Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,394 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice (798 Views)

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice by teedarling: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Dear N'lander's, Am confused rite nw' ve got 3 guys who approached me for a serious relationship, even willing to see my parent. After serious discussions with each of dem, I got confused.
I met the first guy in an interview and we became friends' after a period of tym' he told me of his intentions to bring up A serious relationship' but the problem is: He plans going to Dubai mid nxt year to take a course and also hussle' thereby coming back after a year for the main thing and also go back immediately( not even sure we can go together). He suggested we do an intro before he departs which am totally against

As for the second guy, we both work in the same organisation" thoug different locations. He also told me of his intention , infact ready to settle down but the issue is" our genotype varies" he is AS while am AC' though he dosent seem bothered coz his parent were of dat same genotype and had him and 2sibling and none was SC which is similar to SS which am bothered about

Lastly' there is the guy in my church who also told me of his intention' but the issue is' the guy has an OND works as a teller in one of the bank" but still considering of running his HND while I ve a B.sc and also works in one of the banks . Just bothered about the whole scenerio

Your kind advice is needed

Thank you
Re: Pls Advice by Drniyi4u(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
this one is strong!
Re: Pls Advice by missKiffy(f): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Which one of them do you love the most, which one do you see yourself having a future with, you didnt highlight any thing in that regard. Only what they do and how you met them
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
At this junction prayer helps.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Go for the guy with the OND (whatever that is), I bet he can spell better than you, miss B.sc. Such chicken scratch of a post!
Re: Pls Advice by Jimdonnet(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
teedarling:
Dear N'lander's, Am confused rite nw' ve got 3 guys who approached me for a serious relationship, even willing to see my parent. After serious discussions with each of dem, I got confused.
I met the first guy in an interview and we became friends' after a period of tym' he told me of his intentions to bring up A serious relationship' but the problem is: He plans going to Dubai mid nxt year to take a course and also hussle' thereby coming back after a year for the main thing and also go back immediately( not even sure we can go together). He suggested we do an intro before he departs which am totally against

As for the second guy, we both work in the same organisation" thoug different locations. He also told me of his intention , infact ready to settle down but the issue is" our genotype varies" he is AS while am AC' though he dosent seem bothered coz his parent were of dat same genotype and had him and 2sibling and none was SC which is similar to SS which am bothered about

Lastly' there is the guy in my church who also told me of his intention' but the issue is' the guy has an OND works as a teller in one of the bank" but still considering of running his HND while I ve a B.sc and also works in one of the banks . Just bothered about the whole scenerio

Thank you

See this useless girl judging men by their work*i wonder what those foolish men see in you way you judge them like this*foolish girls
Re: Pls Advice by teedarling: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2015
@ miss kiffy" really love the guy in my organisation. Just bothered about the genotype issue which he is not bothered about
Re: Pls Advice by teedarling: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=40574834]Go for the guy with the OND (whatever that is), I bet he can spell better than you, miss B.sc. Such chicken scratch of a post!

@ punky veer" qualification is not even an issue" the guy isn't even sure of upgrading himself ( where will OND take u to with Nigeria of nowadays except with God's grace and moreover he drinks" which is a turn off
Re: Pls Advice by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
teedarling:

Thank you

pheew...yawns...gets up frm bed....stretches hand to get fone....op, i kwn amongst these 3guys, u av one in ur mind, so, ion really knw wat u want us to advice u agn..buh if i must advice u, i tink u shud go for d guy wit ND, as far as he's willing to upgrade his certificates and more, asides frm dat, he's ur church member, dis mks it even more easier.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=teedarling post=40575041][/quote]

You brought up the qualifications, not me, so don't project it on me. Oh so he is unambitious & a lush? You should have said it before. You're right, that is a turn off. He's out tongue What of the other two?

Anyway, I don't believe you should consider marrying any of them just because THEY think it's time. Are you ready for marriage? Most importantly, are they ready? Marriage is more than just playing house with someone. Each must have their ducks in a row, before any thoughts of settling down crosses their mind. Your "picks" just seem all over the place to me. One plans to go globe trotting with no permanent roots at the time being & the other is doing some charity work or whatever. I'd advise you to wait it out a bit. No rush. The one that plans to go abroad sounds more like a viable match if you put your wedding plans on the back burner for now & focus on more pulling issues eg. his studies & you, your career or whatever you plan on doing with your life. Your life ambitions/aspirations should be the cake & marriage the cherry on top imo. IJS.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
I think a lil counselling and prayers won't hurt
Re: Pls Advice by Pheals(f): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op forget the first guy....U are AC lol grin right if it's medically dangerous forget don't think of now think of the future and the third your schooling level does not mean just think U don't need much advice because U only tell us few about them so consider other things
Re: Pls Advice by MRBrownJ: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
this lady is talking about settling down with guys, the same way some people are choosing potatoes in the market.

@teedarling
none of these strangers are good for you because you know absolutely NOTHING about them.
here is what should make the difference:
- kindness
- hardworking
- funny
- caring
- trustworthy
- respectful
- understanding
- mature etc

a man with the right diploma could be a demon of a husband, and a guy with no education could be the best ever husband. stop judging people via the wrong attributes, you will always fail.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
this lady is talking about settling down with guys, the same way some people are choosing potatoes in the market.

@teedarling
none of these strangers are good for you because you know absolutely NOTHING about them.
here is what should make the difference:
- kindness
- hardworking
- funny
- caring
- trustworthy
- respectful
- understanding
- mature etc

a man with the right diploma could be a demon of a husband, and a guy with no education could be the best ever husband. stop judging people via the wrong attributes, you will always fail.
gbam brother and you forgot respect. I with a PHD am dating an OND holder why cos she has the qualities I need in a woman.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Op lemme give you my candid advice : The first guy is a marriage risk. A guy who cannot factor you into his plans is a noo nooo!
The second guy is AS and you're SC right? When last did you check your genotype? I advice you go for a recheck to be certain. If it stays as SC then there are two things: I would advise you reconsider him carefully cos there is a 1 in 4 chance that one of your children would be a sickler. Taking care of a sickler child is really a harrowing experience, it would take away the time you could have devoted to your other children, drain your resources and could make your child hate you for bringing him into the world to go through such pain.(there is now a cure to sickle cell disease but my friend, prevention is always better than cure). However, you could be lucky to have all your children with none phenotypically being a sickler, but you would be limiting their Options in marriage as they 'must ' marry AA
Thirdly, if you can't love and respect a man with a lesser academic qualification, then there is no point going ahead with the marriage

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice by MRBrownJ: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
intbizoil:
gbam brother and you forgot respect. I with a PHD am dating an OND holder why cos she has the qualities I need in a woman.

no RESPECTFUL is there, but i forgot FAITHFUL
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
What about the fourth one?Or fifth or sixth undecided It couldn't have been only three na.C'mon
Re: Pls Advice by Fidecoo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
My dear 4get about d dubai guy.dubai is fun place to b, but not dat easy to live(I work and live in ) .and as 4 the other two i would say u should evaluate and compare ur luv and lyknes 4 dem. Then u can now make ur choice. I don't mind d ond guy, cos we never can, tell

(1) (Reply)

Meet 91 Year Old Woman Who Suffocated During Sex Game With Married 49 Year Old N / 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But $ex To Offer / What Can Fa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.