Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. (2886 Views)

What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by unilagfreshest(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well, dis evening my gf nd I were having fun on bed. We were into each other smooching, caressing nd sucking. Then all of a sudden I noticed a whitish liquid coming out of her left breast.. it was like a drop nd it continued till she noticed, which changed her mood. Later we discussed about it, but she had no idea of the cause. I also don't know why aswell. She is in her early 20's. Advice on the cause nd solutions. (Matured response only).
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ekaette don geh belle ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by cassyrooy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Make i say End Time GF?

In other news.

End Time FTC
Cutehector:
Ekaette don geh belle ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Make i say End Time GF?

In other news.

End Time FTC
what is end time?

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by cassyrooy(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
what is end time?
grin
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by MrCork: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Well, dis evening my gf nd I were having fun on bed. We were into each other smooching, caressing nd sucking. Then all of a sudden I noticed a whitish liquid coming out of her left breast.. it was like a drop nd it continued till she noticed, which changed her mood. Later we discussed about it, but she had no idea of the cause. I also don't know why aswell. She is in her early 20's. Advice on the cause nd solutions. (Matured response only).

angry
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Parpor(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
cutehector don talk am.her bobby don dey prepare for lactation ;Dcutehector don talk am.her bobby don dey prepare for lactation

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
unilagfreshest:

Your girlfriend needs to see a doctor. She is obviously suffering from Galactorrhea. It's caused by a hormonal imbalance. Her body seems to be producing more Prolactin than it is supposed to.

I may be wrong, but from what you said, this seems to be the probable reason.

6 Likes

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by MrCork: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
unilagfreshest:

..ok ..so u stand ther like trafik warden watchin booobsi lick insted of sukin the dyamm milk...abi?......bro it will make sence ones u reach 18yrs old!(no ofeense) angry

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by MrCork: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
..I suspect OP is from ghana though! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by mizquote(f): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
smh.
that is sign of hormonal imbalance.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Candybob(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Send her to me let me check
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by obiorathesubtle: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2015
She has AIDS, that's a symptom
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

I know something like this could be a symptom of breast cancer, but Aids? Are you sure or you are just kidding?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by wtfCode: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
she wanna be a mother, so get her pregnant asap
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by obiorathesubtle: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

I know it's a symptom of breast cancer, but Aids? Are you sure or you are just kidding?
I'm sure, the only symptom of breast cancer is a lump in the breast

This is AIDS, not HIV, AIDS!
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'm sure, the only symptom of breast cancer is a lump in the breast

This is AIDS, not HIV, AIDS!

You are wrong. A lump on the breast isn't the only symptom of breast cancer. There is something called _Nipple discharge. It's when a certain fluid is ejected through the openings in the _nipples, especially without squeezing of the _nipples. Such liquid isn't milk and it comes in different colours and textures.

I don't know about your AIDS claim. Although I don't agree with you, I am not going too argue with you, because I don't have sufficient knowledge about the symptoms of AIDS to back my argument.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Hunry: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Dat is the punishment for not finishing ur last story. D gods are angry.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Hope u washed... rinsed your mouth with hypo? sad
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Pheals(f): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin op she get baby for house ..
Dey deceive you.... suck the boobs well na milk
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Adaeze003(f): 4:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

I know it's a symptom of breast cancer, but Aids? Are you sure or you are just kidding?

Breast cancer ke!! It's milky oh, not brown or reddish...

Anyhoo op... Google didn't create it's search engine for nothing so...
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by unilagfreshest(m): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2015
I guess she should see d doctor... considering the fact she is a nurse.. den I doubt if she is pregnant cz her period was last seen on d 19th. Nd dis is d first tym am noticing that cz we av been together for 2years.
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by unilagfreshest(m): 5:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Hunry:
Dat is the punishment for not finishing ur last story. D gods are angry.
Some ppl discouraged me wit thr comments that's y I stopped.. moreover the story sweet die cheesy.. jst lost interest. sad
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by mercielizzie(f): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Nothing to worry about. It happens with over stimulation of the mammary glands.
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2015
How long u two been datin?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by 400billionman: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
You two been phucking ?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lmaoooo, AIDS kwa?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

I know something like this could be a symptom of breast cancer, but Aids? Are you sure or you are just kidding?

You are really funny. What about hand cancer to you for smooching her?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2015
20pounds:

You are really funny. What about hand cancer to you for smooching her?

You guys are always fond of quoting without confirming who you are quoting.

Do I look like the OP to you?
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

You guys are always fond of quoting without confirming who you are quoting.

Do I look like the OP to you?

My bad. grin

I apologize for quoting you wrongly. The thread is stupid enougH, I didn't bother to confirm who was saying what.
Re: I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. by djgrafiti(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Dude ur gal may have done abortion without ur knowledge,speaking from experience,i may be wrong though #Isgrafiti

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Nairaland Romance Section, Beg Me Or Else.....(pics) / It Is Not All About Virginity, Work To Build Up Virtue. / Simple Ways To Keep Your Vagina Fresh And Get Rid Of Awful Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.