Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile (3597 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by daremarvell: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am writing this short article to express my deepest frustration about the scarcity of the Tecno camon c8 in the market. It's very scarce in the market and also on the online platform

Tecno camon c8 was the most requested phone during the black Friday especially among our teeming customers. Unfortunately only few thousands could be sourced.

I could not understand why a phone that is already gaining popularity among Nigerians, shouldn't be given top priority by Tecno mobile. If only they could make it more readily available, this phone is about to break record as the highest selling tecno phone.

As a matter of immediate urgency, more should be shipped down to Nigeria to cushion the effect of scarcity being experienced now

Is the phone available in your areas? Lemme know

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Heeboy94(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
daremarvell:

I am writing this short article to express my deepest frustration about the scarcity of the Tecno camon c8 in the market. It's very scarce in the market and also on the online platform

Tecno camon c8 was the most requested phone during the black Friday especially among our teeming customers. Unfortunately only few thousands could be sourced.

I could not understand why a phone that is already gaining popularity among Nigerians, shouldn't be given top priority by Tecno mobile. If only they could make it more readily available, this phone is about to break record as the highest selling tecno phone.

As a matter of immediate urgency, more should be shipped down to Nigeria to cushion the effect of scarcity being experienced now

I bought one today @ SLOT. It is so much in stock when i bought it
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Baroba(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
The hustle is real, I know Chinese can chase mullah but this one is of the chain...
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Dottune(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Camon C8 and C5 are seriously on point. I use a camon c5 though.

But what has got me annoyed is the multitasking issue and I don't want to root it. It would be nice if they send a system update that can solve the issue or is it a ploy by Tecno to push customers to get Phantom 5? Who get 70k??

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by AwesomeRomeo: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol, and someone said we should exchange my c8 with his infinix hot note 1gb ram.
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Yorubago(f): 2:50am On Dec 01, 2015
I share in your plight...
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by BustScam: 2:52am On Dec 01, 2015
daremarvell:

This needs to be addressed ASAP!

I join you in solidarity to request for those who aint rocking the phone yet....
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Oladipupo22: 2:53am On Dec 01, 2015
daremarvell:

No it is not sighted here in Garki, Abuja
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2015
daremarvell:

This means I was lucky to get mine on Pink Friday na grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Frontier2: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Heeboy94:

I bought one today @ SLOT. It is so much in stock when i bought it
. Pls how much did you bought yours
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Orator2383: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Oladipupo22:

No it is not sighted here in Garki, Abuja
This is serious oo
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by callmelanner(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Mtew.. I thought u wanted to write them about how inferior their gadget looks lately with lack of system update.. Am using j7, mind you
The system update is just there for decoration. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Heeboy94(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Frontier2:
. Pls how much did you bought yours
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Orator2383: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2015
callmelanner:
Mtew.. I thought u wanted to write them about how inferior their gadget looks lately with lack of system update.. Am using j7, mind you
I think J7 is on kit kat OS. It will do you good to stay with that OS. It is most stable for now. So you call J7 inferior?
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by daphid25(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Lol, and someone said we should exchange my c8 with his infinix hot note 1gb ram.
Fraud Alert cool
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Maximum83: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
The price of the phone has gone up too
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Xhaka(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
People don buy the phone finish for market
Na so the phone good reach
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by ayobami52(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
daremarvell:

scarcity will lead to increase in price
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by 4peace(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin happy to be only non-tecno user here cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by kolexepana: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
4peace:
grin grin grin grin grin happy to be only non-tecno user here cool
You are missing
Big time cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by benigneOne(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
I really wonder why this phone is scarce, even in black friday It was the most sort after on konga. I'm guessing it's cos of the awesome camera.
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by AwesomeRomeo: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
daphid25:

Fraud Alert cool
What do you mean? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by daphid25(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
What do you mean? undecided
Exchanging Hot note with Camon c8
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by benigneOne(f): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
daphid25:
Exchanging Hot note with Camon c8
*For camon c8
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Dottune(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
benigneOne:

*For camon c8
Lmao! Sister... English Teacher
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by callmelanner(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Orator2383:

I think J7 is on kit kat OS. It will do you good to stay with that OS. It is most stable for now. So you call J7 inferior?
So u mean any other OS apart from kit kat is not yet stable?
How come other devices are rolling out 5.0 for their phones when it is not stable sad
J5 & camon c8 are on lollipop so what's d fuss all about?
Tecno are lacking in their updates & it is evidently clear 4 us to see
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by benigneOne(f): 3:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Dottune:
Lmao! Sister... English Teacher
Abi na lol, make e no go shell publicly
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by NCP: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2015
callmelanner:

My brother I taya for them. Tecno Marketer writing a Letter of Displeasure to Tecno is an abomination.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Babanhajiya(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2015
NCP:

My brother I taya for them. Tecno Marketer writing a Letter of Displeasure to Tecno is an abomination.
He is trying to give us the impression that Camon C8 is selling faster than other phones in the market, but who cares? When there are better phones out there at a cheaper price only a novice would opt for C8.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Orator2383: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2015
callmelanner:

So u mean any other OS apart from kit kat is not yet stable?
How come other devices are rolling out 5.0 for their phones when it is not stable sad
J5 & camon c8 are on lollipop so what's d fuss all about?
Tecno are lacking in their updates & it is evidently clear 4 us to see

Lollipop is a RAM monger. The reason I haven't updated my infinix hot note to Lollipop
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Dottune(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
benigneOne:

Abi na lol, make e no go shell publicly
Haha... Na so
Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by callmelanner(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Orator2383:

Lollipop is a RAM monger. The reason I haven't updated my infinix hot note to Lollipop
Okayy o but there is no harm in trying undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat / See Why Nigerians Won't Buy Chinko Phones (infinix, Itel And Tecno) Again! / Pls, Who Knows How 2 Format Nokia3110c Phone Memory Not The Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.