Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. (2586 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
Dear Cynthia,
I am tired about my husband's gossipy attitude, he tells his friends everything about me even our sex lives, when we have sex and when we don't. His friends are not married.
What really suprised me is that I recently bought a hip/butt padding, the next day one of his friends asked me about it and why I was wearing it. Because of my husband I have no secret at all. I walk the street feeling naked... I feel like my husband is a spy for his friends.
I have talked to him about this but he sees no harm in gossiping about his wife...

Married to a gossip in Ibadan..

Reach Dear Cynthia in Dearcynthia68@gmail.com. Dear Cynthia is a forum for people to discuss their relationship/family problems for advice.
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Dats too too bad
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by MzPecs(f): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Some complaints in marriage baffles me a lot!

Does it mean that while you guys were dating, you dint notice this shortcoming of his?

Just tryna cope! Dunno what to say sef.. lipsrsealed
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by babythug(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
You should let your husband immediately know that you are unhappy about this habit of his. Clearly and firmly(i didn't say quarrel oh) draw the line on what must be kept between you both.

But that hubby of yours sef....... Mcheeewww
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Na dat kin husband dem dey call 'Kiss and Tell'... Half man he is!
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by MrHighSea: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2015
D guy gt basket mouth
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by OigaonOjay(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
That's serious! Can't imagine how that makes you feel
My friend(married) discuss everything going on in his house with me,often try to caution him tho! Even stuffs I don't need to know.
It's just discipline!!!
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
End time husband grin
Re: We Have No Secrets, My Husband Tells His Friends Everything. by wordbank(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2015
E get fvck u go fvck man him no go get mouth to explain the experience grin

(1) (Reply)

Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise / Should He Move In With His Wife? / My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.