Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (46420 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolhamid:
Let's just hope she listens to her pastor and pay you up. That money is important at this critical time
u r on point my bro, wont u come and pay ur acceptance and secure ur add before the salary comes, its like the process of paying and registring is too rigorous, coolhamid is ABU ur alma-mata?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
moneyurch:
u r on point my bro, wont u come and pay ur acceptance and secure ur add before the salary comes, its like the process of paying and registring is too rigorous, coolhamid is ABU ur alma-mata?
Bro, Yaksson said one can register and pay school fees with a period of 3-4 days. My plan is to enter ABU by 1st of Feb to make registration and payments within that week.You and I know that Lagos to Zaria is too far to be going up and down. I graduated from University of Nigeria, Nsukka... and u bro? when you dey enter Zaria?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolhamid:
Bro, Yaksson said one can register and pay school fees with a period of 3-4 days. My plan is to enter ABU by 1st of Feb to make registration and payments within that week.You and I know that Lagos to Zaria is too far to be going up and down. I graduated from University of Nigeria, Nsukka... and u bro? when you dey enter Zaria?
lagos far ooo, me futo, i de abuja and so i go drive enter road by 5am on monday so that before 9am i go don reach, though last time i went by a public vehicle it was like 4-5hrs, so i don sabi road and go fly
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolhamid:
Thought you wanted to go next week.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
ffrreeee:
Thought you wanted to go next week.
Plan got changed ma'am... Hope your own next week is still certain?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
moneyurch:
lagos far ooo, me futo, i de abuja and so i go drive enter road by 5am on monday so that before 9am i go don reach, though last time i went by a public vehicle it was like 4-5hrs, so i don sabi road and go fly
Journey mercies bro.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ coolhamid,how you dey?. I didn't hear from you again
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
moneyurch:

The road is not as smooth as the ones in Abuja, there are lots of potholes.So,you have to drive carefully.

The last time I drove to Zaria from Abuja,It was 3 hrs Journey.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
maldox:
@ coolhamid,how you dey?. I didn't hear from you again
Boss,have been on this thread bro. When you dey enter zaria for registration?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolhamid:
Boss,have been on this thread bro. When you dey enter zaria for registration?

Ooh ok bro,but you did not respond to my previous mention.

I would be going to Zaria on Thursday next week, though not certain. I don't know if one can complete the registration process in a day.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
maldox:

Ooh ok bro,but you did not respond to my previous mention.

I would be going to Zaria on Thursday next week, though not certain. I don't know if one can complete the registration process in a day.

You mean payment of acceptance fee, school fees and registration of courses ? I doubt if all that can be done in a single day. According to what I was told, after payment of acceptance fee, you have to wait for your info to be uploaded on the portal before paying school fees. Bro, I will advise you to budget 2-3 days for the whole thing.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
maldox:

The road is not as smooth as the ones in Abuja, there are lots of potholes.So,you have to drive carefully.

The last time I drove to Zaria from Abuja,It was 3 hrs Journey.
oh thanks Maldox, i m thinking of coming back that same day
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolhamid:
You mean payment of acceptance fee, school fees and registration of courses ? I doubt if all that can be done in a single day. According to what I was told, after payment of acceptance fee, you have to wait for your info to be uploaded on the portal before paying school fees. Bro, I will advise you to budget 2-3 days for the whole thing.

Ok bro,thanks.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
moneyurch:
oh thanks Maldox, i m thinking of coming back that same day

Ok,I'm thinking about that too.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
coolhamid:
Plan got changed ma'am... Hope your own next week is still certain?
By God's grace
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2016
ffrreeee:
By God's grace
Journey Mercies
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
coolhamid:
Journey Mercies
Amen n tx
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can this be real ? A colleague of mine who we both sat for the M.sc screening exam in dept of Mathematics is currently in Zaria, He said the school fees is 80k. Who can confirm this for me? Have been placing my benchmark on 120k ..
Is there anyone that can attest to this emerging fact?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wow........... I jst got sms fr ABU dat I av bn offered admission for 15/16 academic session nd dat reg. started on 11/01/2016 to 5/02/2016. Who got d sms too?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
esoboy875:
Wow........... I jst got sms fr ABU dat I av bn offered admitted for 15/16 academic session nd dat reg. started on 11/01/2016 to 5/02/2016. Who got d sms too?
I got it as well
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by heybeemoney(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolhamid:
Can this be real ? A colleague of mine who we both sat for the M.sc screening exam in dept of Mathematics is currently in Zaria, He said the s
chool fees is 80k. Who can confirm this for me? Have been placing my benchmark on 120k ..
under 0.5, as u knw dat d schl fees is not fixed n varies by dpt.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolhamid:
Can this be real ? A colleague of mine who we both sat for the M.sc screening exam in dept of Mathematics is currently in Zaria, He said the school fees is 80k. Who can confirm this for me? Have been placing my benchmark on 120k ..
Its true. Although I was asked to prepare 250k, but the amount I paid goes thus; At d SPGS, I paid #11,800 and #114,300 for the tuition fee and other charges. With total of #126,100. Excluding cafe charges anyway
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
ffrreeee:
Its true. Although I was asked to prepare 250k, but the amount I paid goes thus; At d SPGS, I paid #11,800 and #114,300 for the tuition fee and other charges. With total of #126,100. Excluding cafe charges anyway
Wat were u asked doin d registration?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
ffrreeee:
so are you done with the registration?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
esoboy875:

Wat were u asked doin d registration?
When I got to ABU, I went straight to SPGS auditorium for my admission letter, from there to my faculty for screening, then to my dept for another screening, went back to SPGS, collected tellers in an office labelled security room downstairs , then went up to room B20 to pay d 11800, then to room B10 to drop blue copies of the tellers, and was given 5 book(which I haven't checked) and the acceptance form, waited for 2hours for my details to be uploaded, then straight to cafe to print out school fees details (I didn't go with cash, so had to locate d bank I'm using inside town to withdraw money), so I went back to ABU microfinance bank for d payment, then they asked me to go to a room to still update my details, after that, I went back to the cafe to upload my biodata, (the cafe lady printed a lot of things for me, which I haven't checked, but I'm sure they are mine), then went back to d dept to verify courses to register for, and I was told d PG coordinator DT will do DT has travelled, and may be back on Wednesday, so I went back to d cafe to just register for some courses, so as to be able to log in for accommodation, when they open portal for it. So, I'm on my way to Kano now. Hope this my long story helps. To be continued on Wednesday. BTW, its more than stressful. But thank God I negotiated with a driver to pay him for full day immediately I entered ABU this mane, and it really helped.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
ffrreeee:
When I got to ABU, I went straight to SPGS auditorium for my admission letter, from there to my faculty for screening, then to my dept for another screening, went back to SPGS, collected tellers in an office labelled security room downstairs , then went up to room B20 to pay d 11800, then to room B10 to drop blue copies of the tellers, and was given 5 book(which I haven't checked) and the acceptance form, waited for 2hours for my details to be uploaded, then straight to cafe to print out school fees details (I didn't go with cash, so had to locate d bank I'm using inside town to withdraw money), so I went back to ABU microfinance bank for d payment, then they asked me to go to a room to still update my details, after that, I went back to the cafe to upload my biodata, (the cafe lady printed a lot of things for me, which I haven't checked, but I'm sure they are mine), then went back to d dept to verify courses to register for, and I was told d PG coordinator DT will do DT has travelled, and may be back on Wednesday, so I went back to d cafe to just register for some courses, so as to be able to log in for accommodation, when they open portal for it. So, I'm on my way to Kano now. Hope this my long story helps. To be continued on Wednesday. BTW, its more than stressful. But thank God I negotiated with a driver to pay him for full day immediately I entered ABU this mane, and it really helped.
Tnks a lot, I rily appreciate bt pls wat credentials did dey asked for because I wan to com directly fr Abia.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
esoboy875:

Tnks a lot, I rily appreciate bt pls wat credentials did dey asked for because I wan to com directly fr Abia.
O level result, BNSc certificate, my professional qualification certificates and NYSC discharge letter
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
ffrreeee:
O level result, BNSc certificate, my professional qualification certificates and NYSC discharge letter
Tnks vry much
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2016
ffrreeee:

Done in one day?.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2016
ffrreeee:
think I saw u, but what you just narrated was just how it went I stopd at d point wr. u wl collect the 5 brochures they called publication, I wish to add too that any who wants to go should go with original certificate not statement of results, to reduce the stress of buying a scratch card at the spgs sec post, lastly I had to stop lv ABU. at around 5PM and navigate so fast to get to my abode at about 7 48pm, I'm thinking of continuing payments today hope it works outside zaria, if u r not mobile just get a driver to drive u round because they don't have enough campus shuttles and the distance of the spgs from the gate hahahaha is not funny as many I saw yesterday wr just sweating,
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2016
esoboy875:

Tnks vry much
Uwc
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2016
maldox:

Done in one day?.
Yes, but very stressful

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.