals there are out there, there are equally lots of proper women, and for the benefit of the doubt, you have to give ALL women a chance. offering a gift to a woman, because you believe that she "deserves" it, is NOT wrong. and as much as this may be viewed by you as a scam when you guys broke up, it aint.
Flashh:
Me? Get scammed by a girl? Hell no!
But I am currently cooking up a story to share.

Yea. For me im of d school of thought that A lady (not necesarily a babe i intend to date) doesnt need to ask me b4 i give her what comes from my mind if she deserves it.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by wristbangle: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Hey dear,

Yes it has. How are you?

Cherlene

Am fine dear an u?
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by MRBrownJ: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddo101:

Yea. For me im of d school of thought that A lady (not necesarily a babe i intend to date) doesnt need to ask me b4 i give her what comes from my mind if she deserves it.

a woman can "ask" as much as she wants, so long as she accepts whatever answer you give her.... its when they DEMAND for these monetary gifts (aka blackmail), as a do or die situation, that it becomes wrong.
Re: Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours... by Cherlene(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Am fine dear an u?

Very well, thank God.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfect Definition Of A Happy Marriage(pix) / Pic: FAVORITE NURSERY RHYME / Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.