Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years (43573 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by calculator123(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
ok.that simply what i call APPRECIATION.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
zinachidi:
endtime toast
Lwkm...abeg nor make me purge,m having stomach ache
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
IS HE BUHARI THAT IS STILL MAKING PROMISES 7 MONTHS AFTER WINNIG ELECTION? cheesy
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Khd95(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naff24:

Thank God u no write "ENDTIME toast" on dis thread grin grin grin
u diz woman,ifaa catch u ehngringringrin
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
She only tryna paint her marriage in good light,to make it look like she has the best union in the universe... When in actual sense,her husband deals with her ruthlessly.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
I love them glasses.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by kachnov(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is she bread?ñ
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
It all started in canning town then he moved to America

cool cool cool cool
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by ayomidegambari(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
End-time lami
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Favolly(f): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
ednut1:
Painting perfect pictures grin. We know as he dey go for reality
No, you don't
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by x6blade(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok cheesy
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Boss13: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
demarc001:
Hope he is not using you to rehearse his skill in toasting other ladies

Laughs that na normal thing. She wants to tell the world that she has a lovely husband. I would advise not to do this again. Enjoy your husband privately, because there are eagle eyes girls on the loose
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Franzinni: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
to the THINGS women do to feel special.... He is toasting you so you won't probe his government of side chicks.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by calculator123(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
demarc001:
Congratulations, oya clap for ya sef
why d congrats
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by saintkel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Toasting... Where is my Mhizkel time4 u to toast me o
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
good to know that she is still enjoying her relationship after 18 years...
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Naff24(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Khd95:

u diz woman,ifaa catch u ehngringringrin
Kikikikikikikikikikiki tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by TruthHurts1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Me na only bread I sabi toast
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Khd95:
When i marry,i will toast my wife every nightgrin,nd propose to her every year on her birthdaygringrin

Amen.... I hope you will remember your promise n fulfill it
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by cruzita(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
:omadam toasting ke u be bread?
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Do we expect her to say

''Thank you for beating me up every time....I enjoyed the last black eye and hot slap you gave me in public......''

Go and watch Diary of a Mad Black Woman wink wink wink

I do not wish them ill, but let not woman disturb her husband because of what one couple posted on Facebook or on their whats app DP.

A lot of those pictures are for show.

Make your relationships as pleasant as possible and as affordable as you can make it.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Daminaj2:
Lami has been married to her man Labo for 11 years while they have known for 18 years.
The Toasting started 18 years ago and it is still interesting to know he is still toasting her.

SEE HER LOVING MESSAGE BELOW.

''In some weeks i'd have been married to this man for 11 whole years! Thank you for never letting me go, thank you for snapping me up when i was young and just helping me discover myself.. Thank you for being my cheerleader and harshest critic.. Thanks for remaining my homie and praying partner.. Thanks for leading me to vocal lessons, studio etc.. For always celebrating me even when haters fronting as friends would criticise our choices.. Thanks for giving "us" permission to be different. Thanks for #bestie ..! She's crazy because you are (me i am normal and sane . Mostly thank you for teaching the difference between falling in love and being in love.. The difference between a relationship and commitment.. For always wanting to talk.. And for still toasting me after knowing me for 18yrs! We have lived a million lifetimes together.. We are partners.. Friends.. And we only just started.. God bless you @labillion''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vkz65it7F/?taken-by=lamiphillips
your husband no get work!
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
I bet he never told her of all the other actresses he is also tutoring...and a man toasting you for 18yrs! Not a good look
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by adeoba2008(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by repogirl(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
She is a singer, not actress! angry
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by sukkot: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whats her husbands name ? plato syrimis ? that guy look like plato syrimis
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by andreernest28(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Love in tokyo
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Smh... Like. Say she be bread...
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by demarc001: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
why d congrats
She is telling you because it is an achievement to her
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Exponental(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
The man na original toasting machine ooo to have worked for 18yrs but which kain bread be d wife wet dem dey retoast am abi na agege bread?

Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere / Wiliams Uchemba Buys N15m Mercedes Benz 2016 To Celebrate His Birthday