Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums (28727 Views)

Let's Resurrect 2go Guys... Lolz / Whatsapp Set To Roll Out Mention / Tag, Public Groups Etc Features / Who Invented The 'likes' We Use On Social Media And Forums? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by SSpeter(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
BornSad:
I don't go to Flirt Zone- 2... I swear!
who ask you! undecided
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Harrybanty(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most of these people actually started with 2go grin
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by SSpeter(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
BornSad:
I don't go to Flirt Zone- 2... I swear!
who ask you?.... undecided
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now lipsrsealed

LovePeddler.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by ipreach: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
How does it concern Biafrans ?
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by youngguru23(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shey 2go app still they exists ni... But back in d days we use to hack people we knw it
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by RealAlfranco: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dfghjcfghjkiksdfsdfghiokfgvn
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Idydarling(f): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
#4 really cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by BrianRoss: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol, End time observation! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

ya father undecided

LovePeddler! Ya stinking, worn out pussy!
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Forwetinnah: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
No 4 though. .."may you fall into the well of happiness" shocked . People dey pray nonsense tthese days o grin
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Intresting. OP is talking from experience.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by FreshGuy2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
absolutely rubbish post..
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=sketcherJ post=40577080]Hello guys, in this new article, I would be writing on how to recognize 2go guys in public groups and forums, 2go as we all know is a social platform in form of an application where you can get to meet friends, and chat with them, but this app has imprinted some funny characters into its users especially guys and that is what I will be writing about After some series of researches and observations, I came out with ways to recognize 2go guys in a public group or social sites, I mean a real 2go guy would have three or four of these traits if not all.

1.They term every group and forum "Room" : yes, whenever they are in a group, and they want to register their presence, they make use of the word room, they will be like "hi room", "whats popping here roomies", "wad up room" irrespective of where they are , whether they are in a Facebook group, whatsapp , nairaland etc..dont, blame them,this behaviour is gotten as a result of their occasional visits to 2go rooms

2. They ask a lady ist before they check her dp or add her : now this is what irks some people out (lol) when they chat with a lady in a public group, they are the set of people that will start begging or asking if they could check the dp( profile picture) of the girl, they are chatting with, they will be like" please can I check your dp?" "Can I add you" come on,! The feature is there for you to use, must you ask her before you check her dp? You don't need to ask her before you add or follow her,

3.They are always asking for credit : as a result of begging for go credits in 2go rooms, the guys would carry these characters into other social apps and forums, they are type of guys you will see posting in a group" please I need credit" "Help a brother,share him credit"some of the funny replies they get in the groups are "guy,go and work", "Hold up,am I ur father?" "Gerrarahere mehn"

4.They are the"thank you for adding me guys": they thank every girl that add them and accept their request ,some would even go to the extent of praying and prophesying to the life of the girl.."thank you for adding me, I am so happy, may you fall into the well of happiness, may your enemies forget the address of your house" this is one of their numerous "thank you" lines 

5.They change their statuses every time:  these guys change their statuses every time as if there is no tomorrow, they could change it three to five times in a day, and the status updates are not really that necessary or sensible..e.g" I am chilling with my friend.celebration tinz" who cares if you are chilling with the people in your village? "off to work" no, come to my house.

6.The kick me out guys : when they are bored of the group e.g whatsapp, instead of exiting, they start posting gibberish words and jumble alphabets together e.g dsgettwjshsudk ,they also type kick me out etc, thinking they would be automatically kicked out, just like 2go, well if they are at it for some time,the admins would be vexed and will eventually remove them ,some would even think they were indeed kicked out by bots, just like 2go.

7.They look for sexchat - after several futile attempts to get girls who would sexchat with them in 2go romance rooms, they would go to other social platforms to see if they could get a catch, they are the ones you will see in a group asking these questions."if you are looking for sexchat, add me up?" " am Hot tonight"
(Pictorial evidence at source)

8.They are the champion of group and forum games.::they love playing forum and group games , some of their best games are fastest finger, FTC(first to comment) words unscrambling competitions..e.g unscramble these word "alniam" answer = animal.

9. They are online most of the times- it looks as if they spend their lives on social media, anytime you check their status, you will always see 'online' 

10.source: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/11/how-to-recognize-2go-guys-in-public.html?m=1

11.add yours

Now let me Start running before real 2go guys kick me out grin

[/quote
Op, for you to have all this information about 2go guyz means u are one of them.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by mamsong9(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
sketcherJ:
Hello guys, in this new article, I would be writing on how to recognize 2go guys in public groups and forums, 2go as we all know is a social platform in form of an application where you can get to meet friends, and chat with them, but this app has imprinted some funny characters into its users especially guys and that is what I will be writing about After some series of researches and observations, I came out with ways to recognize 2go guys in a public group or social sites, I mean a real 2go guy would have three or four of these traits if not all.

1.They term every group and forum "Room" : yes, whenever they are in a group, and they want to register their presence, they make use of the word room, they will be like "hi room", "whats popping here roomies", "wad up room" irrespective of where they are , whether they are in a Facebook group, whatsapp , nairaland etc..dont, blame them,this behaviour is gotten as a result of their occasional visits to 2go rooms

2. They ask a lady ist before they check her dp or add her : now this is what irks some people out (lol) when they chat with a lady in a public group, they are the set of people that will start begging or asking if they could check the dp( profile picture) of the girl, they are chatting with, they will be like" please can I check your dp?" "Can I add you" come on,! The feature is there for you to use, must you ask her before you check her dp? You don't need to ask her before you add or follow her,

3.They are always asking for credit : as a result of begging for go credits in 2go rooms, the guys would carry these characters into other social apps and forums, they are type of guys you will see posting in a group" please I need credit" "Help a brother,share him credit"some of the funny replies they get in the groups are "guy,go and work", "Hold up,am I ur father?" "Gerrarahere mehn"

4.They are the"thank you for adding me guys": they thank every girl that add them and accept their request ,some would even go to the extent of praying and prophesying to the life of the girl.."thank you for adding me, I am so happy, may you fall into the well of happiness, may your enemies forget the address of your house" this is one of their numerous "thank you" lines 

5.They change their statuses every time:  these guys change their statuses every time as if there is no tomorrow, they could change it three to five times in a day, and the status updates are not really that necessary or sensible..e.g" I am chilling with my friend.celebration tinz" who cares if you are chilling with the people in your village? "off to work" no, come to my house.

6.The kick me out guys : when they are bored of the group e.g whatsapp, instead of exiting, they start posting gibberish words and jumble alphabets together e.g dsgettwjshsudk ,they also type kick me out etc, thinking they would be automatically kicked out, just like 2go, well if they are at it for some time,the admins would be vexed and will eventually remove them ,some would even think they were indeed kicked out by bots, just like 2go.

7.They look for sexchat - after several futile attempts to get girls who would sexchat with them in 2go romance rooms, they would go to other social platforms to see if they could get a catch, they are the ones you will see in a group asking these questions."if you are looking for sexchat, add me up?" " am Hot tonight"

8.They are the champion of group and forum games.::they love playing forum and group games , some of their best games are fastest finger, FTC(first to comment) words unscrambling competitions..e.g unscramble these word "alniam" answer = animal.

9. They are online most of the times- it looks as if they spend their lives on social media, anytime you check their status, you will always see 'online' 

10.source: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/11/how-to-recognize-2go-guys-in-public.html?m=1

11.add yours

Bravo!
Please don't call me 2go guy.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol grin grin

Mostly teenage boys do that.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Perfect definition of one billy called iceberylin
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Emodeee: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol grin grin

Mostly teenage boys do that.

Hmmmmm.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Albert0011(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mehn gone at those days when men were boys..2go rocked my world sha,i stopped using when i reached ultimate
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by bamac(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
2go is for toddlers
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by iceberylin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
bulldoza:
Perfect definition of one billy called iceberylin
Taught that beef has ended already undecided

No wonder Islam is terrorism..
They just can't tolerate sad
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
sketcherJ:
Hello guys, in this new article, I would be writing on how to recognize 2go guys in public groups and forums, 2go as we all know is a social platform in form of an application where you can get to meet friends, and chat with them, but this app has imprinted some funny characters into its users especially guys and that is what I will be writing about After some series of researches and observations, I came out with ways to recognize 2go guys in a public group or social sites, I mean a real 2go guy would have three or four of these traits if not all.

11.add yours

Chai...you av been on 2go no b 2dae ooo.. talking from experience shey?
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by princerichardo20: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
omg,how do u know all dis.u hav done all dis dats y u post lalastika
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by cathodekazim: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joined 2go 2010, left a day after I reached ultimate. 2012

2go days

Fblucked 5 2gos girls
Dupe boys self

Den guys wit diff 2go accts impersonating as a lady

Ojo ti pe
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by mondaymorin: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now lipsrsealed
come and see me I will give you 30 minutes without releasing for the first round
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Skipfr(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
Beware of fraudsters. This is one of them. Guys would start sending private messages to him (not her) and from there he will have your email add and he will start bombarding u with all kinds of yahoo yahoo talk. Seun take note
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by donttery(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
And that is the truth tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed / Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.