Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums (28712 Views)

Let's Resurrect 2go Guys... Lolz / Whatsapp Set To Roll Out Mention / Tag, Public Groups Etc Features / Who Invented The 'likes' We Use On Social Media And Forums? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by sketcherJ(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello guys, in this new article, I would be writing on how to recognize 2go guys in public groups and forums. This app has imprinted some funny characters into its users especially guys and that is what I will be writing about After some series of researches and observations, I came out with ways to recognize 2go guys in a public group or social sites, I mean a real 2go guy would have three or four of these traits if not all.

1.They term every group and forum "Room" : yes, whenever they are in a group, and they want to register their presence, they make use of the word room, they will be like "hi room", "whats popping here roomies", "wad up room" irrespective of where they are , whether they are in a Facebook group, whatsapp , nairaland etc..dont, blame them,this behaviour is gotten as a result of their occasional visits to 2go rooms

2. They ask a lady ist before they check her dp or add her : now this is what irks some people out (lol) when they chat with a lady in a public group, they are the set of people that will start begging or asking if they could check the dp( profile picture) of the girl, they are chatting with, they will be like" please can I check your dp?" "Can I add you" come on,! The feature is there for you to use, must you ask her before you check her dp? You don't need to ask her before you add or follow her,

3.They are always asking for credit : as a result of begging for go credits in 2go rooms, the guys would carry these characters into other social apps and forums, they are type of guys you will see posting in a group" please I need credit" "Help a brother,share him credit"some of the funny replies they get in the groups are "guy,go and work", "Hold up,am I ur father?" "Gerrarahere mehn"

4.They are the"thank you for adding me guys": they thank every girl that add them and accept their request ,some would even go to the extent of praying and prophesying to the life of the girl.."thank you for adding me, I am so happy, may you fall into the well of happiness, may your enemies forget the address of your house" this is one of their numerous "thank you" lines 

5.They change their statuses every time:  these guys change their statuses every time as if there is no tomorrow, they could change it three to five times in a day, and the status updates are not really that necessary or sensible..e.g" I am chilling with my friend.celebration tinz" who cares if you are chilling with the people in your village? "off to work" no, come to my house.

6.The kick me out guys : when they are bored of the group e.g whatsapp, instead of exiting, they start posting gibberish words and jumble alphabets together e.g dsgettwjshsudk ,they also type kick me out etc, thinking they would be automatically kicked out, just like 2go, well if they are at it for some time,the admins would be vexed and will eventually remove them ,some would even think they were indeed kicked out by bots, just like 2go.

7.They look for sexchat - after several futile attempts to get girls who would sexchat with them in 2go romance rooms, they would go to other social platforms to see if they could get a catch, they are the ones you will see in a group asking these questions."if you are looking for sexchat, add me up?" " am Hot tonight"
(Pictorial evidence at source)

8.They are the champion of group and forum games.::they love playing forum and group games , some of their best games are fastest finger, FTC(first to comment) words unscrambling competitions..e.g unscramble these word "alniam" answer = animal.

9. They are online most of the times- it looks as if they spend their lives on social media, anytime you check their status, you will always see 'online' 

10.source: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/11/how-to-recognize-2go-guys-in-public.html?m=1

11.add yours

Now let me Start running before real 2go guys kick me out grin

17 Likes

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Abatsam111(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm, op must be in group 2

8 Likes

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Abatsam111(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm, op must be in group 2 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't go to Flirt Zone- 2... I swear!
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by DICE234(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by PLANETMARS(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello bae

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Elomus: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Num 4 got me laughing out loud grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by babyfaceafrica: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
2 go?...what of 2 come?.quack site..boring excepts for flirts
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wait. So what will the reward be for identifying a "2go guy"?

5 Likes

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by asumo12: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by godwinky: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
W0w
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by mimicious(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
And this is definitely an end time post

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Folystory2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chi, like Seriously, 2go still dey exist? Damn!

I can bet my left leg, its the younger generations that has time 4 2go.

Using rickety, half-haggard, almost-dead phones that manages to browse. Smh

Op is definitely a Post-2go endtime person! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time guys..

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
And this made frontpage

Dear MOD, what do we benefit from this?
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
***Just passing***
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Teryfik(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op ooo
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Yewandequeen(f): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
2go hun?
Is that platform still existing?
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
who cares.
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
What is 2go?
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Deckynyansha(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok naa
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Horlawale1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank God I was never a fan of 2go...
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by lawrenceunaa: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
I was surprise to see 2go installed in my guys phone cheesy left 2go when I reached ultimate grin cos that was like a trophy for me years back grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
2go ko, 2come ni undecided
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by iyatrustee(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
These your list definitely is talking about teenage boys cheesy
Re: How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums by Yewandequeen(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Horlawale1:
Thank God I was never a fan of 2go...
Laughing hysterically grin
Am Sure u were once a fan But got turned off because the ladies u met there didn't give u the kindda green light u wanted.

No hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / Permanently Unlock The New Spectranet E5573s-606 Mifi 4G Modem / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.