Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (46386 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2016
saha:
Sho!wahala,God dey sha!im going for MLC in sociology department.I pray they are cheap.
yea it wil be cheaper then, but do have any idea of anyone in zaria? i m disturbd that i cant access mine online probably ours was writen late or so, like 14th dec
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Professordi: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abu reg process

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Professordi:
Abu reg process
abeg help me check my own na, the dept is not online pls if u r in that spgs
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by heybeemoney(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Professordi:
Abu reg process

pls what about Kongo campus?, I gues their own list are online yet?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
heybeemoney:

pls what about Kongo campus?, I gues their own list are online yet?
my bro i salute u
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Professordi: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kongo list is nt out
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
coolhamid:
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL..

Collect your admission letters at the School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) Auditorium as from Monday, 11th January, 2016. Proceed for screening exercise with original credentials to your Faculty Board Room between 10:00am to 2:00pm (11th Jan.-Feb. 5th, 2016). Go to Room B26 (SPGS) for verification of O-level results (if necessary). Pay Acceptance Fee of N5,500, Publication fee of N5,000 and Orientation Fee of N1,500.00 to the ABU Microfinance Bank Desk Officer at Room B20, SPGS. Take your Tellers to Room B10 (SPGS) to obtain your Acceptance Form and SPGS Publications. Wait for the uploading of your name and number on the portal to commence registration. Once uploading is completed proceed to pay your school fees at ANY of the designated Banks and register your courses after confirmation with your Department. Submit your File at the Records Office of SPGS after Departmental Registration. Late submission of your file the SPGS attracts a penalty of N5000.00. Return to collect your endorsed forms after 48hrs. Make copies of the Registration form for the Dept, Faculty and also keep personal copy. Registration closes on 5th February, 2016. Direct any Enquiries to the office of the Secretary, SPGS
Secretary SPGS

Source:https://abu.edu.ng/spgs.html

cc harzan ffrreeee maldox moneyurch esoboy875 rayornb e.t.c
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
coolhamid:
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL..

Collect your admission letters at the School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) Auditorium as from Monday, 11th January, 2016. Proceed for screening exercise with original credentials to your Faculty Board Room between 10:00am to 2:00pm (11th Jan.-Feb. 5th, 2016). Go to Room B26 (SPGS) for verification of O-level results (if necessary). Pay Acceptance Fee of N5,500, Publication fee of N5,000 and Orientation Fee of N1,500.00 to the ABU Microfinance Bank Desk Officer at Room B20, SPGS. Take your Tellers to Room B10 (SPGS) to obtain your Acceptance Form and SPGS Publications. Wait for the uploading of your name and number on the portal to commence registration. Once uploading is completed proceed to pay your school fees at ANY of the designated Banks and register your courses after confirmation with your Department. Submit your File at the Records Office of SPGS after Departmental Registration. Late submission of your file the SPGS attracts a penalty of N5000.00. Return to collect your endorsed forms after 48hrs. Make copies of the Registration form for the Dept, Faculty and also keep personal copy. Registration closes on 5th February, 2016. Direct any Enquiries to the office of the Secretary, SPGS
Secretary SPGS

Source:https://abu.edu.ng/spgs.html

cc harzan ffrreeee maldox moneyurch esoboy875 rayornb e.t.c

Thanks for this info.
@ coolhamid,when are you going for registration?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by heybeemoney(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Professordi:
Kongo list is nt out
noted
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Professordi:
Abu reg process
Tx bro
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
MoneyurchI was able to check out the whole list online by using the options button and selecting not more than... not all departments have given admission. Ours is on the way
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
iduda:
MoneyurchI was able to check out the whole list online by using the options button and selecting not more than... not all departments have given admission. Ours is on the way
thanks Iduda, we just pray they do it fast, cos my blood de hot
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ovipoet: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please is the Nysc Discharge certificate a requirement for the registration for Postgraduate in ABU?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ogunleye09(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2016
moneyurch:
heebeemoney u r right thanks, but under sciences i didnt see any name for microbilogy, except for physics, biochem, maths, chemistry and geology,
Pls is Geography list out?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ogunleye09(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
please has any Geographer been able to check his or her name?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by heybeemoney(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Ovipoet:
Please is the Nysc Discharge certificate a requirement for the registration for Postgraduate in ABU?

NO
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oscarjaph: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls I nid hlp asap..I dnt av ma reg no..... I jst lrnt I ws supos to gt a text of ma reg no abt applyin...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oscarjaph: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Not yet..whr u givn reg no afta applyin....pls am I safe cos I didnt gt a text of ma reg no...is der a way out?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
oscarjaph:
Pls I nid hlp asap..I dnt av ma reg no..... I jst lrnt I ws supos to gt a text of ma reg no abt applyin...
You only have application no before examn, and the reg no is on the list for those admitted. No one got a text for the reg no.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oscarjaph: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tnx a lot...feel mch beta nw
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ogunleye09:
Pls is Geography list out?
i m not sure, i only saw geology online, maybe is out offline only
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ovipoet: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
heybeemoney:

NO

Thanks....
I want to apply for ABU masters this year when the form is out.... But I will b starting nysc this March to end February next year... So i was thinking that when d admission comes out late this year.... and maybe registration comes up early next year.... I was thinking that the discharge certificate will be needed....
Thanks, but enlighten me more....
Because a lot of people are saying that the nysc discharge certificate is not a criteria even when registering after getting admitted....
If this is True, then I will like to apply this year, pending when I will finish nysc February next year.....
?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ogunleye09(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
moneyurch:
i m not sure, i only saw geology online, maybe is out offline only
Tanx brother, but pls how can I check the list online
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ogunleye09:
Tanx brother, but pls how can I check the list online
heybeemoney taught me, check www.abu.edu.ng, then on that page u wl see postgraduate results, then click on it, enter ur name or application number, then if have bn admtd u wl see ur name and ir dept
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Onyiridike(f): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Ovipoet:

Thanks....
I want to apply for ABU masters this year when the form is out.... But I will b starting nysc this March to end February next year... So i was thinking that when d admission comes out late this year.... and maybe registration comes up early next year.... I was thinking that the discharge certificate will be needed....
Thanks, but enlighten me more....
Because a lot of people are saying that the nysc discharge certificate is not a criteria even when registering after getting admitted....
If this is True, then I will like to apply this year, pending when I will finish nysc February next year.....
?

Don't waste your money. NYSC certificate is one of the basic requirments during confirmation of credentials.

One of my brothers was lucky to secure admission without NYSC certificate and he was withdrawn after paying huge amount of money for forms and school fees.

I advise you to wait until August/September before you buy the form so that you may have completed NYSC before admission and registration.

Hope I have helped?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Onyiridike:

Don't waste your money. NYSC certificate is one of the basic requirments during confirmation of credentials.

One of my brothers was lucky to secure admission without NYSC certificate and he was withdrawn after paying huge amount of money for forms and school fees.

I advise you to wait until August/September before you buy the form so that you may have completed NYSC before admission and registration.

Hope I have helped?
you have writen well, it happend to me some 6 years ago, it can be very devastating and cidal to that initial drive
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ovipoet: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Onyiridike:

Hope I have helped?

Thanks tho... but I heard I can apply this year September... that d nysc discharge certificate is needed when you have been given admission and when you want to clear, and by that time I will b done with service.... February next year...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ovipoet: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Onyiridike:

Hope I have helped?

OK now I get it...
I will apply august when d form is out...by then I'll still b serving... and when d admission will b out... Ill b rounding of nysc... by then my discharge certificate will b ready.....
What do u think?
I guess d certificate is needed during clearance after admission right?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oscarjaph: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pls wat can sm1 do...cnt even c ma dept at al,som depts aint out..is dat normal?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Onyiridike(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ovipoet:

OK now I get it...
I will apply august when d form is out...by then I'll still b serving... and when d admission will b out... Ill b rounding of nysc... by then my discharge certificate will b ready.....
What do u think?
Exactly!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oscarjaph: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Plz hw long wil it take? Som depts aint out yet
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ovipoet:

OK now I get it...
What do u think?
Yeap, the Certificate is needed during registration after admission has been given. Since you said you will be rounding up your service next year february, i can't confidently tell you to apply simply because nobody knows when ABU will start registration next session. Previous year PG admission list came out last year march while last year PG admission list came out last december... If you apply this august, nobody knows if this year List will show face around November, Which means registration and clearance may be before your NYSC POP in february.

If i should be in your shoes, i will apply and If admitted i will avoid paying school fees and other miscellaneous fees if am yet to have my nysc Discharge cert. Its a 50-50 thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.